Author Topic: Democrats’ new strategy for winning the White House: Threaten riots if they lose  (Read 1151 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
https://nypost.com/2020/09/07/dems-strategy-for-winning-the-white-house-threaten-riots-if-they-lose/  After a summer of (ahem) “mostly peaceful” Black Lives Matter protests that unleashed violence and looting in American cities, most recently in Rochester, is there a shred of doubt in anyone’s mind that the same combination of elite liberals, criminal thugs and antifa Marxists would be deployed to burn and destroy the moment it appears that Trump might be winning?

These extremists are some violent mofos.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids

Remember....Trumptards love violence (some on this board have had the honesty to actually admit that)

Getting more insane by the post. You mean the 8 years under Obozo where Pubtards rioted, looted, burned and attacked for 8 years??

I guess I missed all that (retard). This clown should be the poster-boy for Libturdz, hypocritical w/ severe delusional TDS. WOW.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
This awesome US Vet (not a looting, rioting, burning, attacking the weak, ANTIFA, BLM, man-bun-kuntt) did up his yard.
And the 40-fr Trump is great, hopefully armed guards there so the cowardly, face-covered, soy-boy, Karen-kuntt, tough-guy man-bun heads, dont burn their place.
Guard your castle, and shoot.