Author Topic: Trump v. Biden 2020  (Read 36360 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Trump v. Biden 2020
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2020, 05:01:07 PM »

And can you imagine today... If Bin Laden was alive, he would give direct orders to his followers that anyone who touches a "hair" on Trumps head would have their family killed before their eyes. Sadly, 49% of Americans gave Bin Laden exactly what he wanted posthumously.
LMFAO. I've missed you're utterly asinine posts. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2020, 05:02:00 PM »
Stacey Abrams says she would be an 'excellent running mate' to Joe Biden

Washington (CNN)Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams says she would be "honored" to be chosen as former Vice President Joe Biden's running mate.

"I would be an excellent running mate," Abrams told Elle magazine in an interview published Wednesday.

"I have the capacity to attract voters by motivating typically ignored communities," Abrams said. "I have a strong history of executive and management experience in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. I've spent 25 years in independent study of foreign policy. I am ready to help advance an agenda of restoring America's place in the world. If I am selected, I am prepared and excited to serve."

Abrams' public and direct pitch for the position is unconventional; vice presidential prospects in the past have typically been more guarded when asked about being chosen for the role.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/politics/stacey-abrams-vice-president-joe-biden/index.html
Only thing she'd be excellent at is cover during a gunfight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2020, 06:49:27 AM »
Trump will win again

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2020, 07:46:39 AM »
Melania Trump’s Birthday Gift
Nothing says “happy birthday” like the zip codes, email addresses, and mobile numbers of 1 million Americans.

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/posts/2020/04/info_form/7f6dcd027.png

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/posts/2020/04/Wait_before_you_go/dce5ecec1.png
Think she'll put all that in her contact list?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2020, 08:11:04 AM »
doubt it
She is just a some times useful moll
Aren't all first ladies?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2020, 09:24:41 AM »
The irony is that the democrats reject God, and that's why they are in the mess they are in

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2020, 11:36:53 AM »
Aren't all first ladies?

Eleanor Roosevelt

She was no raving beauty but she was highly intelligent and motivated.

Eleanor Roosevelt is considered by many to be America's most inspiring and influential first lady. She married Franklin Roosevelt in 1905 and was one of the first to use her role as first lady to advance causes she found significant. She fought for New Deal proposals, civil rights, and the rights of women. She believed education and equal opportunities should be guaranteed for all. After her husband died, Eleanor Roosevelt was on the board of directors for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). She was a leader in the formation of the United Nations at the end of World War II. She helped draft the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" and was the first chairman of the UN Human Rights Commission.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2020, 05:09:18 PM »
The irony is that the democrats reject God, and that's why they are in the mess they are in

Are you being serious?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2020, 12:01:28 AM »

And you know this because.....?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2020, 11:00:16 AM »
Eleanor Roosevelt

Eleanor Roosevelt is considered by many to be America's most inspiring and influential first lady. She married Franklin Roosevelt in 1905 and was one of the first to use her role as first lady to advance causes she found significant. She fought for New Deal proposals, civil rights, and the rights of women. She believed education and equal opportunities should be guaranteed for all. After her husband died, Eleanor Roosevelt was on the board of directors for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). She was a leader in the formation of the United Nations at the end of World War II. She helped draft the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" and was the first chairman of the UN Human Rights Commission.

Big Dyke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP6catGJTq0
a

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2020, 02:03:17 PM »
::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2020, 02:52:16 PM »
Big Dyke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP6catGJTq0

Yeah well, I don't see where that is relevant to this discussion.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2020, 10:38:50 PM »
And you know this because.....?

The woman leans over the the chairperson and says "You gotta rule, and then you've gotta let them do what they're gonna do.".

This is the most corrupt party. The radicalization of the people in the party shows here. Problem is the radicals are too stupid to understand that you don't actually come out and say what you believe so you can keep the old, white, self hating donor money flowing.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2020, 04:13:21 AM »
Eleanor Roosevelt

She was FDR's 5th cousin.

Why did he marry her?  Money?  Her family was very wealthy.

He meanwhile had mistresses during the marriage.

An early pic of her where she looks better and less "mannish".

Wedding pic.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2020, 06:23:31 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tara-reade-neighbor-joe-biden-sexual-assault-201409554.html

The link is for yahoo but the article is from huffington post, it seems like this story is starting to gain more credibility. I hadnt read a lot about it but there seems to be more corraboration of this story than kavanaughs allegations.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2020, 11:51:23 AM »
She was FDR's 5th cousin.

Why did he marry her?  Money?  Her family was very wealthy.

He meanwhile had mistresses during the marriage.

An early pic of her where she looks better and less "mannish".

Wedding pic.

These are really interesting details about the possible circumstances surrounding her marriage to FDR. Not sure what any of this has to do with her intellect and influence.

As most people age, especially women, the softness in their features becomes less so. I've read that it has something to do with the loss of "baby fat".  Here's another photo of her in her middle age where she isn't quite as unattractive or mannish looking.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2020, 09:10:47 PM »
Wasn't there is a website someone created once called "Is Dick Cheney Dead Yet"?  I thought either I someone posted it on the board?  Maybe someone should start one about Biden?   lol

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2020, 03:28:03 PM »
Did creepy Joe Biden rape anyone today?

It’s still early on the west coast, so give the old pervert rapist a chance.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2020, 08:38:40 AM »
Biden can't even make it through a damn scripted interview on MSNBC.

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2020, 09:02:46 AM »
#MeToo Founder: Supporting Biden, Despite His Assault, is a "Pragmatic" Decision
FrontPage Magazine ^ | Apr 30, 2020 | Daniel Greenfield
Posted on 5/1/2020, 11:19:35 AM by SJackson

I'm impressed with Alyssa Milano. This is the kind of convoluted series of rationalizations you would expect from a career Washington Post columnist, not a former sitcom actress who became famous for tweeting a hashtag.

The fallacies are obvious.

In defending her support for Biden, she keeps using women as a collective group. As if she and her decisions represent all women. There are the strawmen and the false choices, accompanied by a distortion of history.

As an activist, it can be very easy to develop a black and white view of the world: things are clearly wrong or clearly right. Harvey Weinstein’s decades of rape were clearly wrong. Donald Trump’s alleged sexual assaults were clearly wrong. Brett Kavanaugh’s actions... were clearly wrong... Except it’s not always so easy, and living in the gray areas is something we’re trying to figure out in the world of social media. But here’s something social media doesn’t afford us–nuance... The world is gray. And as uncomfortable as that makes people, gray is where the real change happens.

Clearly.

Grown ups, you see, understand that you have to have gray areas because you're trying to make change happen and elect Democrats..

Now we pivot to "I'm a victim because I'm not allowed to live in the gray and shrug at sexual assaults to elect Democrats"

Women are not afforded the gray. We are not allowed anything but the binary extremes. And then, we are pressured to turn on one another for making impossible choices. It’s bullshit.

It’s not up to women to admonish or absolve perpetrators, or be regarded as complicit when we don’t denounce them. Nothing makes this clearer than the women who are still supporting Joe Biden even with these accusations. Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Stacey Abrams, Amy Klobuchar, Nancy Pelosi, and Elizabeth Warren have all endorsed Biden and like me, continue to support him. Because it’s an impossible choice.

It falls upon women to navigate within the system of men’s design to make pragmatic choices that we hope will lead us to a more equal future.  I still support Joe Biden because I believe that’s the best choice for that future, and again it is not up to women to absolve perpetrators.

Milano would like the moral authority to condemn men, but rejects that this morality authority comes with any expectation of consistency. She wants to inhabit the gray where she's not expected to maintain any standards and can selectively weaponize the following she built up to go after Trump or Kavanaugh.

That's the same old political cynicism dressed up in victimhood.

And so we're right back to, it's okay if Bill Clinton raped women, as long as he defends abortion. That's not advocacy for women.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2020, 06:31:20 PM »
Did Gloria Allred take on the Tara Reade sexual assault case for free yet?

The Bob Mueller fuck ups make the bleach bit violations of federal law look like mole hills.

Time for a Trump re-election and liberal housecleaning in 2020.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2020, 12:28:48 PM »
c

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2020, 07:14:33 PM »

I'd allow her to feverishly suck my cock.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2020, 07:57:23 PM »
I'd allow her to feverishly suck my cock.

I get it that you're not terribly picky when it comes to women.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2020, 08:12:41 PM »
I get it that you're not terribly picky when it comes to women.

Since I'm only drawing from the female pool, I can't afford to be as picky as some people.