Author Topic: Vince/Melvin  (Read 2937 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Vince/Melvin
« on: February 05, 2008, 11:56:09 AM »
Are you still planning on showing up at the Arnold?  Are you at least TRYING to be in somewhat respectable shape?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Vince/Melvin
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 12:06:08 PM »
Are you still planning on showing up at the Arnold?  Are you at least TRYING to be in somewhat respectable shape?

you query is based on a false premise..which by implication should give you your answer..

umm..he has never shown up anywhere in "respectable shape", why would he now?  ::)
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 12:07:28 PM »
white people have Billy Guns
black people have Vince

I am not sure who should be more ashamed  :-\

Here comes the money shot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 12:28:38 PM »

you query is based on a false premise..which by implication should give you your answer..

umm..he has never shown up anywhere in "respectable shape", why would he now?  ::)

His 'life' on GetBig is dependent on him showing up in good shape.  I have started doing cardio now...so we shall see.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 04:03:01 PM »

I'm training for the Metrolina in May in the open division and I'm making my first appearance at the INBF East Coast Championship.  I spoke with Billy and he'll be competing at the Metrolina as well.

The Metrolina will be my final NPC appearance.  I will then only compete in the INBF and NGA.

Right now, I have no company sponsor that's going to pay for an appearance at the Arnold however I may actually be working for MD as they are considering my application.  We'll have to wait and see

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »
I may actually be working for MD as they are considering my application.  We'll have to wait and see

Are you going to be the "Black Billy Guns"?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 04:11:32 PM »
not once has Vince been under 20%..hell his last showing was a total embarrassment.  Appearantly he thinks that showing up to bodybuilding show grossly out of place is amusing and beneficial.  The village idiot  ::)
I

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »

I'm training for the Metrolina in May in the open division and I'm making my first appearance at the INBF East Coast Championship.  I spoke with Billy and he'll be competing at the Metrolina as well.

The Metrolina will be my final NPC appearance.  I will then only compete in the INBF and NGA.

Right now, I have no company sponsor that's going to pay for an appearance at the Arnold however I may actually be working for MD as they are considering my application.  We'll have to wait and see
Forget about the Metrolina Vince  :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 04:38:07 PM »
Appearantly he thinks that showing up to bodybuilding show grossly out of place is amusing and beneficial. 

I don't know...  it works for Kamali.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 06:40:29 PM »

I have no sponsor either.....remember, your 'life' on GetBig is dependent on you showing up.  Remember these?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 08:00:30 AM »
I have no sponsor either.....remember, your 'life' on GetBig is dependent on you showing up.  Remember these?

I changed my mind, www.vincegoodrum.com has no real meaning to me.  And like I said before, I could care less about Getbig.com especially since Ron hasn't keep his word in issuing out those blue stars or given the stars to the folks who did the Mr Getbig.

I was going to the Arnold but I won't have anything to do except visit my Dad or something.  I just got a contract selling chiropractor and medical equipment so I'm going to concentrate more on building that up. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 08:03:10 AM »

I changed my mind, www.vincegoodrum.com has no real meaning to me.  And like I said before, I could care less about Getbig.com especially since Ron hasn't keep his word in issuing out those blue stars or given the stars to the folks who did the Mr Getbig.

I was going to the Arnold but I won't have anything to do except visit my Dad or something.  I just got a contract selling chiropractor and medical equipment so I'm going to concentrate more on building that up. 

Look at the fag getting all emotional.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 08:07:09 AM »

Look at the fag getting all emotional.

Yea, I'm choked up all right ::) 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 08:07:38 AM »
LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEELVIN GOODRUM ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Melvin Goodrum after all he has been through.!

He lost his aunt, he went through a divorce. He had two fuckin kids.

His husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Vince is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her.

He hasn’t performed on stage in years. His song is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE MELVIN VINCE GOODRUM ALONE!…..Please.

Palumbo talked about professionalism and said if Vince was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Vince Alone Please…. !
Leave Melvin Goodrum alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 08:09:11 AM »

Does the padre know you suck cock venom?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 08:11:55 AM »

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 08:13:14 AM »
LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEELVIN GOODRUM ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Melvin Goodrum after all he has been through.!

He lost his aunt, he went through a divorce. He had two fuckin kids.

His husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Vince is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her.

He hasn’t performed on stage in years. His song is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE MELVIN VINCE GOODRUM ALONE!…..Please.

Palumbo talked about professionalism and said if Vince was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Vince Alone Please…. !
Leave Melvin Goodrum alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

So how's Warehouse 29, Adam      ;) 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 08:13:22 AM »

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 10:10:23 AM »

More excuses................. ..  Dude why don't you just shoot yourself and get it over with.  And you want us to believe you have a dad who would actually want to see you.  And don't ONLY BB competitors get the blue stars.  You are neither a BB or a competitor.  Showing up on stage looking like you do does not constitute blue stars.  Especially now we found out you are gay and the primary reason you go to BB shows is to get a good close look at the guys backstage.
No Worries 4 me

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 10:31:51 AM »
  And you want us to believe you have a dad who would actually want to see you. 

LOL:

"Guys, I want you to meet my gay retarded son Melvin!"

tubduck

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »

LOL:

"Guys, I want you to meet my gay retarded son Melvin!"

quack!   ;D
Quack Quack Quack!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2008, 01:21:22 PM »

Figures you wouldnt show up you tubby fuck.  I KNEW you were just a little bitch.  Geezus....makes me hate the fact that I actually started doing cardio.  I gave you a chance to redeem yourself.  You have never been, or ever will be, anything other than an excuse machine.  Set an example for your 'patients' and show them you can achieve a goal. 

Stay tuned folks....I am going to have some fun with this domain.....

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2008, 05:44:20 PM »
Vince doesn't care about how he looks on stage.  He just goes there to scope the dudes.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2008, 07:08:51 PM »
Figures you wouldnt show up you tubby fuck.  I KNEW you were just a little bitch.  Geezus....makes me hate the fact that I actually started doing cardio.  I gave you a chance to redeem yourself.  You will never been anything other than an excuse machine.  Set an example for your 'patients' and show them you can achieve a goal. 

Stay tuned folks....I am going to have some fun with this domain.....

I've already told you what will happen so go right ahead.   :)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2008, 08:01:03 PM »
I've already told you what will happen so go right ahead.   :)

And I told you what could happen to you......so, dont push it little fat bitch.  I STILL have all of your e-mails.  I dont think you want me going forward with anything.

Besides....you publicly stated you dont care what I do with the domain name.  Make up your mind fat boy.  Maybe I could get a hole of steve downs and fill him in on some things that I have heard about you that people have told me.  I dont think you could recover from ANOTHER ban from that organization.

Tired of your shit tittie boy.....