Author Topic: Whitney Houston - RIP 02-11-12  (Read 43469 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: RIP Whitney Houston
« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2012, 09:16:40 AM »

RIP Whitney.

this comes as a shocker not because she was battling drugs and alchohol addiction, but because this occured hours before the pre-Grammy party, and one day before the Grammys.  People are stunned. Her passing away at the very same place where the party was and some of them just seeing her the night before.

She left the night before dazed, full of alcohol, legs bleeding and possibily full of some prescription drugs (or did them afterwards) in which the combination caused an overdose.  Very sad.  And the music industry would be left thinking that if they had done anything about it, might she still be alive.

The problem is that she is an adult, and even with many people helping her with her demons and addictions, it wasnt enough.  Even with Clive trying to give her all the support possible.  Very sad. And unfortunately, we all know some people like that, which either dont want your help, or just cant overcome their addictions.

Tonight will be the memorial to Whitney Houston at the Grammys. How could it not be.  Many others have passed away this year in the music world, but not one so close to the awards, at the hotel, right after she performed.  Was was a true Music legend, one of the best singers in the 1980s, her songs all over the radio and film.

Some of you never generations might not get it, but respect she gets.  I feel sad because with all her money, her fame, and friends and all the help she could of received, she chose to continue to go into that deep dark hole.  And I feel sad for her family (especially her daughter) and her friends that truly cared. 

I for one, will be listening to some of her songs today in respect (MTV has hours of Whitney this morning on), as will millions of others.  And life goes on.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: February 12, 2012, 09:20:42 AM »
She just wanted to dance with somebody  :'(

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 12, 2012, 09:30:45 AM »
RIP Whitney.

this comes as a shocker not because she was battling drugs and alchohol addiction, but because this occured hours before the pre-Grammy party, and one day before the Grammys.  People are stunned. Her passing away at the very same place where the party was and some of them just seeing her the night before.

She left the night before dazed, full of alcohol, legs bleeding and possibily full of some prescription drugs (or did them afterwards) in which the combination caused an overdose.  Very sad.  And the music industry would be left thinking that if they had done anything about it, might she still be alive.

The problem is that she is an adult, and even with many people helping her with her demons and addictions, it wasnt enough.  Even with Clive trying to give her all the support possible.  Very sad. And unfortunately, we all know some people like that, which either dont want your help, or just cant overcome their addictions.

Tonight will be the memorial to Whitney Houston at the Grammys. How could it not be.  Many others have passed away this year in the music world, but not one so close to the awards, at the hotel, right after she performed.  Was was a true Music legend, one of the best singers in the 1980s, her songs all over the radio and film.

Some of you never generations might not get it, but respect she gets.  I feel sad because with all her money, her fame, and friends and all the help she could of received, she chose to continue to go into that deep dark hole.  And I feel sad for her family (especially her daughter) and her friends that truly cared.  

I for one, will be listening to some of her songs today in respect (MTV has hours of Whitney this morning on), as will millions of others.  And life goes on.

people who are as sick as you cannot help you. In fact most of the time they ll willingly help you die before they do.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #203 on: February 12, 2012, 09:44:14 AM »
if she dies she dies
Team Pat Banana

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: February 12, 2012, 09:56:32 AM »
May her soul RIP...

This truly comes as a shocker to me.  Whitney Houston was a staple part of my youth and has been a counterpart (at least age wise) throughout most of my list via magazines and TV shows.

To hear of her "sudden" death is truly tragic and also makes me very conscious of my own fragility.

For those of us in our 40's and 50's, this kind of thing always leaves a bitter taste.

R"1"P

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #205 on: February 12, 2012, 10:01:43 AM »
Her boyfriend RAY J is partly responsible for bringing us Kim Kardashian fame with their famous sex tape and now this guy was with Whitney Houston when she died. Ray J and Brandi are cursed. Brandi also killed a woman in a car crash a few years back. Although she was never charged, 95% of everyone else on the planet would have been charged for manslaughter if they did what she did.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: February 12, 2012, 10:03:51 AM »
Her boyfriend RAY J is partly responsible for bringing us Kim Kardashian fame with their famous sex tape and now this guy was with Whitney Houston when she died. Ray J and Brandi are cursed.

Are you somehow implying that Ray J's penis works differently in the lives of different people?

"1"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #207 on: February 12, 2012, 10:08:31 AM »
Are you somehow implying that Ray J's penis works differently in the lives of different people?

"1"

Creepy thing is that Whitney died on Ray J's sister Brandi's birthday. So now Brandi killed someone, and Ray J helped in killing someone(Whitney)

Not Sure

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: February 12, 2012, 10:30:35 AM »

Don't disagree with her overall talent/skill, but this is not live singing, this is lip synch.......

lip synch = lies, scambag performance

A pro would adjust and do what they can, cancel, etc......don't waste my money watching you sing to your record....I could do that in the bathroom mirror. 

This was probably some shitty tv show, etc where "everyone does it," ....but no excuses.     

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #209 on: February 12, 2012, 10:53:34 AM »
We discussed this in church this morning. We are all good Scottish protestant christians and truely believe it's better that she's gone because she kind of made a mockery of Christianity with her lifestyle and we could have been tarred with her brush.

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARDED RELIGIOUS FANATICS!
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK IN THAT LITTLE SCOTTISH CHURCH WITH ALL THE FUCKING MORONS THAT ATTEND FUNCTION AT  THAT CHURCH! >:(

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #210 on: February 12, 2012, 10:57:45 AM »
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARDED RELIGIOUS FANATICS!
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK IN THAT LITTLE SCOTTISH CHURCH WITH ALL THE FUCKING MORONS THAT ATTEND FUNCTION AT  THAT CHURCH! >:(

Calm down, Gloria.
~

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #211 on: February 12, 2012, 10:59:11 AM »
oh stfu !! she was blessed with an incredible talent, beauty and a life of privilege and wealth. she pissed it all down the drain of her own volition. save your faux sympathy for those that really warrant it .

QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH!
I liked her but this is so true! :(

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2012, 11:29:31 AM »
Nope. I love Marvin's version.

MARVIN'S version was legendary.........interp retation is unique to every musician.....I can't say whether Marvin's or Whitney's is better than the other....it's a matter of individual liking.......Elvis has his own interpretation of the Anthem......Whitney's is great, But I like Mariah's better

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Whitney Housten
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2012, 12:18:05 PM »
I didn't not expect that from you

I am pleasantly surprised  8)

Calm down jr., gradma ain't giving you any cookies.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2012, 12:29:53 PM »
Why did you losers forget to post this?  ???

One of the best renditions ever. (Dolly Parton is still tops)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 12, 2012, 12:33:59 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #216 on: February 12, 2012, 12:45:36 PM »
R.I.P.
 :'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 12, 2012, 12:45:50 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #218 on: February 12, 2012, 12:49:49 PM »
if she dies she dies

Are you saying drago is behind her death?

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #219 on: February 12, 2012, 01:07:56 PM »

When are black people going to learn to swim so stuff like this can be avoided?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2012, 01:11:29 PM »
Maybe they can try mouth-to-mouth one more time, just to be sure...

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2012, 01:22:46 PM »
Wasnt there Xanax/alcohol involved in her death??

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2012, 01:29:59 PM »
Wasnt there Zanax/alcohol involved in her death??
and 10 different other drugs....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2012, 01:40:06 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2012, 01:43:15 PM »
RIP Whitney.

this comes as a shocker not because she was battling drugs and alchohol addiction, but because this occured hours before the pre-Grammy party, and one day before the Grammys.  People are stunned. Her passing away at the very same place where the party was and some of them just seeing her the night before.

She left the night before dazed, full of alcohol, legs bleeding and possibily full of some prescription drugs (or did them afterwards) in which the combination caused an overdose.  Very sad.  And the music industry would be left thinking that if they had done anything about it, might she still be alive.

The problem is that she is an adult, and even with many people helping her with her demons and addictions, it wasnt enough.  Even with Clive trying to give her all the support possible.  Very sad. And unfortunately, we all know some people like that, which either dont want your help, or just cant overcome their addictions.

Tonight will be the memorial to Whitney Houston at the Grammys. How could it not be.  Many others have passed away this year in the music world, but not one so close to the awards, at the hotel, right after she performed.  Was was a true Music legend, one of the best singers in the 1980s, her songs all over the radio and film.

Some of you never generations might not get it, but respect she gets.  I feel sad because with all her money, her fame, and friends and all the help she could of received, she chose to continue to go into that deep dark hole.  And I feel sad for her family (especially her daughter) and her friends that truly cared. 

I for one, will be listening to some of her songs today in respect (MTV has hours of Whitney this morning on), as will millions of others.  And life goes on.

one of my favorite postings of you,,

and the sad part is in the end of your posting,, ...and life goes on ...  in the 80s if she die like that it would be talked about for months,, now day in 7 days like never happened

gh15 approved
fallen angel