Author Topic: Biden is senile  (Read 2183 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Biden is senile
« on: August 04, 2020, 11:08:48 AM »
Can't think of a worse election for the democrats unless this on purpose so he can be tamala harris' figurehead

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Biden is senile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 04:01:44 PM »
I know dude, for real

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 04:03:11 PM »

"Kinds of things that have to be done. Um, you know, there's a uh, during World War... Two, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it's called, he's called it a, you know, the World War Two, he had the World, the War Production Board."

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 04:23:48 PM »
I know dude bro, for real bro
Agreed

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 04:30:59 PM »
 ???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 04:42:00 PM »
Democrats are saying there will be no debate.  Their excuse? They don't want to give a platform for Trump's lies. The lie is that without a teleprompter and the questions in advance Biden would be a babbling fool.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 04:56:38 PM »
Poor Biden, he's done  :-[

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 05:08:23 PM »
Democrats are saying there will be no debate.  Their excuse? They don't want to give a platform for Trump's lies. The lie is that without a teleprompter and the questions in advance Biden would be a babbling fool.

If so, then the MSM will go along with it.  Expect uncritical reporting of Biden ducking the debates.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 05:11:35 PM »

They're gonna do all their best lies and moves to try get out of the debates. But the debates will happen.

I can't wait to watch them lol...

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2020, 05:13:13 PM »
NYT have got some piece out on historical reasons why the debates are useless and shouldn't be held LOL....

The media just show their severe bias with this shit, it's a good thing, it further degrades their already non existent credibility.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 05:33:40 PM »
From joebiden.com:

"...race-neutral policies are not a sufficient response to race-based disparities."

Race slanted policies. Sex slanted policies. Just no. There's some harrowing Free Shit Army stuff on that site. The Donald is a moron but I'll take an incompetent egotist over someone advocating explicitly racist and sexist policies.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 05:38:59 PM »
They're gonna do all their best lies and moves to try get out of the debates. But the debates will happen.

I can't wait to watch them lol...

I hope you're right; they would be an amazing, you know, the thing, man!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 05:49:03 PM »
I post memes, make political fun of the guy and of course wouldn’t want him to win. But when I hear speak I sincerely feel bad for the guy. This no less than elder abuse and it seems his wife or his handlers just don’t give a fuck. I don’t understand why his wife, a Doctor, doesn’t out an end to this. It’s really messed up

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 06:36:57 PM »

The Bible hater Strawly adores Dementia Joe, WTF  ??? ::) ::) ???

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2020, 06:40:21 PM »
I post memes, make political fun of the guy and of course wouldn’t want him to win. But when I hear speak I sincerely feel bad for the guy. This no less than elder abuse and it seems his wife or his handlers just don’t give a fuck. I don’t understand why his wife, a Doctor, doesn’t out an end to this. It’s really messed up
He’s past his prime but does have a stuttering problem, one he has had his whole life.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2020, 07:17:16 PM »

Jill Biden has a Doctoral degree in Education.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2020, 07:24:26 PM »

You have more empathy than me.  If he were the old man down the street for the last 40 years, maybe.  He's demonstrated his true character as a human being and politician for 40+ years. The fact that he's a mere shell of himself at this point garners ZERO sympathy. FvcK him.
:

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2020, 07:30:37 PM »
He’s past his prime but does have a stuttering problem, one he has had his whole life.

Stuttering doesn't affect the choice of words and train of thought. Hilarious excuse. The old coot is a demented loose cannon in a life haze.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2020, 07:31:36 PM »
There's nothing I would love more than to see Trump debate this guy!

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2020, 07:35:36 PM »
You have more empathy than me.  If he were the old man down the street for the last 40 years, maybe.  He's demonstrated his true character as a human being and politician for 40+ years. The fact that he's a mere shell of himself at this point garners ZERO sympathy. FvcK him.

Exactly, and just like Ruth Bader Ginsburg his ego won’t let him admit he’s incapable for the job. Neither of them give a shit about the people they hurt, so I have no sympathy for them or their opportunistic, lying handlers.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2020, 07:39:26 PM »
Hold a one man debate. Dismantle the policies he lists on his website one by one. If he won't turn up to rebut that's on him.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2020, 07:52:08 PM »
Hold a one man debate. Dismantle the policies he lists on his website one by one. If he won't turn up to rebut that's on him.

Why would Biden make any effort to rebut?

The mainstream media will claim everything President Donald Trump said is a lie and do the rebuttals for him.

And Brian Stelter will claim it is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2020, 07:58:41 PM »
Smashing through his retarded policies unopposed would make up a lot of voter's minds no matter how the media tried to spin it.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2020, 08:03:18 PM »
Smashing through his retarded policies unopposed would make up a lot of voter's minds no matter how the media tried to spin it.

Oh I agree....and go down the list and call out every one of those cocksuckers one by one.

And John Durham better have his report done and indictments handed down by the election

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2020, 08:04:46 PM »

I like it, but only Fox News would air it.