Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77434 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #550 on: March 11, 2010, 04:37:37 PM »
Its an NGA show so they only gave placings for the Top 5 so me and 2 other people didn't get a placing.  I was stage ready and there's no issue in my size the main judge for the show Scott Hults told me that I had plenty of size but I needed to refine it and work more on conditioning and Eric Broser also said work on conditioning which is why I started dieting earlier and kept relatively lean so I don't have to lose so much weight in a short period of time.

My diet was fine and my conditioning was good but being that the NGA Night of Champions is a pro qualifier, good is simply going to cut it.  I have to dig deeper, train harder, and pay my dues.  Doesn't mean I'll get my pro card in this lifetime but I enjoy competing and its good for business.   

Well if you're not getting placed at any shows that's what I meant by saying you might be better off taking some time off competing in order to improve to get a placing, but I guess you know your body best.  Good luck.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #551 on: March 11, 2010, 08:37:31 PM »
Its an NGA show so they only gave placings for the Top 5 so me and 2 other people didn't get a placing.  I was stage ready and there's no issue in my size the main judge for the show Scott Hults told me that I had plenty of size but I needed to refine it and work more on conditioning and Eric Broser also said work on conditioning which is why I started dieting earlier and kept relatively lean so I don't have to lose so much weight in a short period of time.

My diet was fine and my conditioning was good but being that the NGA Night of Champions is a pro qualifier, good is simply going to cut it.  I have to dig deeper, train harder, and pay my dues.  Doesn't mean I'll get my pro card in this lifetime but I enjoy competing and its good for business.   

Jesus can't you come up with anymore excuses.  You are liar, scammer and excuser.  Go kill yourself.  Hey I took a really shit today.  Do you realize that is more of an accomplsihment than you will ever achieve in your life.  hahaha what a pathetic loser.    Funny how you put down everyone who competes in any organization other than the NPC or IFBB yet that is all you do.  Is it because the NPC promoters won't let you enter any of their contests or is it because you know you will be laughed off the stage.  Which one is it.  Come on boy answer the question.  Have you ever read what the other competitors say about you.  you would think you had just a small amount of shame or honor.  you have NONE.  We all know who wears the pants in your marriage. ;D
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #552 on: March 11, 2010, 09:22:21 PM »
Jesus can't you come up with anymore excuses.  You are liar, scammer and excuser.  Go kill yourself.  Hey I took a really shit today.  Do you realize that is more of an accomplsihment than you will ever achieve in your life.  hahaha what a pathetic loser.    Funny how you put down everyone who competes in any organization other than the NPC or IFBB yet that is all you do.  Is it because the NPC promoters won't let you enter any of their contests or is it because you know you will be laughed off the stage.  Which one is it.  Come on boy answer the question.  Have you ever read what the other competitors say about you.  you would think you had just a small amount of shame or honor.  you have NONE.  We all know who wears the pants in your marriage. ;D

You claim that I ripped someone off but yet you cannot name one person that i've lied to, cheated, or scammed. 

But in all cases, some of your writings simply don't even make any sense right now
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #553 on: March 12, 2010, 12:05:01 AM »
Coming from someone who has never stepped on stage in his life, never done a bodybuilding show
Umm wrong Mr Burnt Matchstick  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #554 on: March 12, 2010, 05:26:20 AM »
Well if you're not getting placed at any shows that's what I meant by saying you might be better off taking some time off competing in order to improve to get a placing, but I guess you know your body best.  Good luck.

I think what hurt me is taking 2 years off from each show with the last being 3 years.  I started dieting down the first of March and the weight is falling off much quicker than normal.  In fact, I'm right at 202 pounds now after one week. 

Ultimately, its something I like to do and its good and effective way of marketing my PT business.  I'm able to decent living working on my schedule and not have someone else tell me when I work, when I take a break, when I leave, and how much I get paid.

I was working 60-70 hour workweeks and busted my ass for Alltel  and all I got was a foot in the ass along with 300 other people when they shut down our office.  That was 3rd time being laid off and that's when I decided to just built up my clientele and go Solo like Han.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #555 on: March 12, 2010, 05:27:03 AM »
Umm wrong Mr Burnt Matchstick  :D

Really?? then lets see some pictures. 
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #556 on: March 12, 2010, 06:52:54 AM »
:D

Looking impressive here Vince. Damn, your arms are long.
O

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #557 on: March 13, 2010, 08:59:37 PM »
I think what hurt me is taking 2 years off from each show with the last being 3 years.  I started dieting down the first of March and the weight is falling off much quicker than normal.  In fact, I'm right at 202 pounds now after one week. 

Ultimately, its something I like to do and its good and effective way of marketing my PT business.  I'm able to decent living working on my schedule and not have someone else tell me when I work, when I take a break, when I leave, and how much I get paid.

I was working 60-70 hour workweeks and busted my ass for Alltel  and all I got was a foot in the ass along with 300 other people when they shut down our office.  That was 3rd time being laid off and that's when I decided to just built up my clientele and go Solo like Han.

Hey burnt match show us a pic of you at 260 pounds.  You said you weighed that now prove it.  Oh sorry another lie.  You are full of shit again.  And you loved the foot in the ass didn;t you.  That is how you got to be a janitor there.  I love it how you say laid off instead of fired.  What a moron
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #558 on: March 14, 2010, 10:21:11 AM »
Hey burnt match show us a pic of you at 260 pounds.  You said you weighed that now prove it.  Oh sorry another lie.  You are full of shit again.  And you loved the foot in the ass didn;t you.  That is how you got to be a janitor there.  I love it how you say laid off instead of fired.  What a moron

Seeing as how you use Shawn Ray's offseason pictures as well as Bob Chick.....nahhhhhhhhhhhh h.  ;D
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #559 on: March 14, 2010, 10:55:40 AM »

Seeing as how you use Shawn Ray's offseason pictures as well as Bob Chick.....nahhhhhhhhhhhh h.  ;D

Holy shit you are taking some different drugs aren't you. 
No Worries 4 me

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #560 on: January 07, 2012, 04:00:09 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #561 on: August 10, 2014, 10:31:31 AM »
Lads on Carlo's Blow at Rainbow Beach May 2009?????

bump
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #562 on: August 10, 2014, 11:41:23 AM »
Maybe to the flotsam on Getbig it is unnatural to glory in the physique of a young male but blokes like me who like beer and women can always find time to enjoy a topless lad. What I find strange is that Ron does not ban people who call me a white van man and boy-lover. Really, in China a man my age would be treated as a font of knowledge and not the butt of poor and uncouth humour. Then again, what can one expect when Melvin is a self-professed expert and calls himself a bodybuilder on here? This bloke must take delusion to new heights and I wouldn't even want to photograph him topless, despite having a hardrive stuffed full of his semi-nude pictures. Talking of stuffed can anyone remember a bodybuilder compete with his testicles exposed? Only poor Melvin could indulge in such folly and hilarity. Trunks too small. No, this bloke really is short of sixpack. I do sometimes wonder what it must be like to be Vissy, beneath this sweaty black beast,him grunting and groaning as he turns one's arse into raw hamburger meat. I would probably try it once just for the comedic value.

Bump too..
O