Author Topic: Trump v. Biden 2020  (Read 36403 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump v. Biden 2020
« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2020, 05:12:46 PM »
I know what you mean about highly visible Trumpers compared to Biden voters.
In my opinion, that's because we dens care more about the message then the man.

Trump is more a cult of personality with a lot of loyal nut huggers for the actual man.
You see similar reactions to the leaders in places like N Korea and Iran.

Well that will probably be the most ridiculous thing I read today. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2020, 05:31:22 PM »
Geezzuuss, Howy U really talk,talk,talk,..................................................................... ::)

OBW, Howy impress us with yours location (I want to be mega jelaous) ............  8)

Nothin' fancy, but I call it home.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2020, 11:36:57 AM »
Trump requested that an independent third party verify that neither candidate is using a listening device for today's debate.  Biden refused. 

Biden requested a break every thirty minutes.  Trump refused. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: September 29, 2020, 01:06:06 PM »
I would have a signal jammer of some sort on me if I was Trump.  ;D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #304 on: September 29, 2020, 10:27:12 PM »
Trump requested that an independent third party verify that neither candidate is using a listening device for today's debate.  Biden refused. 

I doubt a "listening device" would have been helpful, seeing how the debate devolved into a shouting match between two elderly idiots, both spouting barely coherent nonsense.

Biden requested a break every thirty minutes.  Trump refused.

No, that's a lie. The Trump campaign alleged that the Biden campaign asked for a break every thirty minutes but provided no proof of said request. The Biden campaign said that they did not, something which the Commission on Presidential Debates confirmed per foxnews.com.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: September 29, 2020, 11:34:10 PM »
Nothin' fancy, but I call it home.

;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2020, 11:38:25 PM »
I doubt a "listening device" would have been helpful, seeing how the debate devolved into a shouting match between two elderly idiots, both spouting barely coherent nonsense.

This. But then, I am their age and trying to follow two people talking over each other simultaneously taxes my comprehension even though I am hard of hearing.  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: September 30, 2020, 11:44:52 AM »

No, that's a lie. The Trump campaign alleged that the Biden campaign asked for a break every thirty minutes but provided no proof of said request. The Biden campaign said that they did not, something which the Commission on Presidential Debates confirmed per foxnews.com.

Definitely a terrible debate.  Like two kids arguing on the playground.  But I have seen pictures with people claiming Biden was wearing something.  I can't really tell. 

The Commission on Presidential Debates didn't confirm Biden never requested breaks in the link you provided.  It says this: 

"Fox News has reached out to the Commission on Presidential debates – the bipartisan organization that for more than three decades has organized and produced the debates – for a response to the requests.

The commission has traditionally pushed back against requests from the networks for commercial breaks."

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #308 on: September 30, 2020, 11:47:29 AM »
Definitely a terrible debate.  Like two kids arguing on the playground. But I have seen pictures with people claiming Biden was wearing something.  I can't really tell. 

The Commission on Presidential Debates didn't confirm Biden never requested breaks in the link you provided.  It says this: 

"Fox News has reached out to the Commission on Presidential debates – the bipartisan organization that for more than three decades has organized and produced the debates – for a response to the requests.

The commission has traditionally pushed back against requests from the networks for commercial breaks."

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1311337996667346944/photo/1

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: September 30, 2020, 11:48:04 AM »
Definitely a terrible debate.  Like two kids arguing on the playground.  But I have seen pictures with people claiming Biden was wearing something.  I can't really tell. 

Oops, you're right. I need to find the article that I read that in.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: September 30, 2020, 11:59:02 AM »

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1311337996667346944/photo/1

and

https://www.allsafeindustries.com/store/p/9550-SEP110-Inductive-Loop-for-Covert-Communication.aspx

Technology from the 80s now available to the public. Fun.

So, the first question I have is, why would Biden need the PTT / microphone part of this device? And if he didn't, why risk having it on, making detection more likely? Also does anyone really believe that Biden is able to listen and repeat in real-time? And that it was actually possible for him to do that with the hubbub of Trump talking next to him?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: September 30, 2020, 12:14:18 PM »

You used to be an intelligent guy....what happened to you, man??????????….now you're a conspiracy theorist

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: September 30, 2020, 01:10:29 PM »

;D ;D ;D
     ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? an episode of the rich and famous, but where's robin leach.
F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: September 30, 2020, 11:32:32 PM »
You used to be an intelligent guy....what happened to you, man??????????….now you're a conspiracy theorist

What conspiracy theory are you talking about?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #314 on: October 01, 2020, 04:56:50 AM »

In my opinion, that's because we dens care more about the message then the man.

Calling bullshit here.

You constantly rail on Trump being un-presidential, so you do care about the man.

Apply that philosophy and separate Trump's rhetoric and personality from his actions/accomplishments.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #315 on: October 01, 2020, 12:09:35 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #316 on: October 02, 2020, 10:53:02 AM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #317 on: October 13, 2020, 06:12:03 PM »
California GOP Admits to Planting Fake Ballot Boxes and Refuses to Remove Them

The containers, labeled “Official ballot drop-off box,” have appeared at churches, gyms, and gun stores in recent weeks.

The California GOP is blatantly breaking the state’s ballot harvesting law and daring California officials to do something about it.

The California Republican Party admitted to installing fake ballot-drop boxes, after reports that they were trying to trick voters prompted California officials to send a cease-and-desist letter to the party.

The GOP, however, said it will continue using the drop boxes, falsely claiming that the boxes are permissible under a California law that allows anyone to physically deliver a ballot on behalf of someone else, so long as they’re authorized to do so.

The containers, labeled “Official ballot drop-off box,” have appeared at churches, gyms, gun stores, and other locations in recent weeks. The boxes have appeared in at least three large California counties: Los Angeles, Orange, and Fresno. A church in Los Angeles County wrote in a Facebook post that the box located outside of the church was “approved and paid for by the GOP,” VICE News reported Monday.

Secretary of State Alex Padilla and Attorney General Xavier Becerra sent a cease-and-desist letter to the state Republican Party, giving them until Thursday, October 15, to remove the boxes. “The use of unauthorized, non-official vote-by-mail ballot drop boxes does not comply with state law governing ballot collection activities,” the letter said.

The California law, passed in the Democratic-controlled Legislature in 2017 and signed by then-Gov. Jerry Brown, expanded ballot collection privileges beyond a close relative and to anyone who has permission from the voter to drop it off on their behalf. Democrats say the new law makes it easier to vote, while Republicans have claimed it will increase voter fraud. Los Angeles, Orange, and San Bernardino County officials said earlier this year that they haven’t found any such problems with collected ballots.

An Orange County election official said Monday that the ballots that are already in the fake boxes wouldn’t be thrown out, and that the voters who dropped their ballots there would be contacted “just to verify that they, in fact, designated their ballots to be picked up by somebody else,” the Orange County Register reported.

The California GOP blasted Padilla in a statement. "If Democrats are so concerned with ballot harvesting, they are the ones who wrote the legislation, voted for it, and Governor Jerry Brown signed it into law,” GOP spokesperson Hector Barajas said in a statement. “California Republicans would be happy to do away with ballot harvesting.”

Later, Barajas said the California GOP is “going to respond to the letter, continue our ballot harvest program, and not allow the Secretary of State to suppress the vote,” in a statement to NPR.

Padilla denied, however, that the ballot boxes are a form of ballot harvesting. The ballot collection law authorizes voters to physically hand their ballots to anyone they trust, including campaign workers, and deliver them to election offices.

“The problem here is with voters unknowingly delivering their ballots to an unofficial drop box mislabeled and misrepresented as an official drop box. They do not know who it is they’re surrendering their ballot to,” Padilla said Monday. “The impression [voters] have with the words ‘official drop box’ is that they’re surrendering it to a county official. And that’s not the case.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ep4jkp/california-gop-admits-to-admits-to-planting-fake-ballot-boxes-and-refuses-to-remove-them?utm_content=1602613807&utm_medium=social&utm_source=VICE_facebook&fbclid=IwAR25nc0tfX0oNh0J_-YSHtSuP0ebtuinugKeDHmEBD-1709T9yuI_WIVN6s

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2020, 03:29:31 PM »
When you have two dishonest, not very bright, government hacks running against a president who helped create one of the best economies in American history, this is what you get.

Biden campaign faces backlash for TV ad depicting Michigan tech CEO as struggling bar owner
The Blind Pig co-owner blamed President Trump, not Democratic Gov. Whitmer, for his bar's economic downturn
By Danielle Wallace | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-campaign-ad-michigan-tech-ceo-struggling-bar-owner

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: October 20, 2020, 03:38:03 PM »
IBD/TIPP Poll Shows Biden 48%, Trump 46%: ‘Biden Is Leaking Democratic Support’
HANNAH BLEAU  20 Oct 2020
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/20/ibd-tipp-poll-shows-biden-48-trump-46-biden-is-leaking-democratic-support/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #320 on: October 20, 2020, 04:35:53 PM »
When you have two dishonest, not very bright, government hacks running against a president who helped create one of the best economies in American history, this is what you get.

I try to explain this to people that don't like Trump, turns out most of them just don't like his behaviour. One lady threw a fit because Trump danced recently..... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: October 20, 2020, 11:05:39 PM »
I try to explain this to people that don't like Trump, turns out most of them just don't like his behaviour. One lady threw a fit because Trump danced recently..... ::)

He has broken so many people.  lol  We've had presidents do some pretty awful things, like spy on reporters (Obama), use the IRS to target enemies (multiple presidents), etc.  Trump sends mean tweets.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 21, 2020, 04:11:11 PM »
Uh oh.  Trump will never recover.

Seattle Storm Endorse Joe Biden–Kamala Harris Presidential Ticket
BEN PICKMAN
https://www.si.com/wnba/2020/10/21/seattle-storm-joe-biden-kamala-harris-ticket?fbclid=IwAR29x8OPFmrkyMBNrlnbXq47fppBkfjIOOTYwgny7Nvvo-ZhTs6tLcvJoaI

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #323 on: October 21, 2020, 04:13:53 PM »
Uh oh.  Trump will never recover.

Seattle Storm Endorse Joe Biden–Kamala Harris Presidential Ticket
BEN PICKMAN
https://www.si.com/wnba/2020/10/21/seattle-storm-joe-biden-kamala-harris-ticket?fbclid=IwAR29x8OPFmrkyMBNrlnbXq47fppBkfjIOOTYwgny7Nvvo-ZhTs6tLcvJoaI

What's next, a women's Sister-Team to the Clippers called the Los Angeles Clitters.  Fuck the Wesbian NBA.  Fuck the NBA.  Fuck the NFL, MLB, the Olympics and all sports. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #324 on: October 21, 2020, 04:35:38 PM »
What's next, a women's Sister-Team to the Clippers called the Los Angeles Clitters.  Fuck the Wesbian NBA.  Fuck the NBA.  Fuck the NFL, MLB, the Olympics and all sports.

Send me all your pertinent information.  I'm going to send you some pussy.  We need to take the edge off of you.  ;D