Author Topic: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!  (Read 22891 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2014, 08:25:35 AM »
Thick Nick is it just a crazy conspiracy theory that you have a tiny pencil dick?

No. There is picture evidence. And how dare you address me directly you dirty foreigner.

Wait... Who are you again?
$

agenda21nwo

« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2015, 02:39:39 AM »

Sounds interesting.
Can you share some insight into what you have seen.
On the board or by PM.

Yes, please share.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2015, 05:11:55 AM »
No. There is picture evidence.

Photoshopped no doubt!
Ψ

agenda21nwo

« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2015, 10:27:47 PM »

Sounds interesting.
Can you share some insight into what you have seen.
On the board or by PM.

Omega can you please send me this file.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2015, 11:15:43 PM »
Ψ

agenda21nwo

« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2015, 10:36:51 PM »
lol it really is taken down!

OF COURSE IT'S TAKEN DOWN!  *rolls eyes*  I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE!!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2015, 01:49:12 AM »
OF COURSE IT'S TAKEN DOWN!  *rolls eyes*  I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE!!

LOL calm down Alex Jones  ;D
Ψ

agenda21nwo

« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2015, 11:09:30 PM »

agenda21nwo

« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2015, 03:19:58 AM »
As you all know, this video WAS REMOVED as I predicted.

But I have re-posted it in the OP.

We the People shall overcome this evil agenda and these evil people.  Stay Strong!!!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2015, 04:57:36 AM »
I seen internal leaked memos detailing recent events from Westminister.
How do you want me to prove that to you champ because I cant. I only know what I seen and thats my evidence.
Not trying to convince you but you are salivating like a rabid dog at the thought that there very well could be a bigger non disclosed plan.

Some mental midget bring up this pile of crap, so lets continue:

"You have seen" isn't any better evidence than saying I heard, I have a feeling etc. because you have no means to prove that you aren't lying. What you obviously are, because if there is something like that to see, every fucking mobile phone has a camera, which every fucking idiot is able to use. If I say that I have seen cows flying, do it prove they fly? If foil hat moron says he have seen XXXX documents with his own eyes, why that should prove more? Only things which have concrete evidence are true. That is the reason why bigfoot is bullshit, UFO:s are bullshit, and every fucking thing which could come in mind of foil hat moron excluding suicide, is bullshit. Have a happy new year  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2015, 05:13:09 AM »
Ropo Meltdown  ;D

I don't melt down, I laugh to the stupidity of yours and your kind. That kind of stupidity is so serious and overwhelming, that I do not believe it can exist without a serious mental illness or a handicap. As I said in different thread, you and your kind are a product of the internet, because what internet has done, it has given a voice to the incredible stupid people. You see, before the internet, people didn't have any interface to communicate with the idiots, morons and crazy people, and now they are everywhere. What I mean is that if I by some reason would have a need to meet someone really really stupid, I would have to go to some mental institute to see him, but now, here you are. Every day, 24/7, you are at the front of your computer drooling on your keyboard like an idiot you are, and commenting to every fucking bullshit thread which have a potential to be the stupidest foil hat crap ever  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2015, 05:21:29 AM »
Riveting.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2015, 07:28:33 AM »
I don't melt down, I laugh to the stupidity of yours and your kind. That kind of stupidity is so serious and overwhelming, that I do not believe it can exist without a serious mental illness or a handicap. As I said in different thread, you and your kind are a product of the internet, because what internet has done, it has given a voice to the incredible stupid people. You see, before the internet, people didn't have any interface to communicate with the idiots, morons and crazy people, and now they are everywhere. What I mean is that if I by some reason would have a need to meet someone really really stupid, I would have to go to some mental institute to see him, but now, here you are. Every day, 24/7, you are at the front of your computer drooling on your keyboard like an idiot you are, and commenting to every fucking bullshit thread which have a potential to be the stupidest foil hat crap ever  ;D

LOL dude you are nuts.
Ψ

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2015, 07:29:36 AM »
Made it through 4 minutes......