Author Topic: Over 100,000 Ballots Dropped In GA To Shore Up Warnock's Lead  (Read 1988 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Over 100,000 Ballots Dropped In GA To Shore Up Warnock's Lead
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 03:28:26 AM »
^
Look familiar?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 01:04:30 PM »
This was very unfortunate and extremely sloppy on the part of Cobb County election officials. 250 of those folks not getting absentee ballots voted in person on election day. All the people were mailed absentee ballots prior to last Tuesday, but the turnaround time was very short.

The American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia called for officials to accept absentee ballots until the ballot return deadline for military and overseas voters on Nov. 14th, one day prior to the certification. A judge granted this request.

About 279,000 voters requested absentee ballots of which 76% were returned. In Cobb County, 69% of 30,000 absentee ballots requested were returned.

In this case there is a bit of 'making a mountain out of a mole hill' by the media. Most, if not all of those who didn't get ballots on time eventually got them and were able to vote.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 02:01:51 PM »
This is something MyPillow whiner is clinging to and promoting.  That tells you all you need to know.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2022, 05:33:41 PM »
This is something MyPillow whiner is clinging to and promoting.  That tells you all you need to know.
Funny how people like you never question why these types of odd events ALWAYS benefit the democrat party.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2022, 05:43:10 PM »
Funny how people like you never question why these types of odd events ALWAYS benefit the democrat party.

Funny how people like you never question why fraudits with handpicked right wing companies like Cyber Ninjas, bogus lawsuits, or gerrymandering, or the fake Electors plot don't ALWAYS benefit the Republican party.

But please... keep up the lies and delusions.  It's really funny.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2022, 05:59:31 PM »
Funny how people like you never question why fraudits with handpicked right wing companies like Cyber Ninjas, bogus lawsuits, or gerrymandering, or the fake Electors plot don't ALWAYS benefit the Republican party.

But please... keep up the lies and delusions.  It's really funny.
Typical deflection from the local dummycrat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2022, 06:39:22 PM »

Typical denial from the local Trumpturd.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2022, 08:17:54 AM »
Here's the difference, I can quote your deflection, you're lying about my denial. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2022, 09:03:30 AM »
Here's the difference, I can quote your deflection, you're lying about my denial. :)

That TDfS says otherwise. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2022, 02:07:53 PM »

Do they? When I checked, I did not find any hard evidence of this.

Some Republicans, particularly MAGA election deniers were crying foul weeks prior election day. Was this to set the scene for election issues that didn't transpire? Inuendo is powerful, even when it is never validated. Crying foul before the game has begun is dangerous because it can backfire.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2022, 02:10:24 PM »

When all else fails, some folks go straight to derogatory name calling. It only works with those who already agree with your position. It doesn't win anyone over to your side. Mainly, it is evidence of your immaturity.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2022, 02:31:12 PM »
Do they? When I checked, I did not find any hard evidence of this.

Some Republicans, particularly MAGA election deniers were crying foul weeks prior election day. Was this to set the scene for election issues that didn't transpire? Inuendo is powerful, even when it is never validated. Crying foul before the game has begun is dangerous because it can backfire.
Don't care about maga deniers or libtards, I just want an honest election. You can't find any hard evidence of this? That's because you are closed minded and want democrats to win at any cost. Just look at the areas and elections this has happened in, who was leading before the event happened, and who took the lead/won after the event happened. ::)

When all else fails, some folks go straight to derogatory name calling. It only works with those who already agree with your position. It doesn't win anyone over to your side. Mainly, it is evidence of your immaturity.
Oh boohoo, we're so immature, waaaa. You weren't crying about immaturity when democrats, antifa and blm were destroying cities because they lost in 2016. Get off your rocking horse and into your rocking chair. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2022, 03:37:05 PM »
Don't care about maga deniers or libtards, I just want an honest election. You can't find any hard evidence of this? That's because you are closed minded and want democrats to win at any cost. Just look at the areas and elections this has happened in, who was leading before the event happened, and who took the lead/won after the event happened. ::)
Oh boohoo, we're so immature, waaaa. You weren't crying about immaturity when democrats, antifa and blm were destroying cities because they lost in 2016. Get off your rocking horse and into your rocking chair. ::)

Keeping the ask simple, can you cite the actual states or counties were there has been a glitch/event in this mid-term that resulted in Democratic candidates leading or winning afterward?

I am not "crying" about anyone's immaturity. I am simply noting it. Another person's immature behavior is not my problem. It is theirs. Everyone who participated in violent and destructive actions during the George Floyd protests, regardless of their affiliations were wrong to do so and should have been held accountable.

Wish I had a rocking chair, they can be very calming. I am too old to remember if I ever had a rocking horse when I was a tot. I did own a couple of horses and rode when I was much younger. I miss horseback riding. It was quite freeing.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2022, 03:22:12 AM »

The first election I remember was in 1980. They had the results throughout the 80's and 90's in a few hours and with the exception of 2000 (Florida) we didn't have these problems counting ballots until 2016. Now, it's every election. The media tells us at the beginning of the night to not believe the results coming in and that we will have to wait days to get the results.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2022, 08:40:19 AM »
A

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2022, 10:34:36 AM »
Keeping the ask simple, can you cite the actual states or counties were there has been a glitch/event in this mid-term that resulted in Democratic candidates leading or winning afterward?

I am not "crying" about anyone's immaturity. I am simply noting it. Another person's immature behavior is not my problem. It is theirs. Everyone who participated in violent and destructive actions during the George Floyd protests, regardless of their affiliations were wrong to do so and should have been held accountable.

Wish I had a rocking chair, they can be very calming. I am too old to remember if I ever had a rocking horse when I was a tot. I did own a couple of horses and rode when I was much younger. I miss horseback riding. It was quite freeing.

Wake up ! what are you under a rock ?? its  7-10 times now.
c

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2022, 08:21:56 AM »
Whatever they dumped, it wasn't enough to get Warnock to 50%. Therefore, it's runoff time.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2022, 11:29:14 AM »
It's total BS and proves the MAGA  crowd can't win elections in  many regions .There is no evidence for these kooky theories and that is why they  lose election law suits .

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2022, 11:59:42 AM »
It's total BS and proves the MAGA  crowd can't win elections in  many regions .There is no evidence for these kooky theories and that is why they  lose election law suits .

Holy Crap!!!!  Howard is back.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2022, 04:16:06 PM »
The first election I remember was in 1980. They had the results throughout the 80's and 90's in a few hours and with the exception of 2000 (Florida) we didn't have these problems counting ballots until 2016. Now, it's every election. The media tells us at the beginning of the night to not believe the results coming in and that we will have to wait days to get the results.

The majority of big elections during the 80's and 90's weren't that close and easy for networks to call earlier.
For example, Reagan won 49 states in 1984 . ;)
After 2000, the networks were reluctant to call it , until a 99% level of certainty was established .

Some state's election law does NOT allow the early or mail in votes UNTIL election day.
Florida ,for example ,  allows votes to be counted as they come in and can confirm the tally /result quicker .

PLUS, we've had several razor thin , close election with more total votes in recent years.
Remember , Bush V Gore in 2000 came down to aprox a 500 vote lead for Bush to carry Florida and win .
In 2016, Trump won the presidency by winning the electoral college but lost the popular vote nationwide by aprox 2 million votes .
His win was legit in 2016 but it came down to a few thousand votes in 3 states.

The nation is in separate political camps and highly tribal and polarized .
This forum is a clear example of that division .

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2022, 05:57:55 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2022, 06:08:41 PM »
Ok, a lot of the 1st video is from the impeachment trial,  decided by a vote in the senate.

Some of this may make interesting debate, BUT , their wasn't any credible evidence to back voter fraud in COURT, where it counts.

There is no widespread voter fraud that would change the result of any election in 2020 or 2022.
If I'm wrong show me the official court verdict that proved voter fraud in 2020.  ;)

You can find me living in reality, if you ever want to leave fantasy island .

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2022, 06:20:51 PM »
The lotto can tell us how many hundreds of millions of tickets were sold and where the winning tickets are sold in a matter of minutes. Maybe the lottery commission should be in charge of counting votes?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!