Author Topic: Another Democrat miracle  (Read 1948 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Another Democrat miracle
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 01:18:21 AM »
It's not even a surprise anymore.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 07:10:18 AM »
The fix is in EVERYWHERE!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 07:44:23 AM »
Nothing to see here...move along.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2022, 10:12:48 AM »
 in Arizona voting is thought to be  so nice, I guess most think you have to do it twice. :o :o :o ::) ::) ::)
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2022, 06:40:20 PM »
The fix is in EVERYWHERE!
Do you not think it's odd these weird events happen in "battleground" states and counties?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2022, 10:28:28 AM »
Do you not think it's odd these weird events happen in "battleground" states and counties?

And in the end only favor democrats

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2022, 12:26:24 PM »

Do they?   Or are those the ones being reported or scrutinized?  I would like to see the full data.   How many states or counties have anomalies that are legit and not BS?  How many are being investigated?  How many of those are battleground states?  etc.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2022, 04:23:47 PM »
Newsflash -

2022 midterms - dems hold the senate and the GOP wins back the house by a narrow margin.
Most of the high profile election deniers lost, fair and square .

The country is divided with a very small edge nationwide to dems .

There is no voter fraud with evidence that can hold up in court .
To be fair, the GOP had a good mid term in Florida and some key house races around the country.
Overall, Trump is on the way out and the new GOP  champion is Gov Ron D. in Fl.

FYI, in related news, Alex Jones was sued and had a judgement against him , now over a BILLION total in damages.
He thought he could ridicule parents of slain elementery kids in Conn on his conspiracy show . He LOST!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2022, 06:19:01 PM »
Do they?   Or are those the ones being reported or scrutinized?  I would like to see the full data.   How many states or counties have anomalies that are legit and not BS?  How many are being investigated?  How many of those are battleground states?  etc.
Let us know if you find any stats on this because what gets talked about in the headlines are the weird events that happen in these states.
Do you believe that these events (cameras going out, voting machines breaking down, ballot dumps at very high percentages favoring one side, etc) have no impact on the votes and that everything is legit and on the up and up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2022, 01:03:52 AM »
Newsflash -

2022 midterms - dems hold the senate and the GOP wins back the house by a narrow margin.
Most of the high profile election deniers lost, fair and square .

The country is divided with a very small edge nationwide to dems .

There is no voter fraud with evidence that can hold up in court .
To be fair, the GOP had a good mid term in Florida and some key house races around the country.
Overall, Trump is on the way out and the new GOP  champion is Gov Ron D. in Fl.

FYI, in related news, Alex Jones was sued and had a judgement against him , now over a BILLION total in damages.
He thought he could ridicule parents of slain elementery kids in Conn on his conspiracy show . He LOST!
Alex Jones isn't going anywhere.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2022, 07:08:58 AM »
Let us know if you find any stats on this because what gets talked about in the headlines are the weird events that happen in these states.
Do you believe that these events (cameras going out, voting machines breaking down, ballot dumps at very high percentages favoring one side, etc) have no impact on the votes and that everything is legit and on the up and up?

No, I don't.  But in the absence of proof of coordinated interference/actions that changed the outcome of the elections, I can't say for sure.  Additionally, it's hard to believe any news source these days as most of it is slanted, and many stories are cherry-picked with misleading narratives.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2022, 12:36:50 PM »
Alex Jones isn't going anywhere.

LOL, with this billion dollar judgement against him , he'll be going "everywhere" in a 1979 Ford Pinto

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2022, 12:47:43 PM »
No, I don't.  But in the absence of proof of coordinated interference/actions that changed the outcome of the elections, I can't say for sure.  Additionally, it's hard to believe any news source these days as most of it is slanted, and many stories are cherry-picked with misleading narratives.

That sounds reasonable and I don't know where you fall on the political spectrum.

But, what puzzles me isn't people being skeptical of various media reports.
What puzzles me, is WHY they believe the sources they trust.

For example, some believed a snake oil salesman peddling an
unproven compound  to treat Covid . THEN they believe the  tested vax is some evil potion . WTF?

Without any verified proof or evidence, they declare an election fixed because the guy who lost, said so.  ::)

I tend to be a tad skeptical and like to see credible verification.
But  having some blowhard, loudly declare it's true because I SAY SO, * is total BS.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2022, 09:40:24 AM »
LOL, with this billion dollar judgement against him , he'll be going "everywhere" in a 1979 Ford Pinto
I guarantee he's living better than you and me combined. He has already gotten offers to work for other companies producing his shows if they take all the money from his corporation. There are also lots of appeals ahead that will take years to resolve.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2022, 10:33:30 AM »
I guarantee he's living better than you and me combined. He has already gotten offers to work for other companies producing his shows if they take all the money from his corporation. There are also lots of appeals ahead that will take years to resolve.

He's proof , you can't buy class because he's a total scumbag.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2022, 05:46:38 PM »
I agree, it's hard to find the evidence, but I'm skeptical of all of this and the absolute meltdown by the establishment when Trump won makes me believe they will stop at nothing to make sure he doesn't get close to that office again. When so much is done digitally you won't ever find the evidence. These machines can be hacked, votes mysteriously show up in mass, cameras go out conveniently, etc. it has to be questioned and IMO it should be questioned by both sides. Who does the investigation into these events, what are their political affiliations?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2022, 07:26:42 PM »
I agree, it's hard to find the evidence, but I'm skeptical of all of this and the absolute meltdown by the establishment when Trump won makes me believe they will stop at nothing to make sure he doesn't get close to that office again. When so much is done digitally you won't ever find the evidence. These machines can be hacked, votes mysteriously show up in mass, cameras go out conveniently, etc. it has to be questioned and IMO it should be questioned by both sides. Who does the investigation into these events, what are their political affiliations?

I understand some healthy skepticism of GOV run organizations .
But why believe the claims of some former crack addict who got wealthy selling refurbished yard sale pillows ?

You're more likely to find proof the tooth fairy left a qtr under your pillow then get credible evidence of voter fraud .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2022, 07:29:26 PM »
He's proof , you can't buy class because he's a total scumbag.

Truer words have never been spoken.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2022, 09:41:00 PM »
I understand some healthy skepticism of GOV run organizations .
But why believe the claims of some former crack addict who got wealthy selling refurbished yard sale pillows ?

You're more likely to find proof the tooth fairy left a qtr under your pillow then get credible evidence of voter fraud .
I don't believe anything Hunter Biden says. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2022, 05:15:08 AM »
That sounds reasonable and I don't know where you fall on the political spectrum.

But, what puzzles me isn't people being skeptical of various media reports.
What puzzles me, is WHY they believe the sources they trust.

For example, some believed a snake oil salesman peddling an
unproven compound  to treat Covid . THEN they believe the  tested vax is some evil potion . WTF?

Without any verified proof or evidence, they declare an election fixed because the guy who lost, said so.  ::)

I tend to be a tad skeptical and like to see credible verification.
But  having some blowhard, loudly declare it's true because I SAY SO, * is total BS.

"THEN they believe the  tested vax is some evil potion . WTF? "

Yes WTF - tested on Humans that took the Crap - The Trials run until 2023.
You are So Fucking Brain washed & Stupid.

Hopefully you'll line up for the next 101 Boosters - Idiot.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2022, 07:46:47 AM »
"THEN they believe the  tested vax is some evil potion . WTF? "

Yes WTF - tested on Humans that took the Crap - The Trials run until 2023.
You are So Fucking Brain washed & Stupid.

Hopefully you'll line up for the next 101 Boosters - Idiot.

Yes, the development of the 1st Covid vaccines were " fast tracked" due to Trump's successful "operation warp speed "  .
It wasn't a perfect roll out, but, it's been a highly safe and effective vaccine to combat Covid hospitalization and death .
My wife and I had just got our 3rd booster ( after the 2 vaccines ) and remained healthy.

But, the MAGA crowd believed the "alternate  view" with only a fraction of the scrutiny and doubt about the Covid vax .
Sorry , but I'm taking the advice of an MD pulmonolgist  over some self appointed covid expert selling some
 "alternative cure" , on line.

AGAIN, I understand and agree with some  skepticism about any new claims announced by a GOV agency .
BUT, I don't see the logic in TOTAL belief of claims made by a LESS verified source .

For example, I'll admit to never really understanding crypto currency.
I never could got a basic , straight fwd answer BUT  it all seemed quite dubious.

To me it looked like a high tech  ponzi scam , so I never got involved.
Many  who posted threads on GetBig, always posted I was a dumb ass for not buying bitcoin .
Now, after the FTX collapse , It's obvious what the smart choice was  . ;)

In summary,  most of the  MAGA conspiracy based ideas, seem a lot less credible than the "official line".
Please know, I remain skeptical and don't believe everything the GOV or media tells me.
I'm just not about to totally believe some alternate view with even less proof.

To me, it's like abandoning your ship because it has some engine problems ...and boarding a leaky dinghy . ;)

muscleforrent

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2022, 11:36:24 AM »
the secretary of state’s site showed Hassan winning 106 votes from Columbia while Bolduc won 193. That tracks with the total number of ballots cast in Columbia: 309.

She did not get over 200 votes.  does anyone ever look stuff up?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2022, 06:11:21 PM »
the secretary of state’s site showed Hassan winning 106 votes from Columbia while Bolduc won 193. That tracks with the total number of ballots cast in Columbia: 309.

She did not get over 200 votes.  does anyone ever look stuff up?

Call the   town clerk,  of Colebrook NH  *603-237-5255  and ask her.
From the web site it looks like they are in charge of voting for Columbia township .

Tell her you're doing  an important voter fraud investigation for getbig .
If that fails to get an answer, drop Coach's and Loco's name to get her attention . :D

Hope this helps.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2022, 06:19:50 PM »
Call the   town clerk,  of Colebrook NH  *603-237-5255  and ask her.
From the web site it looks like they are in charge of voting for Columbia township .

Tell her you're doing  an important voter fraud investigation for getbig .
If that fails to get an answer, drop Coach's and Loco's name to get her attention . :D

Hope this helps.
Wasn't funny the first time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!