Author Topic: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.  (Read 10271 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2024, 12:14:08 PM »
Why? Anyone can take a pic looking great by themselves. I post current pics and you guys say they don't count anyway. I have given you 4 years to post actual comparable pics you haven't posted 1. We are way past Jeff and Wes say I look better check out my left shoulder in the rearview mirror.

I am a current 2024 winning NPC Champion. Either get an NPC card and beat me in competition or sit down.

Go get'um tiger!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2024, 12:16:41 PM »
My blood pressure is fine it is not elevated in anyway I am in the ideal zone. No one is melting down just pointing out the nonsense everyone has a 20 year old pic they want to compare now lol that aint how it works. You want to compare get an NPC card and show up. Put the work in any lazy guy anyone post a 20 year old pic Wes does it all the time. Neither Wes nor Krank nor SC nor Jeff nor that little Asian Pro is beating me on their best day. Let them talk shit none of them will ever show up and prove it. BigRo has me beat the rest of you hell the fuck no you don't

LOL - i destroy you at 22 yo natural from every angle!!!   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2024, 12:18:46 PM »
You are the lazy son of a bitch that doesnt want to train put the work in and actually prove you are better. You were invited to compete 2 years in a row. But you are lazy you would rather put up some pics from 20 years ago and have your butt buddies praise you. I actually trained put in the work and won the contest. You didn't now you want praise for some 20 year old photos lazy bitch. That is not how it works if you want to compare to me you have to train this year and get up on stage against me this year. You didn't and you won't because you are lazy and just want to have your buddies tell you how great you are instead of actually competing and being judged by actual IFBB Judges.

Lol, you did not train for the contest. You were snowboarding the last week. And felt burnt out after squatting and took three days off. You might have trained a total of two weeks for the contest. And looked like a glazed doughnut.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2024, 12:20:24 PM »
LOL - i destroy you at 22 yo natural from every angle!!!   

No you don't unfortunately no one has a time machine, and we cannot go back in time. However, there is a bodybuilding show every weekend somewhere in the US pick one and prove it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2024, 12:22:20 PM »
Lol, you did not train for the contest. You were snowboarding the last week. And felt burnt out after squatting and took three days off. You might have trained a total of two weeks for the contest. And looked like a glazed doughnut.

I train 3-6 days a week year round. I trained 4 days this week as I am slowly getting back into it after my show. I will be up to 6 days soon. I still have leftover fake tan on me I just did a show so yeah I am not killing myself right now but I am training. I will ramp it up as the weeks go by. The condo I stayed at had a gym fyi

Also how the fuck do you people not realize snowboarding is exercise?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2024, 12:24:17 PM »

And there's the truth of it. Hankins is a naturally lean guy that can sometimes get lucky in smaller contests.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2024, 12:26:04 PM »
I train 3-6 days a week year round. I trained 4 days this week as I am slowly getting back into it after my show. I will be up to 6 days soon. I still have leftover fake tan on me I just did a show so yeah I am not killing myself right now but I am training. I will ramp it up as the weeks go by. The condo I stayed at had a gym fyi

Also how the fuck do you people not realize snowboarding is exercise?

You should try showering every now and then.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2024, 12:26:41 PM »
And there's the truth of it. Hankins is a naturally lean guy that can sometimes get lucky in smaller contests.

I never said I was a national champ. I said from day one I walk around close to a local contest winning physique. I believe I have proven that now. Not sure I would call staying in contest ready shape near year round is luck. I train every week year round. I came back from a hernia at 5 weeks. I busted my ass for a year

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2024, 12:27:45 PM »

You have clearly never done a show. Athletes still have traces on them weeks after the show. I am not the only one I have showered twice today already I even take baths.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2024, 12:44:17 PM »

"Golden" ones don't  count bhanky.  You festering flophouse floozy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2024, 12:59:54 PM »
SC mopping the floor with the current Charlotte Cup class winner in this thread!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2024, 01:01:33 PM »
And there's the truth of it. Hankins is a naturally lean guy that can sometimes get lucky in smaller contests if the competition is 2 out of shape NATTY GUYS who never trained a day in their lives.
FIXED

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2024, 01:04:35 PM »
My blood pressure is fine it is not elevated in anyway I am in the ideal zone. No one is melting down just pointing out the nonsense everyone has a 20 year old pic they want to compare now lol that aint how it works. You want to compare get an NPC card and show up. Put the work in any lazy guy anyone post a 20 year old pic Wes does it all the time. Neither Wes nor Krank nor SC nor Jeff nor that little Asian Pro is beating me on their best day. Let them talk shit none of them will ever show up and prove it. BigRo has me beat the rest of you hell the fuck no you don't
Why should I travel to you.....let`s compete in Buffalo N.Y. or Rochester,or Syracuse or Boston....you fucking hayseed.

I`m officially "inviting" you.....you silly twat.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2024, 01:14:47 PM »
Why should I travel to you.....let`s compete in Buffalo N.Y. or Rochester,or Syracuse or Boston....you fucking hayseed.

I`m officially "inviting" you.....you silly twat.

Maybe he can't leave the state?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2024, 01:18:44 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2024, 01:30:24 PM »
No you don't unfortunately no one has a time machine, and we cannot go back in time. However, there is a bodybuilding show every weekend somewhere in the US pick one and prove it.

Great, then shut the fuck up about the Charlotte Cup

Its all about today

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2024, 01:32:37 PM »

You have clearly never done a show. Athletes still have traces on them weeks after the show. I am not the only one I have showered twice today already I even take baths.

I have done several shows and nationals. You disgusting animal,

It’s called using a wash cloth  or loofa

I have never had the tan on more than two or three days and that’s only if I missed a few spots after my first shower right after the show

Filthy pig

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2024, 01:35:00 PM »

I have never had the tan on more than two or three days and that’s only if I missed a few spots after my first shower right after the show

Filthy pig

Of course he is
Doesn't know how to lift properly
Doesn't know how to diet properly
Doesn't know how to wash properly

A Pathetic Imbecile.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2024, 01:45:34 PM »

"Golden" ones don't  count bhanky.  You festering flophouse floozy.

Filthy pig

:D.

Hankins, please post your daily condition updates. We've had the green dart saga, now we need the brown Hankins one.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2024, 02:42:18 PM »
I never said I was a national champ. I said from day one I walk around close to a local contest winning physique. I believe I have proven that now. Not sure I would call staying in contest ready shape near year round is luck. I train every week year round. I came back from a hernia at 5 weeks. I busted my ass for a year

Agreed

Busting ass, finding multiple doctors online

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2024, 03:35:16 PM »

Filthy pig

hes leaving it on so people ask him what it is...

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2024, 03:45:44 PM »
;)

But now, this is present moment, in this present universe in this galaxy at this nanosecond in time…

So Brian beats you and Tyson at the same time in reality (Brian’s metaverse)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2024, 04:32:09 PM »
Presently I wreck Bhanks even far worse.     Far far worse.   Ask Grape -     I’m trying to save him further shame. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2024, 04:32:53 PM »
hes leaving it on so people ask him what it is...

That fake tan looks like bhanky was dipped in the River Shitz. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2024, 04:39:40 PM »

Why do you shit on everyone? I don't think that Asian guy has even posted here in a year or more. He looked better than you by the way.