Author Topic: How To Tell Somebody That They're Fat Without Hurting Their Feelings?  (Read 6157 times)

AmonRa

How would you tell your family member that they're fat as hell?

booty

• Getbig V
"You are a fat fuck"  :D or you could try telling them that they have had too many servings of pudding lately.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Hi rob Kardashian , u big fatso

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
And they don't know that they're fat?

A delusional fatty? In that case, gl hf. Telling a delusional fatty that they are disgusting slobs of blubber will probably just induce a thermonuclear meltdown.

TheShape.

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I wouldn't. Why do you think it is your business to tell them something they already know?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Couch it in terms that their BMI isn't in the healthy range, that way you are showing concern for their health and not just labelling them an obese fuck!
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Shoot them with a .32 and when they don't drop like a sack of soggy protein powder say something like, "Damn Sis it's a good thing you're so fucking fat. The average person would normally go down after being shot."
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
tell them that you hate skinny people, then say '' good thing you are not skinny''  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
dont make it about appearance.  make it about health.  "I care about you bro, and nobody else will say it, but you're fcking fat, and you gotta fix that or you're gonna keel over."

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
tell them :you look like Uncle Junior!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hurt their feelings? how old are they? if an adult person is offended by a statement like this then it's just pathetic, adults shouldn't display such weakness

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Just introduce them to Galeniko, he'll let them down easy.  :D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
"Your conditioning is a little off, and you appear to be holding some water.  Let's try a keto diet.  that's where I wire your jaw shut, and after a few days of no carbs (or anything else) your body will  start to use your fat for energy.  Highly effective.  Don't fuck it up."

booty

• Getbig V
dont make it about appearance.  make it about health.  "I care about you bro, and nobody else will say it, but you're fcking fat, and you gotta fix that or you're gonna keel over."
This is good providing they care about their health. There are people that don't care at all about health. An example is a friend of mine. Her father died from a heart attack. He was very fit... Would walk everywhere and rode a bicycle. She gets blood work done as she's not feeling well. It comes back she has high cholesterol. The doc tells her what to eat and not eat. She said she doesn't care and won't change her diet. So there you go. She doesn't care at all.

Henda

• Getbig V
no need to preserve the feelings of a fat fuck, family or not.
they got theirselves fat through sheer greed and laziness so why the fuck should we tiptoe around the issue?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
So how ya been?  I see you're eating well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
They should care, not you...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
"You're a chunky bunch - feeding time is over!"

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Physicians usually say something to parents about their children along the lines of "your child's triglyceride levels are high"

Boils down to the exact same thing. Your kid is fat.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
They should care, not you...

This.

Change has to come from within. You can't be around to hold someone's hand 24/7.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Shoot them with a .32 and when they don't drop like a sack of soggy protein powder say something like, "Damn Sis it's a good thing you're so fucking fat. The average person would normally go down after being shot."

Use this method

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Stop being a pussy and tell them they're a "fat fucking orca whale and need to fucking get on that fucking treadmill" or you're gonna euthanize them

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

the trainer

I wouldn't. Why do you think it is your business to tell them something they already know?

You are wrong I know plenty of fat people who think that they are not fat, they say stupid shit like I am a big bone person or as this fatfuck at the gym keeps saying that he has thick skin that is why you cant see his muscles.