Author Topic: 2012 NPC Nationals - Update 3.5 weeks from nationals  (Read 13537 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: update 3.5 weeks from nationals
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2012, 05:18:46 AM »
pro physique.  nail conditioning and it should be yours.     

but i never understood why guys grab their asses like that.   you think the judges aren't looking there already??
Striations magically appear, and then it's "Magically Delicious" to the judges.

On the Real, you look good b-boy, I think you might take the light heavies.

whitewidow

« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2012, 05:25:56 AM »
Brad you need to hold your poses longer! looks like you are gassing out. you also look like you shit your pants! weak rear double Bi. biceps will probably go flat. abs will be hard to predict till game day right now they don't look that great. I will say your back is great nice lat spread and that might be all you need. a powerfull back wins shows. Like I said I am not routing for you! because you vouched for scammers! you don't give a shit either as long as you got the money and drugs you needed. You ripped off alot of people on this forum by vouching for that shitbag kamikaze and you helped him you were kublai. you helped ship and get that dirtbag customers! Might have been just you! you might be Kami. also you vouched for shitty UGL gear they gave you good gear but shit on others!Thats my gossip and opinion about you Brad B-Bum.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2012, 05:43:24 AM »
Maybe because you have been gay from a young age, and you tried getting an erection by looking at playboy?

Are you saying cyp that moen can only get it up on all fours
T

whitewidow

« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2012, 12:54:01 AM »
b-boy give us an update. what is your diet like at the moment? have you reduced the HGH yet? How much have you lowered your dosage?