Author Topic: Question for the married getbig studs  (Read 14053 times)

nevertrustanyone

Re: Question for the married getbig studs
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2012, 04:19:14 PM »
I did say she was awesome.  Why would a man cheat on his awesome wife LOL?  If sex is an integral part of a marriage and I said my wife is awesome.....

your fat and just glad that some one actually wants to fuck you...

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2012, 04:52:32 PM »
^good honest post,.

wtf?

Happily married 6 years, never cheated on my wife, never intend to cheat on my wife, never will cheat on my wife.

Fact is I used to have sex with her literally 3 times a day, and she'd try to run from it lmao but of course enjoyed it. Naturally high hormone levels -- annoying for a woman all the time. Now a days we do it 3 times a week, but when we do it, we do it for a few hours and it's GREAT!

You gotta be a weak character to wana cheat. Seriously brah? Is that even a question to ask? Why would you even think like this?

I have amazing sex life, all the tools that assume that being married you don't get great sex, don't know what they are talking about.

On that note, as a husband and wife you gotta share with each other your thoughts/fantasies/emotions/etc... Communication is key. Get creative, romantic, etc... with your wife.

Don't be a typical guy that just wants to plunge in, release and turn around. I enjoy more pleasuring my wife than just cumming which is easy. Women like that. Put some effort into it lol and it won't be boring.

Look at this fool who thinks sleeping with an animal(donkey) or a child under 12 is not cheating on his wife. News flash big ahmed its still cheating!

Sex is for love, not fucking donkeys.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2012, 04:54:49 PM »
After how many years (or months) together you started to feel sick and totally bored out of fucking always the same girl?

I've been married to the same man for quite some time now and have yet to cheat or get bored of him.

What keeps it interesting?  Try switching things around every so often.

Don't go out on dates to the same places you have visited before. Try changing your approach to sex a little (try different positions, use toys, change your schedule). Travel to different locations as opposed to visiting the same spots year after year.

Most important of all, remember that your partner is also one of your best friends and you should continually make each other laugh and NEVER stop stimulating each other mentally.

Good luck,
"1"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2012, 04:58:00 PM »
My wife is awesome so marriage is easy.

Me too (no homo)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2012, 05:10:32 PM »
Lots of monogamy in this thread.
P

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2012, 05:17:51 PM »
your fat and just glad that some one actually wants to fuck you...

LOL!!  Whatever helps you sleep at night princess.

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2012, 05:19:24 PM »
LOL!!  Whatever helps you sleep at night princess.
your wife wife is a strong women , she is very tolerant of your smell

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2012, 05:20:36 PM »

30 years together now (we're 46) no cheating, no need.
My wife still weighs 110 for 30 years now.. Hot...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2012, 05:23:54 PM »
That's a very rare, cool thing.....impressive!   My wife and I have been together just under 20 years now, but you've got about 10 years on me since I'm 37 (my wife is couple years younger than me).

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2012, 05:24:16 PM »

Pics of her tits or its not true.
P

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2012, 05:24:46 PM »
Quote from: Powerlift66 link=topic=444896.msg6380743#msg6380743 date=1350865236
 Hot...
[/quote

Let us be the judge

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2012, 05:31:30 PM »
Married 2 years, not bored.. Wife is currently 9 months pregnant so sex is almost nonexistant, but was fine before that.
Have never cheated, and don't plan to. Lol.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2012, 05:35:17 PM »
I did say she was awesome.  Why would a man cheat on his awesome wife LOL?  If sex is an integral part of a marriage and I said my wife is awesome.....

judging by your size, you're probably up for sex a lot less than most younger guys who worry about shit like "bam-bam" does... also, you seem like a homebody, so yeah, you're ideally suited for marriage.  You're not going to cheat because you have more than you can handle and since you're around all the time it keeps your wife from going off looking for attention.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2012, 05:36:19 PM »
Married going on 7 years....  Before that we were together on and off for almost 10....

Definitely not bored at all  ;D  

If you're with the right person... you will know.....  if you are with the wrong person.... oh you will definitely know lol

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2012, 05:40:38 PM »
judging by your size, you're probably up for sex a lot less than most younger guys who worry about shit like "bam-bam" does... also, you seem like a homebody, so yeah, you're ideally suited for marriage.  You're not going to cheat because you have more than you can handle and since you're around all the time it keeps your wife from going off looking for attention.
he has replaced sex with food and comic books

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2012, 06:15:46 PM »
One day, hopefully I'd be like you...here is a song that decribes you
[/youtube]

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2012, 07:23:08 PM »
Lots of faithful good guys in this thread, which is so nice to see.  Apart from the donkey fucker..Joke.   ;D

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2012, 07:36:13 PM »
After how many years (or months) together you started to feel sick and totally bored out of fucking always the same girl?

And does cheating once in a while relief a little the above mentioned effect?

Married for almost 20 years...(this is my second) and I can honestly say that the sex is better now than it was when we just started out....can't describe it.

here's the deal...you will not have the same amount of sex as time goes on...but with the right person...the quality only gets better.

My wife is my best friend and it's all good.....

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2012, 04:24:59 AM »
monogamy thread of peace

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2012, 04:28:35 AM »

its as simple as this
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2012, 04:36:37 AM »
ITT: husbands with wives who lurk Getbig.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2012, 04:40:17 AM »
I've been married to the same man for quite some time now and have yet to cheat or get bored of him.

What keeps it interesting?  Try switching things around every so often.

Don't go out on dates to the same places you have visited before. Try changing your approach to sex a little (try different positions, use toys, change your schedule). Travel to different locations as opposed to visiting the same spots year after year.

Most important of all, remember that your partner is also one of your best friends and you should continually make each other laugh and NEVER stop stimulating each other mentally.

Good luck,
"1"

(no homo)

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2012, 05:47:59 AM »
 Married over 10 years, always been faithful. one of the things that helps keeps me honest is that a piece of strange will wind up costing me somewhere around $750,000.00.
 That and I always try to think it through - so I get the strange naked, fuck her, and then what?
Its has taken a long time to build the trust and love I have with my wife and I would hate to destroy that just for a nut.
 Somedays being married sucks and you just want to burn the house down, hop on the harley and ride to mexico but like anything worth while it takes work to keep it going.
time under tension

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2012, 05:50:05 AM »
Awwwww.  :) I love to hear this.
In the mood for pussy pics then?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2012, 05:51:49 AM »
My wife and I have been together for 10 years (married for 4), and we're each others only partners during that time.  We fuck a lot.  Married couples are usually much happier in their sex lives than single people.  There's new sex, and there's good sex.  if you need new sex, don't get married.  if you want good sex, get married.  but don't just marry a hot bitch. as i have said before on this site, actually make sure you can have fun with a person one on one, and not just when having sex.  my wife and i are best friends, and we have sex. its great. but i have to reiterate the fact that she's not crazy, she's rational, and smart.  one of her friends complained to her that her husband/boyfriend was getting too "weird" in bed.  her response was,"well, you're the one person that they get to be crazy sexual with, and they want to do that with you.  deny that guy for too long and he'll either start fucking someone else, or he'll remove himself emotionally from the relationship."  her friend did not care for my wife's response...they divorced 2 years later.  

wife test: take a car trip with them.  if they only talk when conversation naturally presents itself, that's a keeper.  nothing screams crazy and insecure like a woman who always talks.  women like that should be eradicated.
Tyrone begs to differ.