Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 15127 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #475 on: March 27, 2024, 06:38:56 PM »

Seems to have blown a gasket- or had account taken over.

Oh, when those two German amazons wake up tomorrow morning in Paris and she finds out she’s been compared to Chaos……🤣

There will be some broken-English cursing going on then.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #476 on: March 27, 2024, 06:42:01 PM »
Oh, when those two German amazons wake up tomorrow morning in Paris and she finds out she’s been compared to Chaos……🤣

There will be some broken-English cursing going on then.

Ha ha ha , your giving the bottom feeders to much info 🤣😂🤣

Next you'll be me & I'll be you & we will all just figment's of Jane's imagination!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #477 on: March 27, 2024, 06:47:28 PM »

Ha ha ha , your giving the bottom feeders to much info 🤣😂🤣

Next you'll be me & I'll be you & we will all just figment's of Jane's imagination!!

It’s hard to imagine what goes on in someone like Royalty’s head.

I’d definitely keep him away from children.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #478 on: March 27, 2024, 07:54:07 PM »
It’s hard to imagine what goes on in someone like Royalty’s head.

I’d definitely keep him away from children.

I dread to think - mind he's not the only one like that on here,
We have a few special folk to say the least.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #479 on: March 27, 2024, 09:55:25 PM »
matt i didn't read the whole thread

squad hasn't posted on getbig since maybe 2010, he "owned" everybody on getbig so it wasn't serious, he then got owned off the board, and then he died about 30 years prematurely

just let the guy rest in peace, no need to keep bringing him up and posting his mugshot

E
E

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #480 on: March 28, 2024, 02:42:25 AM »
Your simping for the retard is really weird and creepy, phaggot.

You're slipping out of character brah

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #481 on: March 28, 2024, 02:49:21 AM »
matt i didn't read the whole thread

squad hasn't posted on getbig since maybe 2010, he "owned" everybody on getbig so it wasn't serious, he then got owned off the board, and then he died about 30 years prematurely

just let the guy rest in peace, no need to keep bringing him up and posting his mugshot

E

He was back from time to time, see QuackerOats handle and a few other ones.

Fun guy, but always managed to get himself banned due to his extreme racism.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #482 on: March 28, 2024, 05:00:17 AM »
He was back from time to time, see QuackerOats handle and a few other ones.

Fun guy, but always managed to get himself banned due to his extreme racism.

Wow - never thought that was achievable - must have been some strong stuff!  :o
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #483 on: March 28, 2024, 06:01:43 AM »

The great sir duchaine/woten/spankycapone/etc got himself banned for some spectacularly varied, eloquent racism many times.

He was far better read than Sarcasm

Here's him telling Levrone a (not racist) story on here (who went by Holly Wood at the time)

Kev, if I may, I would like to tell you of an occurence in my life, of which, you play a part

Well, back in 93, I found myself - as usual - reading FLEX and being influenced in my training life by your goodself etc, I recall being impressed by the myriad of articles, interviews etc in the magazines, and now, 15 years on, who would have thought I would be sitting here conversing with one of my idols, in the form of your good self? It, if I may say so, is somewhat surreal, infact, verily so

However, one particular happening I recall - with great fondness - saw me, one night after training, settling in to tackle that particular evenings dietry input. My usual methodology re: food consumption over the coming hours after training, would be to prepare my food and then settle in for the night with my favourite bodybuilding magazines - at the time, they were Bodybuilding Monthly and, of course, FLEX

Well, my foods of choice were weight gain shake (strawberry flavour), beef steak, and approx one gallon of orange cordial (I wasnt in the mood for pure water if I am honest)

Now, there I was, settled in, listening to the radio and eating shitloads of food whilst reading about your wonderful self (the articles were interviews with you wherein you talked about the fact that you had an odds on shot at the O because - as per Olympias past - you had come runner up in your first outing, and, as per Dorian et al, this was a good indicator that you would win the upcoming Olympia) but I digress, there I was, eating and reading, infact, all was going swimmingly no less

Now, as I approached the halfway mark of my orange cordial and struggled with the last mouthfull of beefsteak I felt a twinge in my stomach, regardless, I continued on and finished the final mouthfull of food, of which, was washed down by as much orange cordial as I could manage, which in turn, gave rise to another twinge, but still, I had finished

At this point, I felt I was about ready to clean my teeth and prepare for bed, with this in mind, I made my way upstairs  and headed for the bathroom (my belly now full, in that 'slightly uncomfortable, eaten too much' sort of way). Upon entering the bathroom, I reminded myself to quickly weigh myself - just for reference sake - well, the scales read: 19 stone 3lbs (270lbs) which was my heaviest pre bedtime weight up to that point

After putting the scales away, I then turned to the sink ready to clean my teeth, and, after reaching dandily for the brush and paste, I began the job at hand. Now, I am sure you yourself have had the odd moment wherein, when cleaning your teeth you - with displeasure - find yourself poking the wrong part of you mouth, thus causing a gag reflex? Well, this is exactly what happened to me, I thought 'shit, I am going to puke all of that fucking food back up' however, all was fine and so I proceeded, as planned, and continued to clean on

Anyway, twenty or so seconds later I - unfortunately - repeated the same  'inopportune poking' -  now this time my delicate, overly full guts were not going to go so quietly, and yes, you guessed it, I puked all of that evenings half digested food right back up - infact, the beef was still pretty much intact, and yes, in a moment of sheer dissapointment, I did consider picking it up and eating it

Well, after regaining my composure, I stood and stared at the sink - now brimming with semi digested puke - and thought 'ah shit, thats tonights gains gone to fuck buggery then?'

Now, with this immense bowl of sick staring back at me, it occurred to me to hop on the scales and see exactly how much puke I had, well... puked up? Anyway, the 'tale of the scales' revealed my new 'post puke' weight to be 18 stone 11 lbs/273lbs, yes Kev, I had puked up seven pounds of sick only hours after reading several articles about you my friend (I am not saying they were the cause, oh no, I am simply pointing out this information for reasons of 'contextual backdrop'

Now Kev, you see, over the years, I have often thought, that if I ever met you, would I recount this story of salacious spewing back to you? what with this puke ridden palava so - in my mind - firmly associated with you, how could I not tell you this story?

I often wondered if the time would come wherein life would see me recounting that particular nights sick ridden shenanigans back to you, and as we can see, the answer is a mighty yes, yes it has!!!

Kev, this is somewhat of a defining moment for me, and for that - and not to mention you being a great influence on my training life etc - I would like to thank you

BTW, this story is 100% true, I was listening to BRMB AM, I was eating Davina rapid weight gain and drinking Kiora orange cordial, this is the type of stuff one couldnt fabricate

Kev, this is just a little nugget from my life that sees me - at whatever level - connecting with you, the type of connection that Earl can only dream of, so, with that in mind, let me say again..

..thanks Kev

;)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #484 on: March 28, 2024, 11:16:18 AM »
The great sir duchaine/woten/spankycapone/etc got himself banned for some spectacularly varied, eloquent racism many times.

He was far better read than Sarcasm

Here's him telling Levrone a (not racist) story on here (who went by Holly Wood at the time)

Thanks for that - using words like 'palava' (sic) and referencing the Davina supplement brand would identify him to me as a fellow Brit - wonder if he still lurks here 🤔
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #485 on: March 28, 2024, 12:10:11 PM »

He hated blacks the way only white tornado bait trailer trash do.

Actually I'm not even sure if he qualified as white, he was Iranian. Probably why he was projecting all that hate in the first place.