Author Topic: Cretins pass around George Zimmerman’s Social Security number after CNN airs it  (Read 6115 times)

biff

• Getbig IV
No way. Americans have been conditioned to be way too docile.

white americans maybe...blacks seem to be conditoned to be aggressive (or maybe they arent, and its just relative to how docile whites - especially most white males - are conditioned)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Seems everyone the prosecution is calling to the stand actually helps the defense....  Just saying. Zimmerman walks.... 

No, they're calling all witnesses and law enforcement personnel like most normal case....and none of it is going to help Zimmerman one bit if he doesn't testify because it seems as though no one really saw the fight.

Of course, if by some Ray of Sunlight, Zimmerman gets a mistrial or is even found innocent, he won't have time to celebrate because the DOJ feds are planning to arrest him for violation of civil rights.

Personally, I hope he gets set free because he'll be hunted down just like he hunted down Trayvon.  Sometimes, street justice is needed in a situation like this
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
white americans maybe...blacks seem to be conditoned to be aggressive (or maybe they arent, and its just relative to how docile whites - especially most white males - are conditioned)

White people docile....nothing personal but when's the last time you've seen a black guy kill 80 people in Norway...or blow up a Federal building....and stockpile shitload of weapons...just doesn't happen if you want to talk about race. 

Nothing personal but when I see on the news that a guy murders his entire family ala Chris Benoit style, it really creeps me out especially given the circumstances of it being over trivial things like....can't pay mortgage, lost job, flat tire, hang nail, or just plain drunk. 

The human race, black or white, is neither docile......its just that out of the billions of people on Earth, some folks don't function properly in the brain.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
No, they're calling all witnesses and law enforcement personnel like most normal case....and none of it is going to help Zimmerman one bit if he doesn't testify because it seems as though no one really saw the fight.

Of course, if by some Ray of Sunlight, Zimmerman gets a mistrial or is even found innocent, he won't have time to celebrate because the DOJ feds are planning to arrest him for violation of civil rights.

Personally, I hope he gets set free because he'll be hunted down just like he hunted down Trayvon.  Sometimes, street justice is needed in a situation like this

John Good saw the fight.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
John Good saw the fight.

There's no doubt as to Trayvon fighting Zimmerman....but he was fighting him off.  Zimmerman obviously tried to "capture him" but realized that he was outmatched severely so he shot him in anger.  You can't call "self defense" if you start the fight....I don't buy any of this "jumped out of the bushes" bullshit. 

Still makes him responsible....dipshit should have called the police. 

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
There's no doubt as to Trayvon fighting Zimmerman....but he was fighting him off.  Zimmerman obviously tried to "capture him" but realized that he was outmatched severely so he shot him in anger.  You can't call "self defense" if you start the fight....I don't buy any of this "jumped out of the bushes" bullshit. 

Still makes him responsible....dipshit should have called the police. 

He was fighting him off?  Shot him in anger?  There is no evidence for that.  You can't fill in the blanks with your own facts.  I hope you're never on a jury.
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
White people docile....nothing personal but when's the last time you've seen a black guy kill 80 people in Norway...or blow up a Federal building....and stockpile shitload of weapons...just doesn't happen if you want to talk about race. 

Nothing personal but when I see on the news that a guy murders his entire family ala Chris Benoit style, it really creeps me out especially given the circumstances of it being over trivial things like....can't pay mortgage, lost job, flat tire, hang nail, or just plain drunk. 

The human race, black or white, is neither docile......its just that out of the billions of people on Earth, some folks don't function properly in the brain.

Those are outliers. The majority are very tame and non confrontational.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Please, you don't want to get into actual crime statistics.  I never knew you were so racist, Vince.  I'm canceling my order of organic kumquats. 
A

biff

• Getbig IV

white AMERICANS, not whites around the world.
you're taking the post and my response incorrectly. murderers, serial killers, terrorists, a very small percentage, as you said. we're talking populations. the question was about 'rioting'.  black populations in the US have rioted, fairly recently. when was the last time a white 'riot' happened, that wasnt the "celebration" after a sports team won lol?  are egyptians docile? no, riots all the time.  what do white people do when upset? a few of them sit on Wallstreet.  if the US governmant announced itself tommorow as a fascist dictatorship, you think the white population would stand en masse and riot, or would they say "i wonder if gas prices will go down" or "i wonder if billy will still have little league baseball now" ?  maybe passive or comfortable is the better term.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
white AMERICANS, not whites around the world.
you're taking the post and my response incorrectly. murderers, serial killers, terrorists, a very small percentage, as you said. we're talking populations. the question was about 'rioting'.  black populations in the US have rioted, fairly recently. when was the last time a white 'riot' happened, that wasnt the "celebration" after a sports team won lol?  are egyptians docile? no, riots all the time.  what do white people do when upset? a few of them sit on Wallstreet.  if the US governmant announced itself tommorow as a fascist dictatorship, you think the white population would stand en masse and riot, or would they say "i wonder if gas prices will go down" or "i wonder if billy will still have little league baseball now" ?  maybe passive or comfortable is the better term.

Whites have rioted in Greece.....your analogy doesn't hold water.  Also want to take a guess as to who is stocking up on guns and ammunition?????

You watch "Cops" way too much....not saying that my people don't have issues but so does every other race at one time or another. 
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
rge Zimmerman’s Social Security number after CNN airs it
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2013, 06:57:16 AM »
Whites have rioted in Greece.....your analogy doesn't hold water.  Also want to take a guess as to who is stocking up on guns and ammunition?????

You watch "Cops" way too much....not saying that my people don't have issues but so does every other race at one time or another. 

vince you are a classic racist its a shame in this day and age that you cant see beyond peoples colour

I pity the americans who live with this prejudice view of their neighbours

why cant you all get the chip off you shoulder and I include all races in this and move on
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Right now, on the stand - The jury is listening to zimmerman change his story about why he was following trayvon.

There are only 3 streets in this community, and he claimed not to know the name of one?  Needed to return to get flashlight for a place he was already at?  Right now, we're hearing the police interview where zimmerman changes his STORY on why he was following him. 

THIS is the smoking gun inconcistency... this is a big deal.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
prosecuter comes off as sorta of a jerk contrasted to defense's niceguy lawyer, will this have any bearing? defense just blew up prosecuter's lack of zimms blood on tray..

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."

"my people"

by that I suppose you mean delusional black queers

K

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
He was fighting him off?  Shot him in anger?  There is no evidence for that.  You can't fill in the blanks with your own facts.  I hope you're never on a jury.

There's no way someone shoots someone in anger and only unloads one bullet...If he emptied his gun then I could buy it. But one bullet sounds to me like the negro went for his gun and ended up eating one instead.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Fuck off idiot.....in Africa they'll murder more than 80 women and children a day with a machete because they're a different tribe.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

x2 agreed
TEAM Nasser

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Qft