Author Topic: Whitney Houston - RIP 02-11-12  (Read 43704 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Whitney Houston - RIP 02-11-12
« Reply #275 on: February 13, 2012, 01:59:55 PM »
no coke at a hollywood party?you seriously believe this?
Kwlly was on the Steve Harvey show, called in...whatever she said, chances are will go on record and she'll have to swear under oath...I didn't say I don't believe her...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: February 13, 2012, 02:03:17 PM »
Gh15, what do you think of MJB (Mary J Blige)?
One could say that she is this era's Aretha...

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #277 on: February 13, 2012, 02:07:17 PM »
not saying she wasn't...
Kelly Price was interviewed today, said that at the club they partied hard, no drugs were taken...
Now what she did in the hotel is a diff story...

Bobby and Whitney played off of each other, sadly had she married Randal Cunningham, she might still be here.
You seem awfully concerned about these Negro entertainers who are controlled by the international Jewish bankers....

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: February 13, 2012, 02:10:34 PM »
You seem awfully concerned about these Negro entertainers who are controlled by the international Jewish bankers....

I see you like black people.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 13, 2012, 02:11:29 PM »
You seem awfully concerned about my "concern".

I'm only reportig what was said on the Steve Harvey morning show...

You know, for the average Gymrat, you are on here an awful lot. I was listening to this coming from the gym...

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #280 on: February 13, 2012, 02:59:30 PM »
I see you like black people.
I've little use for the sell-outs who are on the bank roll of the white devil. The uncle tom who tries to erode the foundation of the black Power structure who takes his marching orders from the european who laid in the caves with his own dead and laid with dogs and cats. No I've no use for the step 'n fetchit Negro who spys on the brothers and runs back to the cracker to report onn what he sees. Nor have use for these tap dancing puppets who are used by zionist Hollywood to deceive the black folk in the hells of north amerikkka

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #281 on: February 13, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »
no coke at a hollywood party?you seriously believe this?
lol x2, some people are just too naive my man  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #282 on: February 13, 2012, 03:03:16 PM »
I've little use for the sell-outs who are on the bank roll of the white devil. The uncle tom who tries to erode the foundation of the black Power structure who takes his marching orders from the european who laid in the caves with his own dead and laid with dogs and cats. No I've no use for the step 'n fetchit Negro who spys on the brothers and runs back to the cracker to report onn what he sees. Nor have use for these tap dancing puppets who are used by zionist Hollywood to deceive the black folk in the hells of north amerikkka
You're trying waaaaaay too hard. Ease up, champ.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #283 on: February 13, 2012, 03:07:13 PM »
::)

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #284 on: February 13, 2012, 03:13:22 PM »
You're trying waaaaaay too hard. Ease up, champ.
I know, I know...I just get so angry now that my eyes have been open.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #285 on: February 13, 2012, 03:20:59 PM »
not saying she wasn't...
Kelly Price was interviewed today, said that at the club they partied hard, no drugs were taken...
Now what she did in the hotel is a diff story...

Bobby and Whitney played off of each other, sadly had she married Randal Cunningham, she might still be here.
bro,
lol @ no drugs were taken... so tranquillizers and alcohol aren't drugs?  ;D ;D ;D
i'll bet my money she died of tranquillizers and alcohol, that combination....
she battled with cocaine(crack) all her adult life.
and indeed bro, that bobby douche was the beginning of the end for her....
shame shame....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #286 on: February 13, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
Ultimately, the money killed her.  At her peak, her net worth was 150 million dollars which she completely blew away thanks to vultures around her who took advantage of her drug addiction.  She was borrowing money from Clive Davis at the time of her death to pay bills.

Fortunately, her kids will be well taken care of because just like Jackson, her albums and movies will sell like...well...the stuff she was smoking.  Michael Jackson's estate make 300 million in 12 months after his death and Whitney Houston should command about the same.

Hopefully, Bobbi Kristinai (Whitney's daughter) doesn't dabble in the same excesses as her mother did 
A

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #287 on: February 13, 2012, 04:32:26 PM »
Ultimately, being black with  money killed her.  At her peak, her net worth was 150 million dollars which she completely blew away thanks to vultures around her who took advantage of her drug addiction.  She was borrowing money from Clive Davis at the time of her death to pay bills.

Fortunately, her kids will be well taken care of because just like Jackson, her albums and movies will sell like...well...the stuff she was smoking.  Michael Jackson's estate make 300 million in 12 months after his death and Whitney Houston should command about the same.

Hopefully, Bobbi Kristinai (Whitney's daughter) doesn't dabble in the same excesses as her mother did 
fixed for truthyness

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #288 on: February 13, 2012, 05:11:47 PM »
Ultimately, the money killed her. 

Michael Jackson's estate make 300 million in 12 months after his death and Whitney Houston should command about the same.

No...money neither saves nor kills.  It's what a person chooses to do with it.

Or, to quote Alf, "Footballs don't break windows.  People do."

Same sort of thing happened with Elvis' estate after he died faked his own death so he could do construction work.
~

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 13, 2012, 05:16:29 PM »
bro,
lol @ no drugs were taken... so tranquillizers and alcohol aren't drugs?  ;D ;D ;D
i'll bet my money she died of tranquillizers and alcohol, that combination....
she battled with cocaine(crack) all her adult life.
and indeed bro, that bobby douche was the beginning of the end for her....
shame shame....
Its been said several times that Whitney was the worse of the two...don't know how true it is...I mean dude was dealing with Superhead of all people...

Yeah, I believe some type of drug was used, but AFIAK Kelly Price ain't into that scene, but I don't follow her too much...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #290 on: February 13, 2012, 06:19:09 PM »
Its been said several times that Whitney was the worse of the two...don't know how true it is...I mean dude was dealing with Superhead of all people...

Yeah, I believe some type of drug was used, but AFIAK Kelly Price ain't into that scene, but I don't follow her too much...
talk about a lethal couple lol....
dumb people.... all that talent and money and wasted away.....
should be a crime.. lol....
and now we can wait on a greatest hits album.....
a cover album where all kinds of B artist will try to make an easy buck...
all kinds of dumb ass merchandise .....
still i liked her early music...
Be Happy,
Optimus

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #291 on: February 13, 2012, 08:24:23 PM »
Let's go after the Dr.  ::)
Team Sarcasm

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 14, 2012, 12:26:30 AM »
Here's something to think about: Whitney may have been using and abusing drugs until her last breath but she didn't necessarily know the levels of what she was taking or what mixture was in the drugs. Think about that for a moment. It's not just Whitney or the drugs that are to blame sometimes.

Elvis. Michael Jackson.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #293 on: February 14, 2012, 03:07:29 AM »
Let's go after the Dr.  ::)

I said this yesterday,another "Jacko" trial coming up.

Whitney Houston's body arrived back in her home neighbourhood in New Jersey on Monday night amid reports that her doctors will face questions over how she obtained drugs found in her hotel room.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100634/Whitney-Houston-news-Medics-facing-probe-pills-killed-star.html#ixzz1mLxv9TLY

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #294 on: February 14, 2012, 03:10:44 AM »
Here's something to think about: Whitney may have been using and abusing drugs until her last breath but she didn't necessarily know the levels of what she was taking or what mixture was in the drugs. Think about that for a moment. It's not just Whitney or the drugs that are to blame sometimes.

Elvis. Michael Jackson.

In the end, Whitney, and Whitney alone, chose to start using drugs when she knew good and well what could happen. 
~

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: February 14, 2012, 04:21:31 AM »
"i dont want to get old, i dont want to die, i just want to get high ...forever..." Should have read the Bible more instead of doing drugs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #296 on: February 14, 2012, 05:23:02 AM »

comon now,, this is the best pop rytem and blues female singer ever,, give respect when its due ,, she was just out of this planet ,,

by far the best ,, i doubt anyone will get to her level in this century ,,

just listen to the many songs i put here,, everyone you know from a to z you know all the words,, you sing to it all your childhood ,, you know the music it come to you in dreams ,, this is what you used to it is in your fuckin blood

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #297 on: February 14, 2012, 05:28:39 AM »
notice how she doesnt yoddle doesnt roll the end of the words...like that whore maria cary and the rest of generation nothingness of today ,, notice how she sing straight ...notice how she let the music do the talking ,, notice how she let it all flow naturaly ,,

the greatness of an artist is mesured by the way the artist understand the concept of the big idea ,, she did

never try to outsing the orchestra,, be part of it ,, instrument,, sharp ,, heart,, feeling,, and being a genious will help ,, she was genious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #298 on: February 14, 2012, 05:33:33 AM »

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: February 14, 2012, 05:36:39 AM »
13 pages on this lady, fuck. Unless she rises from the dead I`m pretty tired of hearing about her.
time under tension