Author Topic: pm questions answered  (Read 660 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« on: December 11, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »
friends ,,i keep getting epetetive questions from bunch of infantiles about unnessasery things,,i will now answer it here very fast and stop asking me this redicoulous things because its obvious

1. the marcus pro from spain ,,,you will not get to that leevl with out using human grade,,,the fella doesnt have superior genetics,,he is a small to average guy that lives in spain thus use the best testovirons made by schering and the best human grade available on constant use for many years,,he is on real growth not ug crap,,,stop askin me dumb questions,, his genetics is as good as yours ,,AVERAGE AT BEST ,,he is only on legit real human grade and use it at the higher does thats that..try injecting an amp of schering testo a day for 2 months and see what happens ,,,you too will become marcus in size and the rest is up to years of training as simple as that ,,no hormones the fella is maybe 175 in a good wet day and at 15%

2. gh15 financially :D
well gh15 in simple words can sit and eat every day 3 times a day in the costliest suchi place of its choice  and own every house by paying it on the spot cash ...no american cc no allowance no nothing ,,want car? go with cash put it on table get car,,want house? go put the money and get house,,gh15 dont deal with usa mentality because its failed from within,,if this is not clear gh15 will write it better for you :

gh15 is the richest individual to ever visited getbig
fallen angel

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 09:00:36 PM »

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 09:14:01 PM »
wow gh15 is amazing.  One thing I do know, people that brag about their wealth are not that wealthy.

jt
TEAM Nasser