Author Topic: why cruising is bullshit  (Read 12284 times)

lesaucer

Re: why cruising is bullshit
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 03:13:44 PM »
I can see all that food being beneficial on AAS + GH + slin..but on just moderate AAS (like most of us here), that seems like way over kill.
I know i was trying to eat like that on just moderate AAS and i didnt grow any better, i was just getting fatter and fatter extremely fast.

when I was natural I ate 5k cals ed for 2 weeks while on creatine, put on like 15 pounds,of shit, but got stronger. it was crazy how fuck ugly and soft my body was after just 2 weeks, then I was like wtf and did a zero carbs low calories keto diet and lost this shit weight in not even 2 weeks... also it was 5k clean calories with coffee grinder oatmeal shakes, I was feeling like shit all day eating like that, bloated stomach and feeling like I was about to puke most of the time
for me on aas= around 4k calories and off=around 3k. 

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 03:19:20 PM »
I can see all that food being beneficial on AAS + GH + slin..but on just moderate AAS (like most of us here), that seems like way over kill.
I know i was trying to eat like that on just moderate AAS and i didnt grow any better, i was just getting fatter and fatter extremely fast.

i also think you need to factor in bodyweight and how many calories you need to maintain your BW. there is a difference between a 300lbs bodybuilder and a 215lbs bodybuilder.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2010, 10:19:02 AM »
the body only needs a few extra hundred calories to build muscle. No need for 5K just cause being on steroids....

. waste of money you could be saving for gh :D

3500 is fine
l

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2010, 03:32:59 PM »
the body only needs a few extra hundred calories to build muscle. No need for 5K just cause being on steroids....

. waste of money you could be saving for gh :D

3500 is fine

Really? Then why are the big boyz eating upwards near 6k - 8k? Just for fun ya think.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2010, 04:20:01 PM »
Really? Then why are the big boyz eating upwards near 6k - 8k? Just for fun ya think.

rarly do gh15 post second time in steroid board but this is for EVERYONE TO SEE LOUD AND CLEAR,,

the big boys eating 6 k for simple reason,, GROWTH HORMONE,, when on growth hormone diet does not matter as long as macros are in ,,you can sit and eat 2000 calories in a meal wont change a thing,,and gh work even at 4 units so you can eat those calories,,now just take it up to 20 iu a day and imagine what happen,,,actually you dont have to imagine,,, look at the whole ifbb and you see it ,,the 4-6 units with out  consistant roin use give you michael phelps which can eat 8 k a day ,,and with roid use give you cena the retard,,but! when you take the gh and put it at 15 unit or more a day ,,DIET STOP MATERTING,,only if try to get down to 4% it will other than that it wont,,for 7-8 % at 260 for 5;11 fella you can eat whatever you want on the high doses of gh ,,

ANY ONE WHO EAT 6 K ON STEROIDS ONLY WILL GET FAT BLOOFY AND POOFY,,AND THSI IS SOMETHING YOU FELLAS NEED TO UNDERSTAND,,NO ONE WILL TELL YOU THIS ON PROFESIONAL MUSCLE ON OUTLAW ON VIP OR ANYOTHER BOARDS,,NO ONE CARE FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH,,AND THE LESS PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT THE MORE THE FUCKTARD WANNA BE BODYBUILDER LIKE TROPOPIN AND THE SUCH REMAIN UNIQE ,,TAKE A LOOK AT THAT KOOKLO KID KID IS A TINY TITTIE BUT! LOOK WHAT HAPPEN WHEN WENT ON HGH AT HIGH DOSE,,SUDENLY THIS FELLA SHOW BLWO UP FROM WITHIN NEW FIBER SIZE,,SUDENLY HE LOOK LIKE TWIN OF SPANISH MARCUS,,I WONDER WHY? YOU AS MODERATORS NEED TO BE THE LEADER AND PUT IT LOUD AND CLEAR WHY SO EVERY ONE CAN SEE AS LONG AS THE DAY IS LONG SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THE LIES BEHIND THIS FELLA NAMED DANTA AND MOST OF THE INDUSTRY SUPPLEMENT PUSHERS,,YOU ARE BEEN PLAYED WITH LIKE YOU ARE BUNCH OF FUCKTARD AND THE REASON HERE BECAUSE ON STEROI BOARD NO ONE SAY THE TRUTH OF WHATS GOING ON ,,THE TRUTH IS GH IS RESPONSIBLE TO BODYBUILDING SIZE ,,STEROID IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BODYBUILDING BLOWING UP THAT SIZE,, THE E N D

thats the all idea ,,thats what everyone try to hide ,,and that why gh15 was created,,crushing the truth in your face wether like it or not,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2010, 04:20:20 PM »

well its like tbombz said to my post on frank mcgrath eating 5000 cals precontest.. Dont think that what someone else is doing is the right way just because they are big. When you look at how muscles grows, eating so much food is not necessary. Many people on here myself included have tried jacking cals way up and grew the same just got fatter
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2010, 05:18:21 PM »
I think its the right way because all these pros I see walking around are eating enormous amounts of food..the difference between you and them is they know how to eat and train the right way and take steroids the right way..your new to this.. You  got fat because you probably had a shitty diet and routine....also what's wrong with gettin a little fat from bulking up? Your not trying to cut up

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2010, 05:39:40 PM »
it depends on the individual. there are certain guys out there who just seem to be impervious to both fat and muscle gain. these guys usually have a very hard time adding weight unless they eat a very large amount of food. but these guys are rare, and most people do not need to stuff themselves silly.. most people would just add fat, and not grow any faster because of it. 

for the average guy, a couple  hundred calories above basal metabolic rate(somewhere around 17-20cals per lb lean bodyweight is usually maintanence) combined with 1 gram protein per lb lean body weight is all you need to grow optimally. could you grow a tiny bit faster if you ate more and put on fat? yes, maybe a small amount more, but its never worth the amount of fat youll put on.

as gh15 pointed out, GH allows one to eat like crazy, and in that scenario it would make sense to pound the food as much as possible.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2010, 07:54:05 AM »
My food intake always changed with my activity level.

The more frequently I exercise, the more food my body demands. I have always eaten based off need, i do not believe in force feeding, i only eat when i am hungry for a meal.

I have eaten up to 5k calories a day for months at a time and really only gained fat. There seems to be a sweet spot for myself around 3k calories a day where I make good gains without any fat gain. I still believe eating a surplus of calories has its benefits for raw strength(from the sheer size gain alone), but when it comes to building muscle i think the majority of lifters are eating way too much and getting fat.

Even when i was on GH I noticed a small increase in hunger, but i never went over 4iu's a day.

I have also never used insulin and the guys i know who do use it believe in eating very large amounts of food. I know a few bodybuilders who swear by eating upwards of 6k "clean" calories a day, and that is a shitload of food.

8)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2010, 09:01:43 AM »
A shitload of food and a shitload of money

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2010, 07:55:37 PM »
eating 6K of 'clean' calories must be very difficult and boring  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2010, 10:46:15 PM »
eating 6K of 'clean' calories must be very difficult and boring  ;D

Boring, yes. Difficult, not as much as people make it out to be. You can pack some serious calories in some shakes, it's not hard to make 1 or even 2k calorie shakes.

My food intake always changed with my activity level.

The more frequently I exercise, the more food my body demands. I have always eaten based off need, i do not believe in force feeding, i only eat when i am hungry for a meal.

I have eaten up to 5k calories a day for months at a time and really only gained fat. There seems to be a sweet spot for myself around 3k calories a day where I make good gains without any fat gain. I still believe eating a surplus of calories has its benefits for raw strength(from the sheer size gain alone), but when it comes to building muscle i think the majority of lifters are eating way too much and getting fat.

Even when i was on GH I noticed a small increase in hunger, but i never went over 4iu's a day.

I have also never used insulin and the guys i know who do use it believe in eating very large amounts of food. I know a few bodybuilders who swear by eating upwards of 6k "clean" calories a day, and that is a shitload of food.

8)

I agree. I have a "Sweet Spot" myself. Now if running full blown cycle with the works, this seet spot changes a good deal but I guess you'd call that the "on cycle sweet spot."  But most guys eat a lot more than they really need, a whole lot more.

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2013, 07:04:04 PM »
If you constantly cruise and dont come off your natural test production might never come back where it should be when you finally do come off.  Thats what I have heard and read everywhere anyway.  I would not cruise unless you are pro in something (bb, pl, sports etc). jmo

Then you get a script for TRT and in canada who the hell cares because insurance will pay for that.

It don't matter if you fuck up your natural testosterone=reap the benefits of free pharma grade test for life.