Author Topic: Trump v. Biden 2020  (Read 36587 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Trump v. Biden 2020
« Reply #400 on: November 12, 2020, 10:16:27 AM »
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/voter-turnout-by-state

Wisc2020 voter turn out, was 69.5% , Minn was the highest at 74% and Hawaii the lowest at 42%

Statewide...great, now go in the big blue city counties that couldn't manage to count in one night.....Detroit 92%. DUH

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #401 on: November 12, 2020, 11:37:22 AM »
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/voter-turnout-by-state

Wisc2020 voter turn out, was 69.5% , Minn was the highest at 74% and Hawaii the lowest at 42%

Every single time I actually read something you post it contains false or misleading information. 

"The number of ballots cast translates into a turnout of 69.6%. That’s based off a total of 832,466 registered voters across the state."

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/04/hawaiis-general-election-voter-turnout-was-best-its-been-since/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: November 12, 2020, 12:26:24 PM »
State voter turnout not quite a record

By Chris Mertes spedit@hngnews.com Nov 10, 2020

Unofficially, Wisconsin’s voters cast 3,296,374 votes cast for president, the most ever in Wisconsin, smashing the record of 3,071,434 in 2012.

The unofficial turnout percentage of Wisconsin’s 4,536,417 voting age population was 72.67%, which was not quite a record. The 2004 presidential election remains the high-water mark in terms of percentage turnout, because the voting age population was significantly lower.

So far (nationally) 148 million votes have been tallied, with Democrat Joe Biden winning more than 75 million — the highest number for a presidential candidate in history. Trump received more than 70 million — the highest total for a losing candidate.

An Associated Press analysis shows that some of the biggest turnout increases to date occurred in states that liberalized their mail-voting rules.

Many of the states with the biggest turnout increases — including Arizona, Texas and Georgia — were new battlegrounds in the presidential race, places where Democrats sought to mobilize new voters and shift Republican strongholds. Some analysts noted the number proved the efficacy of voter outreach and organization efforts.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: November 13, 2020, 12:59:09 PM »
Every single time I actually read something you post it contains false or misleading information. 

"The number of ballots cast translates into a turnout of 69.6%. That’s based off a total of 832,466 registered voters across the state."

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/04/hawaiis-general-election-voter-turnout-was-best-its-been-since/

In the source I posted , the chart * was based on the % of ELIGIBLE voters , NOT registered voters. 
* It's a population data site, NOT a political site

For whatever reason many people who are eligible to vote don't even try .
To me , that statistic is more reflective of the population, but I can see your point in terms of politics.
On a related point, lots of pre-election polls used samples of "likely voters" , which may be subjective.

I think we can BOTH agree that not bothering to vote is pretty pathetic.

In "get big" speak, it's like having 10 guys at a Vegas pool party all scoping the babes.
Let's say, one is a total homo and another is Shizzo, so only 8 dudes or 80% are eligible. :D
Of the 8 eligible only 6 try to meet a girl and 2 hook up:

2/8 = 25% of "eligible" get biggers hook up
 or
2/6 = 33% of "playa" get biggers hook up

;D ;D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: November 13, 2020, 09:44:47 PM »
In the source I posted , the chart * was based on the % of ELIGIBLE voters , NOT registered voters. 
* It's a population data site, NOT a political site

For whatever reason many people who are eligible to vote don't even try .
To me , that statistic is more reflective of the population, but I can see your point in terms of politics.
On a related point, lots of pre-election polls used samples of "likely voters" , which may be subjective.

I think we can BOTH agree that not bothering to vote is pretty pathetic.

In "get big" speak, it's like having 10 guys at a Vegas pool party all scoping the babes.
Let's say, one is a total homo and another is Shizzo, so only 8 dudes or 80% are eligible. :D
Of the 8 eligible only 6 try to meet a girl and 2 hook up:

2/8 = 25% of "eligible" get biggers hook up
 or
2/6 = 33% of "playa" get biggers hook up

;D ;D ;D

Blah blah blah.  You're just dishonest. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: November 17, 2020, 10:15:20 AM »
Blah blah blah.  You're just dishonest.

You're welcome to your opinion, but, I was sincere in my reply on this.

Stay safe my friend and let's hope for a better year in 2021.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: November 17, 2020, 10:39:47 AM »
You're welcome to your opinion, but, I was sincere in my reply on this.

Stay safe my friend and let's hope for a better year in 2021.

My opinion is based on the numerous false statements you post on the board. 

Stay safe and let's hope you start telling the truth in 2021. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #407 on: November 26, 2020, 08:16:12 PM »
5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms

Even more unbelievably, Biden is on his way to winning the White House after having lost almost every historic bellwether county across the country. The Wall Street Journal and The Epoch Times independently analyzed the results of 19 counties around the United States that have nearly perfect presidential voting records over the last 40 years. President Trump won every single bellwether county, except Clallam County in Washington.

Whereas the former VP picked up Clallam by about three points, President Trump’s margin of victory in the other 18 counties averaged over 16 points. In a larger list of 58 bellwether counties that have correctly picked the president since 2000, Trump won 51 of them by an average of 15 points, while the other seven went to Biden by around four points. Bellwether counties overwhelmingly chose President Trump, but Biden found a path to victory anyway.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperformed-election-norms/

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #408 on: November 27, 2020, 11:37:17 AM »

Statewide...great, now go in the big blue city counties that couldn't manage to count in one night.....Detroit 92%. DUH

Anyone who's ever been to Detroit knows that number is bogus.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: December 01, 2020, 01:47:15 PM »

BREAKING NEWS
William Barr said that the Justice Department hasn’t uncovered voting fraud at a scale that could have changed the results of the 2020 election.

Tuesday, December 1, 2020 2:47 PM EST
Mr. Barr’s comments, in an interview with The Associated Press, were a prominent repudiation of President Trump’s baseless assertions and came days after the president implied that the Justice Department and the F.B.I. may have played a role in an election fraud.

Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the majority leader, who has refused to recognize Mr. Trump’s election loss, on Tuesday also moved closer to overtly accepting the reality that Joe Biden would be in the White House next year, while discussing the prospects for more pandemic stimulus in 2021.