Author Topic: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?  (Read 121069 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 04:57:23 AM »
His legs weren't that bad:

They're ok. Just too small for his body.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2011, 05:00:17 AM »
i think he would loose all his hair running 250 tren A a day :)))   unless  he was wearing a wig :)))

Hairloss is genetic. If you are prone to hairloss then the steroids are just going to speed it up / make it worse , but some people can take whatever they want and still have a full head of of hair.

Also Trenbolone is a 19-nor steroid similar to nandrolone and therefore does not convert to di-hydro-testosterone (pretty much the most androgenic steroid there is and number one reason for hairloss) and also has very low androgenic properties itself - in contrast to what a lot of people claim. It is far less androgenic than you'd might think but it certainly does have some very unique effects that usually only very androgenic steroids have (fat-loss , strength gain ..). Common androgenic side-effects such as hairloss , prostate enlargement , acne, virilization (in women) ... usually are very mild when using trenbolone.

I got no idea why it works the way it does (very different from nandrolone) but I never ever haid hairloss problems with trenbolone while on test or drostanolone its very bad.

And also to the permabulkers saying that ZyyzzzzZzz is a twink ... LOL , he is more muscular than 95% of this board ...

dustin

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2011, 05:27:25 AM »
He wasn't on that much tren you fucks. He was candid about his PED usage and actually did just cycle the shit. He twinked out between cycles add evident in all his pictures.

The kid was a God. Hated him at first but he grows on you. Way better looking than the fatasses here who'd wither if they dieted down. RIP, Zyzz. You crazy girl.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2011, 05:59:59 AM »
He wasn't on that much tren you fucks. He was candid about his PED usage and actually did just cycle the shit. He twinked out between cycles add evident in all his pictures.

The kid was a God. Hated him at first but he grows on you. Way better looking than the fatasses here who'd wither if they dieted down. RIP, Zyzz. You crazy #girl.
Cycle what? just check out his brother's FB
both without drugs = 140lb at most

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2011, 06:10:03 AM »
Cycle what? just check out his brother's FB
both without drugs = 140lb at most

post pic

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2011, 06:18:56 AM »

The kid was a God. Hated him at first but he grows on you. Way better looking than the fatasses here who'd wither if they dieted down. RIP, Zyzz. You crazy #girl.

a God..ohh brother  ???

all that is wrong with the internet age
getbig or getgot

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2011, 07:01:50 AM »

Dude looks good but has ruined it with the delt upper arm tat , if going to get them just do 1/2 sleeves on forearms , otherwise it kills all the hard work in the gym

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2011, 07:10:10 AM »
Dude looks good but has ruined it with the delt upper arm tat , if going to get them just do 1/2 sleeves on forearms , otherwise it kills all the hard work in the gym

i dont know this douche, but it seems he's not into bodybuilding for the sake of building muscle and pushing yourself to the limit.. he is in it for the pussy, and chicks dig that kinda shit...yeah it covers all his muscles, but he probably doesnt even care...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2011, 07:13:55 AM »
Looked great - somewhat a waste of drugs, but at least he it short and sweet.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2011, 08:38:22 AM »
That actually wouldn't shock me.  Think about it, what else if anything was he doing with it?  thats 1,750 mg's week of Tren... if you ran that and not much else at his size, you would probably look like him.  Lean, with a little size, and ripped.

THIS IS WHERE MG DOESNT COUNT. GOTTA KNOW THE SOURCE. 1750MG WEEK OF STRANGO TREN VS. GENERIC TREN...BIG DIFFERENCE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2011, 12:21:03 PM »
zyzz was bigger then a lot of these perma bulkers walking around at 5-6%  always is a pretty hard feat. I knew nothing of him before seeing him on here but he would do well in local bodybuilding contests and if he was 10% would prolly weigh 230-240 which is prowrestler size. Im just calling it like i see it even gh15 says 210 5% is no easy feat and damn sure cant be done natural many guys think you could look like zyzz natural they are fools. zyzz bulked up would be bigger then the majority of steroid users

Yeah that's IF zyzz was 210 at 5%, but unfortunately he was Not.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2011, 12:25:55 PM »
Hairloss is genetic. If you are prone to hairloss then the steroids are just going to speed it up / make it worse , but some people can take whatever they want and still have a full head of of hair.

Also Trenbolone is a 19-nor steroid similar to nandrolone and therefore does not convert to di-hydro-testosterone (pretty much the most androgenic steroid there is and number one reason for hairloss) and also has very low androgenic properties itself - in contrast to what a lot of people claim. It is far less androgenic than you'd might think but it certainly does have some very unique effects that usually only very androgenic steroids have (fat-loss , strength gain ..). Common androgenic side-effects such as hairloss , prostate enlargement , acne, virilization (in women) ... usually are very mild when using trenbolone.

I got no idea why it works the way it does (very different from nandrolone) but I never ever haid hairloss problems with trenbolone while on test or drostanolone its very bad.

And also to the permabulkers saying that ZyyzzzzZzz is a twink ... LOL , he is more muscular than 95% of this board ...

tren is as androgenic as they come and one of the worst for the hair because its so androgenic

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2011, 12:31:27 PM »
Yeah that's IF zyzz was 210 at 5%, but unfortunately he was Not.

Agreed there is no way this guy was more than 185, to skinny and waist is way to small

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2011, 12:35:45 PM »
he was 6'2. for his height his build was ok considering he'd only been lifting for 2 years. like most ectos, he wasn't a great responder and also obviously didn't train very hard, choosing instead to do tons of partying. looked like a "model" which was all he was going for anyways and also he's dead as hell so i don't see what it mattered in the end.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2011, 12:56:57 PM »
he was 6'2. for his height his build was ok considering he'd only been lifting for 2 years. like most ectos, he wasn't a great responder and also obviously didn't train very hard, choosing instead to do tons of partying. looked like a "model" which was all he was going for anyways and also he's dead as hell so i don't see what it mattered in the end.

Oh I totally agree that he looked great, very aesthetic and had some size...just disputing the few who claim he was very big, carried lots of muscle, etc.  One guy here said at 10% bf he'd be 230-240 lol, even at 6'2" that would not be possible based on his pictures.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2011, 12:58:05 PM »
Oh I totally agree that he looked great, very aesthetic and had some size...just disputing the few who claim he was very big, carried lots of muscle, etc.  One guy here said at 10% bf he'd be 230-240 lol, even at 6'2" that would not be possible based on his pictures.

Agreed he was 190 tops. His waist is absolutely tiny. He has a little frame.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2011, 12:59:58 PM »
considering his bodyfat % he was much much bigger than 99% of this board, most of you are extreme fatties that confuse all of your fat for "size"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2011, 01:15:04 PM »
considering his bodyfat % he was much much bigger than 99% of this board, most of you are extreme fatties that confuse all of your fat for "size"

No he was not, guys like BigGher, Rearden Metal, Onetimehard, etc. you can say bigger than 95-99% of the board.  Zyzz?  Maye bigger than 70% of the board.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2011, 01:26:39 PM »
No he was not, guys like BigGher, Rearden Metal, Onetimehard, etc. you can say bigger than 95-99% of the board.  Zyzz?  Maye bigger than 70% of the board.

In fact I think you look way better than zyz. I don't what is all that fuss about. He was average gymrat. Nothing more, nothing less. To look like that all it takes is some vinny and prop. I know guys who look pretty much same on 100mg prop eod and 40mg winstrol ed.

In terms of aesthetics he kills zyz lol.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2011, 01:30:41 PM »
  he really died? of what?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »
In fact I think you look way better than zyz. I don't what is all that fuss about. He was average gymrat. Nothing more, nothing less. To look like that all it takes is some vinny and prop. I know guys who look pretty much same on 100mg prop eod and 40mg winstrol ed.

In terms of aesthetics he kills zyz lol.

Thanks man, I think I'm comparable to zyzz overall, some may say a bit better some may say a bit worse, either is a fair comment I think.  Although the nuthuggers do get very aggressive towards me when I say that lol.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2011, 01:38:05 PM »
He was big enough. And what's most important (a druggie or not) - he had a QUALITY look to his physique, the "Sculpted" lines and a good frame.

. Many many guys can be way bigger and just won't look like that..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2011, 01:59:28 PM »
He was big enough. And what's most important (a druggie or not) - he had a QUALITY look to his physique, the "Sculpted" lines and a good frame.

And no one's disputing that.  Just disputing the guy claims that he's bigger than 99% of the board, 215 @ 5% bodyfat, etc. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2011, 02:16:26 PM »

no way hes running 250mg ed tren.

b