Author Topic: Positive Thoughts to Phil Heaths And his Wife , diagnosed with Breast Cancer  (Read 12829 times)

whitewidow

I would of figured Phil got breast cancer first. Phil should have some nolvadex on hand that is for breast cancer,maybe Phil has enough drugs to heal her. JK. Nothing to joke about it really sucks when women get any kind of cancer so young.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Good that they caught it early.
Phil is a good bro.

He and his wife are in my prayers.

^^^^^^
This x2.  Phil is a good guy -a truly self centered tool would not have the ability to verbalize what he wrote here. After reading this I believe Phil to be a real stand up guy who hold his wife in the highest esteem.

That cancer is a guy just like ALL of big pharm for giving into lobbyists, bribes and all other selfish propaganda all in the name of not curing this disease - - all because there is more money in the treatment of cancer than there is in the cure.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Why does it seem that everyone will get some sort of disease these days? Is it because we are living longer then we should be? Is it nature trying to counter-balance overpopulation?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Now both of them are devoid of any chest.

On a more serious note - hope she recovers.

Rudee

• Getbig V
How many of you would actually have no problem at all having a serious relationship with a woman who has had a double mastectomy, and has chosen to just wear prognostics instead of going the breast reconstruction route?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
How many of you would actually have no problem at all having a serious relationship with a woman who has had a double mastectomy, and has chosen to just wear prognostics instead of going the breast reconstruction route?
Bro Phil is full of Class and he loves his friends and family, he will stay by her come hell or high waters. He is loyal and is a very moral man.

Anyone who would answer that they would not stay has no loyalty and is devoid of all dignity and integrity.