Author Topic: why cruising is bullshit  (Read 12281 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
why cruising is bullshit
« on: November 15, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »
Lowered test dosage from 750mg down to 200mg cause I was getting acne. Thought I would just "maintain" until I got back on lmao. Look like fucking garbage in 13 days. Flat, shoulders lost thickness, strength down, chest dont pop. Im mad cause I actually looked really good imo for a change. Is it possible for my body to be loosing muscle this fast :-\?
SEriously, people are asking me if I got food poisoning.
l

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: why cruising is bullshit
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 10:36:40 PM »
that doesnt sound right........first of all if your were using a long ester........your blood levels shouldnt have dropped that much

and regardless, dropping from 750 to 200 mgs to total AAS weekly shouldnt have that dramatic of an effect that soon

a lot of this type of shit is mental........people lower the does, and lose motivation........they dont eat as good, miss days in the gym

and sometimes its like a mental disorder, people go off, or lower does..........and the next day they look in the mirror and see an HIV patient..........(even though in reality , you havent really changed)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 11:51:26 PM »
what ester? what's changed in your life? in regards to diet, training, ect...honestly most people here are very self conscious regardless of how big they are...One negative comment from a friend(askin about food poisoning cuz weight loss) makes you look at yourself in a different light, also droppin the dose sucks all of which can contribute to the mirror playin tricks, happens  sometimes....just keep strict dieting and training methods you'l be fine

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 03:37:01 AM »
whats up with all those "cruising" threads and questions the last year and a half? is this the new trend nowadays? ::)

are you guys competing or struggling for a pro card? oh yea forgot.. "i want to look good and feel good" lol. give me a break...

Anyway, back to the thread, you shouldnt lose that much man....you might have lost some water weight and bloat thats it, but not muscle. are you still strong in your workouts and poundages?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 07:31:25 AM »
let me clarify I meant that I started looing like shit in 13 days. It's been just three weeks now, and I started getting food poisonin comments four days ago. It hs nothing t do with diet I just know that I have lost size. I never really built a natural base and was 162 when I strted drugs as a late teen. I am 18 now.  here is some of my lifts today. Close grip bench press down from 305 pounds down to 205 for 5. (missed the 6th rep) around a month ago I could do 10 reps with 245. Barely curlng 55 pound dumbells for a couple reps, despite eating like 4000 cals yesterday. Last shot of test was 250mg omnadren 8 days ago. I would like to keep this from happening next time, maybe I will try 1  gram of equipoise orsomting exotic when I  done with next cycle. Everyone knows I am taking shit becaue of how fast I blow up and shrink and nobody likes thse douchebgs because you know they are all drugs.
l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 09:13:19 AM »
let me clarify I meant that I started looing like shit in 13 days. It's been just three weeks now, and I started getting food poisonin comments four days ago. It hs nothing t do with diet I just know that I have lost size. I never really built a natural base and was 162 when I strted drugs as a late teen. I am 18 now.  here is some of my lifts today. Close grip bench press down from 305 pounds down to 205 for 5. (missed the 6th rep) around a month ago I could do 10 reps with 245. Barely curlng 55 pound dumbells for a couple reps, despite eating like 4000 cals yesterday. Last shot of test was 250mg omnadren 8 days ago. I would like to keep this from happening next time, maybe I will try 1  gram of equipoise orsomting exotic when I  done with next cycle. Everyone knows I am taking shit becaue of how fast I blow up and shrink and nobody likes thse douchebgs because you know they are all drugs.

wow man thats a lots of strength loss...maybe test is fake or something? you shouldnt really lose that much

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 11:41:11 AM »
are these real poundages or get big poundages?.... 300lb close grips at 18yr old is quite a feat...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 11:47:28 AM »
Local at 18 I was putting some pretty good weight...but this sounds kind of fishy...that much loss of strength in 13 days? I maintain my strength for a month after my last shot of test..mayb even a month and a half and I'm not talkin about cruising....if your cruisin it shouldn't be that drastic of a strength decrease unless your diet is garbage...do you sleep enough?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 12:09:26 PM »
Something is way off in this thread...way, way off. What I'm saying is there are missing pieces of the puzzle and there are things that just don't add up. Like everyone is saying, you don't experience strength drops that fast just from lowering your dose...like others said, you should be able to come off completely and still not have that dramatic of a strength loss.

OK, so lets examine some things:

Have you been drinking alcohol or more alcohol than normal?
When you say 4k per day, are you actually measuring this food out or are you just guessing?
Before you started your cruise, what else were you taking?
Were you taking any orals before you started your cruise?
Has your OTC supplement regiment changed any...assuming you have one?
How's your rest, your stress, etc? (Yes, that makes a difference)
Ho have you felt, do you feel sick, lethargic, tired, headaches, etc?

Somewhere in the list above is the problem

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 12:11:46 PM »
It should take weeks before you see or feel any type of loss from the esters wearing off.

I think you are sick, like an illness.

I have personally dropped from 1500mg of test down to 250mg EW and i did not feel a single difference in the gym until 5 weeks after i dropped the dosage.

Good luck, maybe you just had a bad day.

8)

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 02:27:57 PM »
I'd say the problem is mainly in your head, no offence

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 06:01:20 PM »
monthly post youre the lucky fella,,

the only 3times you get off hormones is  WHEN YOU ARE QUITING BODYBUILDING AND DONT CARE ANYMORE OR WHEN VERY SICK OR WHEN DEAD,,

first of all 16 and 18 too young to be on hormones unless try to compete,, second its important to understand that the trick in bodybuilding and trust me this is the only trick in the book is the combinatiopn of growth hormone with aas,,

you go on gh when off aas,, you go on aas when off gh,,you combine both when ever you can afford and if bodybuilding is your life you can afford it

growth hormone is what deveop new muscle cell,,without growth hormone there are no 230 at singles at 5'9,,never was never will be

aas is what develop the new muscle fiber cells gh gave you ,,so with no aas there is no 230 at singles at 5'9,,never was never will be

the use of both gh and aas is absolut must for quality cut lean large and tight  220+ single digit quality look on height under 5'10,,

thhe magic in bodybuilding can ONLY happen when on test,,tren,,eq,,and gh you may say you can use deca,,no its nto the same,,you may say you can use primobolan no its nto the same,,

you have in bodybuilding what we call the nasty lean mean beast and freak depending on genetic response potential ,,

you will not be able to achieve those looks if you have no trenbolone in blood no gh in blood no test in blood and no eq in blood those are the 4 musts in bodybuilding foillowed closly by masteron which can be substitute but still part of the equation for finished impressive physiqe

the addition of gh can solve the shockin time when you are off aas,, yes you lose size but you continue to  create muscle fibers,,and when there is moe muscle fibers mutation can occure later on ,,thats what we lie to you and call muscle memory ,,muscle memory is basically the mutation you create as a rsult of gh use when you prime your muscles before aas use or during depending on how rich you are and how much money you can play with,,if you are a serious bodybuilder or intend to be there is never off time completely never ever,,aas ,,gh either one or both are always in system

gh15 approved

fallen angel

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 06:05:22 PM »
gh15...would be cool if you could make a long post about training in general. i have read alot of your old posts and i like your training ideas..: keep the sessions short 45-60min and intense. your arm training advice where you said do 3 exercises x 2 sets for biceps and triceps helped me alot. before that i used to do alot of sets but my arms grew even more when i kept everything simple and focused.

how would recommend a natural to train who wants to train the muscle groups every 5th day or so? what kind of split?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 06:11:28 PM »
gh15...would be cool if you could make a long post about training in general. i have read alot of your old posts and i like your training ideas..: keep the sessions short 45-60min and intense. your arm training advice where you said do 3 exercises x 2 sets for biceps and triceps helped me alot. before that i used to do alot of sets but my arms grew even more when i kept everything simple and focused.

how would recommend a natural to train who wants to train the muscle groups every 5th day or so? what kind of split?

very hard to recomend the true natural a training method because gh15 doesnt believe in training natural and think its waste of time when it comes to building muscle,, you can go to the natural board where they are not natural but they are small doses fellas that can help,,

gh15 is in the believe that bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS ,,and thus should be tresated as all drugs,,and thus the first thing that matters is what drugs you got in your arsenal and then you go by feeling,,you always train by feeling,,the hormonized bodybuilder does not have to squat to have big lean legs,,it doesnt have to work with dumbells when work arms to have the arms getting stronger,,he can work with hammer machine,,

the natural bodybuilder the few that are true naturals ,,they need specific routines that they can not deviate from ,,they can not be having fun ,,they can not have a girlfriend,,they can not quit eating for a day like hormonized,,they need food in all the time,,they can not eat dirty and grow lean muscle,,they can not basically have life as naturals and thats why they always look the same because no one unless hormonized can stick to this horrible life style which is not sustainable naturally,,everyone realize it after 2-3 years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 06:17:55 PM »
very hard to recomend the true natural a training method because gh15 doesnt believe in training natural and think its waste of time when it comes to building muscle,, you can go to the natural board where they are not natural but they are small doses fellas that can help,,

gh15 is in the believe that bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS ,,and thus should be tresated as all drugs,,and thus the first thing that matters is what drugs you got in your arsenal and then you go by feeling,,you always train by feeling,,the hormonized bodybuilder does not have to squat to have big lean legs,,it doesnt have to work with dumbells when work arms to have the arms getting stronger,,he can work with hammer machine,,

the natural bodybuilder the few that are true naturals ,,they need specific routines that they can not deviate from ,,they can not be having fun ,,they can not have a girlfriend,,they can not quit eating for a day like hormonized,,they need food in all the time,,they can not eat dirty and grow lean muscle,,they can not basically have life as naturals and thats why they always look the same because no one unless hormonized can stick to this horrible life style which is not sustainable naturally,,everyone realize it after 2-3 years

gh15 approved

very true, i have some friends who are completely natural (i am also completely natural) and they have no life. me i just like to lift but i'm not obsessed 24/7 as some people i know.

i always been curious about trying a simple test cycle..but im a pussy. drugs scare me alot.   i lift 3 days per week know and eat 3 times per day this keeps me lean...and the lifting is good from a mental aspect but you are correct basically nothing ius happening with my physique in terms of muscle mass.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 06:48:06 PM »
your post is very liberating..i have more and more realized how lifting 5-6 days per week is a waste of time for a natural...lifting 3 times per week and eating 3 times per should be enough and gives you time to do other things in life than eat and train.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 07:06:08 PM »
are these real poundages or get big poundages?.... 300lb close grips at 18yr old is quite a feat...

Tbombz been helping me out with my training. :) I said 275 not 300 though.
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 07:47:24 PM »
Its just water weight bro. Plus like you said you didn't have a solid base. My first cycle I blew up 30 pounds. As soon as I come off I lost all of the water weight. I looked really ripped for awhile and then I crashed. It's pretty common for this to happen to begginers. Now after I come off I loose only  a couple of pounds and get al little bit softer. It takes a long time to be able to hold all of that muscle. Don't freak out and don't listen to what other people say. Maybe look into some good otc products. At your age you don't want to be blasting and cruising. You will regret ruining your natural testerone that young. Do yourself a favor stick to two 14-16 cycles twice a year for a couple of years. Let yourself recover inbetween. When you get to be older and you really think you may have the ability to go pro then you can stay on all you want.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 07:50:49 PM »
At 18 who the hell has the money to run Gh anyways. Save your money get some test and dbol and maybe some eq. Like I said run two cycles a year. You will be doing yourself a big favor.

ronbrgundy

• Getbig II
  • You stay classy
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 10:42:50 AM »
If you constantly cruise and dont come off your natural test production might never come back where it should be when you finally do come off.  Thats what I have heard and read everywhere anyway.  I would not cruise unless you are pro in something (bb, pl, sports etc). jmo

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:59 PM »
Lowered test dosage from 750mg down to 200mg cause I was getting acne. Thought I would just "maintain" until I got back on lmao. Look like fucking garbage in 13 days. Flat, shoulders lost thickness, strength down, chest dont pop. Im mad cause I actually looked really good imo for a change. Is it possible for my body to be loosing muscle this fast :-\?
SEriously, people are asking me if I got food poisoning.

dammn flinstones, you got the God of Hormones to answer your question in your thread!
but bro, i think its in your head..i know when I miss a shot, i automatically feel flat, small and weak. Like if i miss a shot and go to the gym that day, I think weak and push pussy weights and my bench will go down like 30 pounds. The next day, i take my shot and im stronger...but its obviously just in my head.
 And flistones as far as crusing, follow this rule its golden:   time on=time off  ::)  LOL! 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 08:41:25 PM »
dammn flinstones, you got the God of Hormones to answer your question in your thread!
but bro, i think its in your head..i know when I miss a shot, i automatically feel flat, small and weak. Like if i miss a shot and go to the gym that day, I think weak and push pussy weights and my bench will go down like 30 pounds. The next day, i take my shot and im stronger...but its obviously just in my head.

lol.......its like having earnest hemmingway help you with your freshman creative writing class ;D ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 06:39:18 AM »
 And flistones as far as crusing, follow this rule its golden:   time on=time off  ::)  LOL! 

lol yeah that was cool. BTW any takers for what gh15's new drug of the week will be? ;D   It went from dbol for like a year straight, to  the importance of testosterone, then to  the magic of trenbalone, then to equipoise, now to the amazing  growth hormone!
l

lesaucer

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 12:51:39 PM »
lol yeah that was cool. BTW any takers for what gh15's new drug of the week will be? ;D   It went from dbol for like a year straight, to  the importance of testosterone, then to  the magic of trenbalone, then to equipoise, now to the amazing  growth hormone!

LOLOL dont forget deca for bulking! he used to push it all the time, but now forget it its bullshit no serious bbers use it.

''for bulking i always recomend nandrolone in all its varieties,,the longest the easter the better but! then again you must remember wether you are npc or a natural organisation. that will determine your use and timing.

i should start charging you for this info''

''1)   only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans. get legit human grade pharma drugs if you ever wanna get big. muscle big. eq is good when you already have the size and muscle on you and you try to improve your performence and over all condition. when aiming at adding/building mass on your frame there is no replacment for legit pharma human grade deca test and dianabol.''

and this is one of my personal favorite :p

''1/2 pepti eggwhite small carton + 1 scoop good isolate + 1.5 cups powedered oats (grinded) + some water + digestive enzymes (digest all comes to mind) = 500-600 calories + 1 table spoon fish oil or olive oil = 700 solid calories * 3-4 times a day + 2-4 solid meals a day = 5000 calories a day + pharma human grade dbol, test , deca + some quality time in the gym = lots of fake smiles,,staring and "feeling" from american females and/or whores at your proximity     

GH15 APPROVED''

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 02:26:05 PM »

''1/2 pepti eggwhite small carton + 1 scoop good isolate + 1.5 cups powedered oats (grinded) + some water + digestive enzymes (digest all comes to mind) = 500-600 calories + 1 table spoon fish oil or olive oil = 700 solid calories * 3-4 times a day + 2-4 solid meals a day = 5000 calories a day + pharma human grade dbol, test , deca + some quality time in the gym = lots of fake smiles,,staring and "feeling" from american females and/or whores at your proximity     

I can see all that food being beneficial on AAS + GH + slin..but on just moderate AAS (like most of us here), that seems like way over kill.
I know i was trying to eat like that on just moderate AAS and i didnt grow any better, i was just getting fatter and fatter extremely fast.