Author Topic: Injection?  (Read 2657 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Injection?
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 06:04:40 PM »
Wawoo I guess u don't hit the quads now. Thanks for the advice it help a lot. But I got one more question.

What happen if u hit a vein and u inject (imagine testosteron) would u die or what ?

Quads are fine, I was just injecting in the wrong place.  I was going in on the top side, if you go in at the upper outer part you should be fine.

I've never injected into a vein, just hit them on the way in.  You should always aspirate the syringe before injecting so you don't ever inject into a vein.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 06:06:34 PM »
Quads are fine, I was just injecting in the wrong place.  I was going in on the top side, if you go in at the upper outer part you should be fine.

I've never injected into a vein, just hit them on the way in.  You should always aspirate the syringe before injecting so you don't ever inject into a vein.

Yeah ok. So thanks a lot for all the information that help me. tomorrow Im gonna try to inject on my right pec.

thanks 8)
J

4thAD

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 06:11:12 PM »
Yeah ok. So thanks a lot for all the information that help me. tomorrow Im gonna try to inject on my right pec.

thanks 8)

Give your quads a try Jay. I shoot my quads all the time with almost no issues. I have passed through veins and hit nerves, but no biggy. Just push the needle in nice and slow and you should know it when you just get close to a nerve. I hit a nerve in my left shoulder and my shoulder went into convulsions. (not fun)Like Emmortal said stay high and outside in the quads and you will have no problem. Passing through a vein is not really an issue, just be sure to aspirate and have a towel ready for bleeding.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 06:12:57 PM »
Give your quads a try Jay. I shoot my quads all the time with almost no issues. I have passed through veins and hit nerves, but no biggy. Just push the needle in nice and slow and you should know it when you just get close to a nerve. I hit a nerve in my left shoulder and my shoulder went into convulsions. (not fun)Like Emmortal said stay high and outside in the quads and you will have no problem. Passing through a vein is not really an issue, just be sure to aspirate and have a towel ready for bleeding.

As always Thanks a lot bro.

I realy appreciate your help
J

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2008, 06:57:50 PM »
Wawoo I guess u don't hit the quads now. Thanks for the advice it help a lot. But I got one more question.

What happen if u hit a vein and u inject (imagine testosteron) would u die or what ?

I think you've got some reading to do.

Sitting on a forum asking questions is one thing, but really, some of this is common sense and could be learned from taking some personal initiative.

In other words, get off your ass and go to the library or buy a book......

Anabolics 2007 is a good start.

Google that.

"Anabolics 2007" by William Llewellyn.

You read that, study it and you won't ask alot of these questions......

I promise.   ;)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2008, 08:59:33 PM »
jay don't talk yourself out of it...do your homework and you will find it pretty easy...
i have pinned just about everything like i said do your homework and you will be ok
trying to get my old lady to pin my lats got to talk her into it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2008, 09:02:03 PM »
jay don't talk yourself out of it...do your homework and you will find it pretty easy...
i have pinned just about everything like i said do your homework and you will be ok
trying to get my old lady to pin my lats got to talk her into it.

Good luck. I can't even convince my wife to shave my head with clippers.  :-\

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2008, 09:05:18 PM »
just want to try it once it will take some sweet talk and doing my dishes but i think she will do it...i hope

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2008, 11:10:09 PM »
Try your triceps...one of the easiest spots to inject, you can inject into any of the 3 heads and they will hold a lot of oil.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 04:05:06 AM »
Thanks to all. I just order "anabolic steroids 2007" the book the thing is I'm not american and english isn't my language but Im gonna take my time.

Thanks again.
J

Z

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2008, 07:50:17 PM »
what happens if you inject into a vein?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008, 09:57:04 PM »
Try your triceps...one of the easiest spots to inject, you can inject into any of the 3 heads and they will hold a lot of oil.

Tried it once. Had a very rough time.

johnpapas

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2008, 02:25:43 AM »
Glutes are the best spot.You can inject a huge amount of oil and keep moving like nothing ever hit you.I have done up to 3ml for many weeks and felt i could do more pain free.

Quads are easy to inject but hurt as hell.I inject there only water solution as Pregnyl (HCG) with 23g needles.