Author Topic: What a grotesque mess!  (Read 4889 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What a grotesque mess!
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2023, 06:45:54 PM »
Always wondered about Lonnie Tepers motivation

Would he have acted the same around muscle if it wasn't his job/No money was involved?
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2023, 03:27:52 AM »
Legs that big rubbing my cock and balls squished together would be very uncomfortable

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2023, 03:52:35 AM »
I like this Neckzillas look...I like seeing a pure freak but also appreciate a physique like Bumsteads. Freak factor is good
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2023, 05:06:55 AM »
The more I see of Neckzilla, the more I kinda like this guy. Especially after seeing his Squat videos.
Not a phony/pumper, a very strong kid...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2023, 05:41:10 AM »
Here he is doing 180 kg (~400 lbs) for 30 reps:

I'm skeptical though, as he has another video where he appeared to struggle a bit with 405x6:

He squats with the bar positioned super-high.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2023, 09:17:10 PM »
How tall is Rubiel aka Juggernaut aka The Juggerneck?

BRUTALIFTRUE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2023, 12:22:54 AM »
Legs that big rubbing my cock and balls squished together would be very uncomfortable

Why would you get his legs to rub and crush your nards.... Outed

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2023, 12:32:57 AM »
Rubiel
Smokes him!

If you saw this pic for the first time, saw both of these for the first time, you'd say, the black guy is big but the fellow on the right is more like it, no bloat, looks great, only needs lots more mass to beat the black.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2023, 01:07:21 AM »
How tall is Rubiel aka Juggernaut aka The Juggerneck?

Cormier said Rubiel is 5' 10".. He may have been guessing...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2023, 03:18:01 AM »
Cormier said Rubiel is 5' 10".. He may have been guessing...

He was a little taller than Chris in a I saw but Chris shrank. The more I'm studying this guy, the more I'm believing he'll be a serious contender. He has Colemanesq real granite muscle that just needs to be refined. Cormier refined Breon really well for Classic. And I see no reason he won't do the same for Rubiel. 

More debts because his traps make him look narrow, better back. It's there just needs better conditioning and more density. More separation in his massive quads. And just more conditioning overall and presto. Mr. O. He won't be perfect but he'll be so overwhelming,  he can't be denied.

This is the open show today unfortunately. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2023, 03:38:16 AM »
He was a little taller than Chris in a I saw but Chris shrank. The more I'm studying this guy, the more I'm believing he'll be a serious contender. He has Colemanesq real granite muscle that just needs to be refined. Cormier refined Breon really well for Classic. And I see no reason he won't do the same for Rubiel. 

More debts because his traps make him look narrow, better back. It's there just needs better conditioning and more density. More separation in his massive quads. And just more conditioning overall and presto. Mr. O. He won't be perfect but he'll be so overwhelming,  he can't be denied.

Just make up your mind.
First he is a grotesque mess, now you sound inlove with him..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2023, 04:23:08 AM »
Just make up your mind.
First he is a grotesque mess, now you sound inlove with him..

He's still a grotesque mess, his neck and traps are ugly, his legs make him look stumpy.

Come back in 20 min. for a post where I profess my undying love for his Flex Wheeleresque physique. 

Everything I said stands. I'm going off the judging standards today, not my preferences.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2023, 01:49:35 AM »

You can get leaner but you can't otherwise "refine" shit. That's all he can do, get bigger overall and harder. I thought the back was relatively weak and if your back is weak that's a serious liability. Density, maturity, proportions, some of these imaginary or something you can't affect anyway.

How come Yates was never "immature"? LOL.
I know you didn't mention muscle maturity, this is just a general rant against "refinement" in bb.