Author Topic: What kind of facial skin care products you fellas use  (Read 12307 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: What kind of facial skin care products you fellas use
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2012, 04:33:39 AM »
your name doesn't happen to be paul allen, does it?

nope, but paul is a pretty cool name, although i prefer the name James 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2012, 04:38:34 AM »
Finally, a question that is not gay.

Firstly go with nivea for men face cream, good ingredients and a little goes a long way. I use the balm after shaving and then 15 or so mins late use the cream before I go out. Mrs says it smells good aswell.

Forest green is a bit October 2012, I would go with a very deep navy waxed jacket, with a tan courdroy collar.

thanks for the feedback man, so i think that i'lll go with the nivea products :)

also, i'm thinking bout getting some bronze cream as well (for the tan look) as this really helps to highlight the muscles by making the skin darker, but i don't want to end up looking like those douches that over do it lol

and to be honest, that jaket sounds damn cool, maybe i'll see if i can find something like it 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2012, 04:49:36 AM »
Have you started trolling now or what happened?  :D I have no idea about the color, I'd say go for the color(s) she likes? Don't go too unconventional and you'll be safe. No fluorescent green or yellow or stuff like that. You can't go wrong with black, red and pink I think.

no man, all of the things that i've said here i've said with a sincere heart

remember, i'm a bit confused and lost (yes, i hate to admit this, but fuck it, i will) and i'm not sure exactly who i am, so i'm trying to find my way ;)

to explain it further, i was a practicing drunk for a bit and during that time i was "dazed and confused punkass' but now that i've been sober for a good 2 years, i'm much more stablized and i'm trying to find my way, so to speak

unlike you, i'm an artsy-fartsy kinda guy and i write poems, lyrics etc but like my mom says to me "so what have you published?" lol

and red could be a good choice for my ladyfriend, but maybe i'll go with polka dot or something striped, if you're intersted i'll tell ya more about this female via pm ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2012, 05:17:35 AM »

remember, i'm a bit confused and lost (yes, i hate to admit this, but fuck it, i will) and i'm not sure exactly who i am, so i'm trying to find my way ;)

to explain it further, i was a practicing drunk for a bit and during that time i was "dazed and confused punkass' but now that i've been sober for a good 2 years, i'm much more stablized and i'm trying to find my way, so to speak

unlike you, i'm an artsy-fartsy kinda guy and i write poems, lyrics etc but like my mom says to me "so what have you published?" lol

and red could be a good choice for my ladyfriend, but maybe i'll go with polka dot or something striped, if you're intersted i'll tell ya more about this female via pm ;D

Ah yes, I'm definitely not artsy fartsy. So basically you have yet to find what you want to do in life? That's the case for many people, as long as you aren't getting yourself into financial problems in the mean time, it's ok.

I like plain colored thongs more (for women!!!), polka dotted or striped ones are more for teenagers imo.

Got pictures of the girl? I assume you won't be doing a thread about her here in the G&O?  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2012, 05:28:45 AM »

From what i've read here, you are a great guy dj. You'll find your way and be very successful, you just have to apply yourself. The irony of life, is that you don't 'find yourself' by sitting around and doing inner expoloration etc, you'll find out more about yourself by getting out there, working hard and being who you're meant to be along the way.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2012, 05:30:08 AM »
From what i've read here, you are a great guy dj. You'll find your way and be very successful, you just have to apply yourself. The irony of life, is that you don't 'find yourself' by sitting around and doing inner expoloration etc, you'll find out more about yourself by getting out there, working hard and being who you're meant to be along the way.

great advice from jeremy kyle big cyp right here
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2012, 05:33:50 AM »
great advice from jeremy kyle big cyp right here

Hahaha did you see the episode where the 'dad' flips out and throws the envelope at his head

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2012, 05:35:34 AM »
Hahaha did you see the episode where the 'dad' flips out and throws the envelope at his head

il have a look on you tube

some real winners on that show
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2012, 05:38:45 AM »
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2012, 05:44:40 AM »
Ah yes, I'm definitely not artsy fartsy. So basically you have yet to find what you want to do in life? That's the case for many people, as long as you aren't getting yourself into financial problems in the mean time, it's ok.

I like plain colored thongs more (for women!!!), polka dotted or striped ones are more for teenagers imo.

Got pictures of the girl? I assume you won't be doing a thread about her here in the G&O?  ;D

an x of mine had both black and white polka dot stringi and a black and white stripped stringi and she was in her early 30s, so that hasn't been my experience ;D

as far as pics of this current girl, well maybe i have, but i sure as hell ain't posting them up here lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2012, 05:50:07 AM »

thanks alot man, and this means alot coming from you, coz you are a good dude with a good heart :)

i don't want to get too f@ggy here, but i got a huge respect for you, coz you are a good man with a good heart who is good and faithful to his wifey, and in my book that puts you at the top :)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2012, 07:46:32 AM »
thanks alot man, and this means alot coming from you, coz you are a good dude with a good heart :)

i don't want to get too f@ggy here, but i got a huge respect for you, coz you are a good man with a good heart who is good and faithful to his wifey, and in my book that puts you at the top :)

Thanks for the kind words man, i'll meet you on floor 7 we can share a cup of ice and see where the night takes us  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2012, 07:59:42 AM »
Thanks for the kind words man, i'll meet you on floor 7 we can share a cup of ice and see where the night takes us  :D

allright man, so maybe i'll take one of these 5 stringis that i just bought for my girl and give it to you instead :P

i've got a red one, a black one, a zebra skin one, a black and white polka dot one, and a sky blue and black polka dot one

i'm thinking the sky blue and black polka dot one would be the correct choice for you my stud muffin ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2012, 08:14:10 AM »
allright man, so maybe i'll take one of these 5 stringis that i just bought for my girl and give it to you instead :P

i've got a red one, a black one, a zebra skin one, a black and white polka dot one, and a sky blue and black polka dot one

i'm thinking the sky blue and black polka dot one would be the correct choice for you my stud muffin ;D

What the hell are you on about i'm not gay  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2012, 08:32:21 AM »
What the hell are you on about i'm not gay  ;D

yeah man, i know you ain't g@y, i'm just trying to work on my "comedic talent"

and you don't have to tell me man, coz i know that i gots me a long ways to go...

i grew up in a very sarcastic family with 2 uncles who would just rip peeps apart verbally, but i think that i'm just too nice of a guy to be so vicious and brutal

a few of my uncles idols were rodney dangerfield and don rickles

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2012, 08:34:32 AM »
Irish Spring

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2012, 08:36:22 AM »
Gayest thread ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2012, 08:42:14 AM »

The Real "Big Cyp"  BAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Hey, remember that mod you PMed for help.....BAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2012, 09:06:56 AM »
Gayest thread ever.

And that's saying something on this board.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2012, 09:10:08 AM »
yeah man, i know you ain't g@y, i'm just trying to work on my "comedic talent"

and you don't have to tell me man, coz i know that i gots me a long ways to go...

i grew up in a very sarcastic family with 2 uncles who would just rip peeps apart verbally, but i think that i'm just too nice of a guy to be so vicious and brutal

a few of my uncles idols were rodney dangerfield and don rickles

I know man I thought it would be funny

explanation meltdown from the closet

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2012, 09:14:27 AM »
dgay181 coming out in this thread
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2012, 09:17:22 AM »

Yes,all we need now is for him to post some more pics of his dream man Will Brink.

...who happens to be in better shape then him.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2012, 09:20:20 AM »
an x of mine had both black and white polka dot stringi and a black and white stripped stringi and she was in her early 30s, so that hasn't been my experience ;D

as far as pics of this current girl, well maybe i have, but i sure as hell ain't posting them up here lol

I still think it's more for teens though, perhaps she desperately wanted to be young again?  :P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2012, 09:21:44 AM »

Have you been listening to the Shitels today bigmc?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2012, 09:41:17 AM »
Lots of metrosexuals and big fat oily face homophobes alpha males in this thread.

x2