Author Topic: Democrats’ new strategy for winning the White House: Threaten riots if they lose  (Read 1141 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
https://nypost.com/2020/09/07/dems-strategy-for-winning-the-white-house-threaten-riots-if-they-lose/  After a summer of (ahem) “mostly peaceful” Black Lives Matter protests that unleashed violence and looting in American cities, most recently in Rochester, is there a shred of doubt in anyone’s mind that the same combination of elite liberals, criminal thugs and antifa Marxists would be deployed to burn and destroy the moment it appears that Trump might be winning?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
More peaceful libturdz  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Police arrested 11 people in Portland as protests continued to take place after 100 days of demonstrations in the Oregon city against racism and police brutality.

Tuesday night, a group began gathering at the site of the Saturday Market and marched in the street to the area of Transit Police Department offices, the police said in a statement.

As the crowd arrived, some stood on the train rails, which interfered with trains getting through the area. Other members of the group stood in the street, blocking vehicular traffic, the police added.

The police said they ordered the demonstrators to disperse. Some adhered while others continued to march around in the streets and threw projectiles such as eggs and water bottles toward officers.

Portland police said they used some munitions to control the crowd but no CS gas, the main component of tear gas.

The police did not mention any injuries but said they made 11 arrests on charges such as interfering with a peace officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and attempting escape.

Portland has seen nightly protests for over three months that have at times turned into violent clashes between demonstrators and officers, and left-wing groups.

Demonstrations erupted around the United States following the death in May of George Floyd, a Black man, after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I detest any form of violent riots and looting due to frustration over political issues.
It's wrong. Period.

Perhaps, everyone posting here, will join me in denouncing any violent or armed protest by any group for any reason.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
More peaceful libturdz  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Police arrested 11 people in Portland as protests continued to take place after 100 days of demonstrations in the Oregon city against racism and police brutality.

Tuesday night, a group began gathering at the site of the Saturday Market and marched in the street to the area of Transit Police Department offices, the police said in a statement.

As the crowd arrived, some stood on the train rails, which interfered with trains getting through the area. Other members of the group stood in the street, blocking vehicular traffic, the police added.

The police said they ordered the demonstrators to disperse. Some adhered while others continued to march around in the streets and threw projectiles such as eggs and water bottles toward officers.

Portland police said they used some munitions to control the crowd but no CS gas, the main component of tear gas.

The police did not mention any injuries but said they made 11 arrests on charges such as interfering with a peace officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and attempting escape.

Portland has seen nightly protests for over three months that have at times turned into violent clashes between demonstrators and officers, and left-wing groups.

Demonstrations erupted around the United States following the death in May of George Floyd, a Black man, after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.

Saggy says there is no protests,no rioting,no loothing in his village  ::)

Regarding to Saggy, Trump people is kidnapping peaceful protestors of the streets  ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Saggy says there is no protests,no rioting,no loothing in his village  ::)

Regarding to Saggy, Trump people is kidnapping peaceful protestors of the streets  ::)

The looting and burning is disgusting.
I'm all for free speech and public outcry, but these violent protests are just plain wrong.
Plus, they often turn potential supporters against them.

For example, 17 years ago, a lot of people protested the USA attack of Iraq .
I'm an ex-marine and despite showing support for my nation's action, I had my doubts .

I remember seeing protestors laying in the road to block the streets to protest during rush hour.
To me, they were blocking the road and making life tough for people going to/from work.
Their street blocking protest , turned me against their cause.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I'm all for free speech and public outcry, but these violent protests are just plain wrong.

I'm an ex-marine and despite showing support for my nation's action, I had my doubts .

I remember seeing protestors laying in the road to block the streets to protest during rush hour.
To me, they were blocking the road and making life tough for people going to/from work.
You should join us on the dark side. 8)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Agreed Howard.  I'm fine with protesting, but once you start impacting the daily life of myself or others, your cause can fuck off.

This is why at first i had no issues with the whole BLM protests, but now i hope they all get shot or ran over by 18-wheelers.

When this first started months ago i got stuck in traffic for almost two hours because a bunch of morons kept blocking the freeway.  I was wishing someone would just plow them over.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V

This is good to hear, seems like you are "normal Democrat" and not "Insane Libtard". Good for you.  ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
Agreed Howard.  I'm fine with protesting, but once you start impacting the daily life of myself or others, your cause can fuck off.

This is why at first i had no issues with the whole BLM protests, but now i hope they all get shot or ran over by 18-wheelers.

When this first started months ago i got stuck in traffic for almost two hours because a bunch of morons kept blocking the freeway.  I was wishing someone would just plow them over.

I dont even like protesting, honestly, what good has ever come out of it? These days it just leads to more violence and is an excuse.
Let them get back on Twatter and say mean/hurtful things to people (like Sol Rosenburg) if they want to protest.
Gathering in groups and disturbing peoples lives is ridiculous nonsense.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
I dont even like protesting, honestly, what good has ever come out of it? These days it just leads to more violence and is an excuse.
Let them get back on Twatter and say mean/hurtful things to people (like Sol Rosenburg) if they want to protest.
Gathering in groups and disturbing peoples lives is ridiculous nonsense.

I definitely agree its turning into an excuse for violence, which is why i'm sort of on the fence about it right now. I do agree that these large gatherings of protesters aren't good for the country.  Nothing good will come out of this.  But at the same time i think it's fair to allow it just based on our rights as Americans.  That being said, the current state of America and the world with this Covid nonsense has put people on edge and given people more cause to act violent.

Protesting happens almost every day somewhere in America.  In downtown Houston every weekend their are protests at Planned Parenthood buildings and known abortion offices.  These are small gatherings of maybe a dozen people.  A couple Texas senators constantly have a dozen or so people holding signs outside their offices around town.  It's been going on for years and it's not ever on the news because it's not a great story.

But i will say that once they started tearing down statues and burning buildings, i was hoping they would all get monkey stomped. What we have going on here today is anarchy and it needs to be stopped with force.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I often wonder where they get the time and energy to do all that protesting?
Do your job, take care of your home/family and VOTE.

If you need to burn off energy take up tennis, running or hit the gym  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I detest any form of violent riots and looting due to frustration over political issues.
It's wrong. Period.

Perhaps, everyone posting here, will join me in denouncing any violent or armed protest by any group for any reason.

Better get ready for THE TRAITOR to incite violence when he get his ass kicked in November

Remember....Trumptards love violence (some on this board have had the honesty to actually admit that)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is good to hear, seems like you are "normal Democrat" and not "Insane Libtard". Good for you.  ;D

Thanks and for me , climate change and affordable health care are my main issues.

I don't think Trump is the anti-Christ and I didn't think Obama was the 2nd coming LOL.

It's just politics and doesn't need to be some " Beyond the Thunderdome " death match.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Thanks and for me , climate change and affordable health care are my main issues.

I don't think Trump is the anti-Christ and I didn't think Obama was the 2nd coming LOL.

It's just politics and doesn't need to be some " Beyond the Thunderdome " death match.

Healthcare / education reform need to get fixed for sure.

Democrats had their shot at healthcare, and that's what they're saying needs to be fixed now.
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Better get ready for THE TRAITOR to incite violence when he get his ass kicked in November

Remember....Trumptards love violence (some on this board have had the honesty to actually admit that)

We dems need to be consistent and denounce all forms of violent looting or protests that shut down city streets ( like CHOP in Seattle).
Then, if  Trump loses the election we can rightly demand a peaceful transition.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
We dems need to be consistent and denounce all forms of violent looting or protests that shut down city streets ( like CHOP in Seattle).
Then, if  Trump loses the election we can rightly demand a peaceful transition.

They have started, only because the polls told them to.

They made no mention of it at their convention, when the rioting was in full effect.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Democrats had their shot at healthcare, and that's what they're saying needs to be fixed now.

and THE TRAITOR said he was going to replace it with something better with more coverage and less cost and the HE ALONE could "fix it"

Of course he was lying then and has continued to lie about it continously right up to the present day

He's been claiming it's basically done and we'll see it in a few weeks and he's been saying that for almost the last two years

https://khn.org/news/back-to-the-future-trumps-history-of-promising-a-health-plan-that-never-comes/

You fucking idiots probably still believe him

I guess I can't really blame him

He lied about Obama's birth certificate for 6 years and you idiots ate that up

He told us he had investigators in Hawaii and they were finging out unbelievable things that he would share soon

That never happened and he was never held accountable for his lies so why shouldn't he keep lying when you idiots keep believing him

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The ACA needs flaws because Obama/ Biden mode way too many provisions for the health Ins industry .
That's why I'm for a "single payer system" as 20-30% of health care costs goes directly to a private investor .

That's right, at least 25 cents of every dollar we spend on health care does NOT go to a doctor, hospital , medical equipment or drug.

In all modesty, educational policy is one topic I feel very knowledgeable on.
Of course, there are some things, I'm not as well informed on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The ACA needs flaws because Obama/ Biden mode way too many provisions for the health Ins industry .
That's why I'm for a "single payer system" as 20-30% of health care costs goes directly to a private investor .

That's right, at least 25 cents of every dollar we spend on health care does NOT go to a doctor, hospital , medical equipment or drug.

come on man
our system is the envy of the world

that's probably why we're averaging 1k in daily deaths from the Covid "hoax" and Canada has been avearage under 10 per day since July

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

I have no faith in the government's ability to run healthcare and make it better.

Also, remind straw I don't read his responses.
Y

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
I have no faith in the government's ability to run healthcare and make it better.

x2

The federal government is horrible at running anything.  They can't even manage the USPS efficiently without losing almost a billion dollars a quarter.  That's insane. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL - yeah sure you don't

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Stupid pieces of shit like yourself say things like this quite often, yet it's your piece of shit people out in the street destroying this country. You useless pieces of shit are the ones rioting, looting, burning, attacking innocent people, then you have the hypocrisy to blame it on Trump supporters? Hahaa what a piece of shit you and your kind are.
Piece of shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Stupid pieces of shit like yourself say things like this quite often, yet it's your piece of shit people out in the street destroying this country. You useless pieces of shit are the ones rioting, looting, burning, attacking innocent people, then you have the hypocrisy to blame it on Trump supporters? Hahaa what a piece of shit you and your kind are.
Piece of shit.

X2