Author Topic: MCCAIN Supporters: your thoughts on this video? Is this you? Some of you fit in.  (Read 2596 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
LOL Shawn Ray...........a real icon of intellect and intelligence!  Of course poor people and lower income minorities are going to vote for Obama.  Just like most rich white business owners are going to vote for McCain.  It's called SELF INTEREST!  Let me ask you a question IFBB........do you HONESTLY feel that McCain is a bastion of capitalism??????  Do you honestly feel Republicanism nowadays represents capitalism?  Do you know what STATE CORPORATISM is?  Like you said..........things that make you think right?  

McCain have seen this coming and called for Franie Mae regulation and warned against the reputations of the CRA policy of which Hussein supported and kept surpassing the ones who called for regulation, that includes the BUSH administration.

People seem to forget that the Congress and Senate have lots of power and its not only the president to blame for everything.

Watch this video and reply:

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Dude the Congress was ruled by Republican for four years.  When the hell do you thinkt he housing boom happened?  When the hell do you think most of the deregulation happened?  This mess happened under the Republican's watch as well as the Dems.  Clinton was responsible for the repeal of Glass-Steagall which was probably one of the most powerful deregulation decisions in the last 20 years. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Nice, a video by liberal Democrats taking the worst responses and putting them in a biased video. Very nice, exactly like the campaign the Democrats do.

But hye, i got to give them credit, 5,000 people, 5,000 responses, 4,990 of them intelligent, so they cant use them in this video, but get 10 others, and boom, the video.

Now lets go to the ACORN offices, and interview them how the entire Dallas Cheerleaders are going to vote in Nevada, and that perhaps as many as 50,000 of the 92,000 'new' voters in Ohio are fraudulent.

Now that will be an interesting video.

Grenade

• Getbig III
Nice, a video by liberal Democrats taking the worst responses and putting them in a biased video. Very nice, exactly like the campaign the Democrats do.

But hye, i got to give them credit, 5,000 people, 5,000 responses, 4,990 of them intelligent, so they cant use them in this video, but get 10 others, and boom, the video.

Now lets go to the ACORN offices, and interview them how the entire Dallas Cheerleaders are going to vote in Nevada, and that perhaps as many as 50,000 of the 92,000 'new' voters in Ohio are fraudulent.

hi ron, how bout lifting some weights?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

Obama lies and "sleek" talking got him in a mess, he kept downplaying most of the accusation when they started and now when the facts come out he is shown as the liar he is.

Acorn, Dodd, Ayers, Wright and many more things unfold and Obama house of cards is tumbling.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

UH, there sure wan't any shortage of outragous remarks...  I would see your point with the guy who conducts interviews on the street all day long and clips all the bad stuff together but this is quite a bit worse than that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Absolutely DISGUSTING.
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2008, 10:28:56 AM »

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
LOL... Was that coach talking about ACORN saying Obama was the 2nd highest paid employee of theirs??? HAHAHHAAHHAHA

You can tell who watches Fox news and who watches REAL news..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
You know what I find very interesting about all these "look at the voters" threads, for some reason all the minorities that vote for Hussein are from the lowest economic layers and probably vote him purely on skin color basis.

On the other hand every minority McCain supporter I see are very well educated and speak and how they are concerend with Hussein shady ties.

As Shawn Ray used to say...Hmm...things that make you think...

Amazing...remember the lady "obama is an arab...real smart...fuckin idiot..yeah you ifbbwannab

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Absolutely DISGUSTING.
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2008, 10:51:32 AM »
Angry, frightened, white, chubby folk.  The backbone of modern America.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Re: Absolutely DISGUSTING.
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2008, 11:01:07 AM »
This is bad. This country is divided. If Obama wins the election, he will be assassinated. The Republican Party has put hate into these people. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Amazing...remember the lady "obama is an arab...real smart...fuckin idiot..yeah you ifbbwannab

Not only that you completely missed the point, typical Hussein supporter.

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
Hey T.A, you could always further destroy the guys post by outlining the political funding - or lack thereof - that each party receives from Jewish sources.

You can do that, right?

Adonis is a stupid fucking moron.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...

do you have a job?
DAWG

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Adonis is a stupid fucking moron.
indeed...anybody here could go to youtube and dig up the most ignorant obama supporters as well.  ::) OMG there are ignorant ppl in the US, who knew? LOL Adonis you are one of them if you dont see the hypocrisy in this thread or maybe you just choose to ignore it.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
some typical getbig comments

DAWG

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
Adonis

He's a piece of shit.  He claims to have a physics degree and yet has not set foot inside a university in his entire life.  What kind of a sad, pathetic, piece of shit needs to lie about having an education?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

Hey wannabe, do you think you will be voting for obama in this election?
G

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
Hey wannabe, do you think you will be voting for obama in this election?

Adonis is a complete fucking piece of shit!

big L dawg

• Getbig V

another veteran with 72 posts
DAWG

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha

STFU and get off Adonis' nuts and stop sucking his cock!

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

You're quite the genius yourself, stud.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

Adonis is a bellend, forget about him.

This thread has seen him owned like the moronic gaper we all know and love.

If ignorance and illogic are black cock, Adonis is quite the puffer.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You're quite the genius yourself, stud.
someone forget what gimmick they're posting from ::)