Author Topic: Pence's former lead Corona Virus task force aide slams Trump and endorses Biden  (Read 634 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Washington (CNN)A former top aide to Vice President Mike Pence assailed President Donald Trump's response to the pandemic in a new video Thursday, adding to the growing list of former Trump administration officials who have criticized the President and, in several cases, endorsed his Democratic opponent Joe Biden.

Olivia Troye, who was a homeland security adviser to Pence and his lead staffer on the White House's Coronavirus Task Force, charged in the two-minute video that Trump failed to protect the American public because he only cared about himself and getting reelected. Troye's criticism is particularly striking because of her role working on the coronavirus task force, which Pence leads.

"Towards the middle of February, we knew it wasn't a matter of if Covid would become a big pandemic here, it was a matter of when," said Troye, who left the White House in late July. "But the President didn't want to hear that, because his biggest concern was that we were in an election year, and how was this going to affect what he considered to be his record of success?"
At one coronavirus task force meeting, Troye claimed that Trump suggested "maybe this Covid thing is a good thing."

"I don't like shaking hands with people. I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people," Troye claimed Trump said at the meeting.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
I stopped reading at CNN.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Beijing (ChiNN)A former top aide to Vice President Mike Pence assailed President Donald Trump's response to the pandemic in a new video Thursday, adding to the growing list of former Trump administration officials who have criticized the President and, in several cases, endorsed his Democratic opponent Joe Biden.

JaaGoo, why nobody criticize Xi Jingping in Peking !

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
CNN  ;D

JAGO the Antifa clown strikes again

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Washington (CNN)A former top aide to Vice President Mike Pence assailed President Donald Trump's response to the pandemic in a new video Thursday, adding to the growing list of former Trump administration officials who have criticized the President and, in several cases, endorsed his Democratic opponent Joe Biden.

Olivia Troye, who was a homeland security adviser to Pence and his lead staffer on the White House's Coronavirus Task Force, charged in the two-minute video that Trump failed to protect the American public because he only cared about himself and getting reelected. Troye's criticism is particularly striking because of her role working on the coronavirus task force, which Pence leads.

"Towards the middle of February, we knew it wasn't a matter of if Covid would become a big pandemic here, it was a matter of when," said Troye, who left the White House in late July. "But the President didn't want to hear that, because his biggest concern was that we were in an election year, and how was this going to affect what he considered to be his record of success?"
At one coronavirus task force meeting, Troye claimed that Trump suggested "maybe this Covid thing is a good thing."

"I don't like shaking hands with people. I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people," Troye claimed Trump said at the meeting.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
CNN  ;D

JAGO the Antifa clown strikes again

They have Antifa in China !.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
JAGO see’s Glenn Close every time he looks into a mirror

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
All anyone needs to do is listen to THE TRAITOR talk to Bob Woodward and compare that to what he told and has continued to tell the public

Anyone who doesn't mind that THE TRAITOR lies to them and their family about a deadly virus is too stuipid to be helped.
'
Of course they also forfeit the right to complain when anyone else lies to them about anything

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I stopped reading at CNN.

This is why Trumpers will be shocked during the 1st debate.
I'm a Biden supporter and we watch what Trump does and says.
For example I watched the Trump townhall meeting but I doubt many Trumpers will watch Biden's tonight at 8 EST.

Imagine how prepared a football team would be if the coach refused to watch film on the other team.
One of the greatest assets is gathering intelligence on your rival.

Keep yourself in the dark and good luck.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

That's funny. If you switch out clown make up for Orange glow, it nails the typical Trump day.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Oh no, a bitter former employee lashes out against his old boss. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
This is why Trumpers will be shocked during the 1st debate.
I'm a Biden supporter and we watch what Trump does and says.
For example I watched the Trump townhall meeting but I doubt many Trumpers will watch Biden's tonight at 8 EST.

Imagine how prepared a football team would be if the coach refused to watch film on the other team.
One of the greatest assets is gathering intelligence on your rival.

Keep yourself in the dark and good luck.

There are better places to get news about Democrats than CNN Howard, it's not like it's the only source.  ;D  I also don't really care for Fox, because they are just as biased.

I get your point, i do watch other news channels that favor democratic views, i just can't stand the anchors on CNN.  I used to like Anderson Cooper, but he has changed quite a bit in the last 5 years.

I'm not really a Trump supporter, i'm more anti-liberal.  It's the lesser of two evils for me.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh no, a bitter former employee lashes out against his old boss. ::)

One mark of a cult is when anyone who disagrees with the leader is the enemy.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Oh no, a bitter former employee lashes out against hisher old boss. ::)

Fixeded.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There are better places to get news about Democrats than CNN Howard, it's not like it's the only source.  ;D  I also don't really care for Fox, because they are just as biased.

I get your point, i do watch other news channels that favor democratic views, i just can't stand the anchors on CNN.  I used to like Anderson Cooper, but he has changed quite a bit in the last 5 years.

I'm not really a Trump supporter, i'm more anti-liberal.  It's the lesser of two evils for me.

Ok, that's a fair point. Good post.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
One mark of a cult is when anyone who disagrees with the leader is the enemy.
What happens when Dear Biden gets questioned on his long history of racial injustices in politics?
Can you tell us what Biden is going to do as President that he hasn't done for the last 45+ years in politics, including the 8 years he spent as vice President?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!