Author Topic: Classic Biden Gaffe's (Demturdz cant be serious)??  (Read 1177 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Classic Biden Gaffe's (Demturdz cant be serious)??
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2020, 02:49:01 AM »
"Iran parliament, Iran parliament voted to eject all American coalition forces from the country"

Speaking about the recent decision by the parliament of Iraq. Biden did not correct himself. (January 7, 2020

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2020, 02:49:53 AM »
 ???

"Where I come from, you don’t go very far unless you ask. My name’s Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate,”

Forgetting which elected position he is running for at a South Carolina first in the south dinner (February 24, 2020)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2020, 01:09:58 PM »
Biden’s lack of a campaign might have a shot if the Republican candidate were equally lazy and incapacitated, but, from an energy standpoint Trump is an absolute freak of nature.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2020, 01:59:56 PM »
Everyone misspeaks here and there and that's just fine, but Joe Biden's verbal gaffes go way beyond that and do raise legitimate concerns about mental competence. Even if you argue that he's mentally all there but just a poor communicator, part of the Presidency is being able to clearly and effectively communicate, whether with the people, or the cabinet, or the military, or foreign leaders.

Not that Trump's ability to string together coherent sentences is that much better. But at least Trump sounds like a self-aggrandizing narcissist as opposed to Joe Biden who just sounds plain, fucking confused.

The debates will be both interesting to watch and, for any self-respecting American, deeply embarrassing at the same time.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Classic Biden Gaffe's
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2020, 06:03:22 PM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2020, 03:01:20 AM »
Trump seems like a lunatic (but I like how things were before the fake 10K death scamdemic) and Joe is just outright senile/clinically demented.
Ugandan Giant Kamala would make for a horrible president (look at her track record) therefore I want Capt'n Orange to win again and give us 4 more years of libturdz melting while the economy booms.

Then the 5 girls here can be quiet for a while:

Howard "Fart-Man, wife recycler"
Straw
JAGO
Dearth
Silian

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2020, 07:11:07 AM »
I’d love to hear some of the lib media conversations behind closed doors. They have to be wondering how the hell they got stuck with this joke of a candidate.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2020, 07:16:27 AM »
The shithead is running on a platform that he would’ve handled Covid better than Trump. Yet, six months into the pandemic the first thing he does when he gets off the plane is shake hands with somebody.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2020, 07:59:51 AM »
The shithead is running on a platform that he would’ve handled Covid better than Trump. Yet, six months into the pandemic the first thing he does when he gets off the plane is shake hands with somebody.

Hairplugs Biden claimed yesterday that if COVID was handled properly, zero people would have died.

Democrats are still the party of hypocrisy and lies.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2020, 08:24:34 AM »
Hairplugs Biden claimed yesterday that if COVID was handled properly, zero people would have died.

Democrats are still the party of hypocrisy and lies.

The guy can’t even ad lib a few words about Ginsberg. He has  to read a prepared statement. And look at the way he handles the mask.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2020, 12:03:01 PM »

Come on! They’re both wearing masks and Joe isn’t kissing, sniffing or otherwise molesting him!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2020, 02:05:00 PM »
Trump seems like a lunatic (but I like how things were before the fake 10K death scamdemic) and Joe is just outright senile/clinically demented.
Ugandan Giant Kamala would make for a horrible president (look at her track record) therefore I want Capt'n Orange to win again and give us 4 more years of libturdz melting while the economy booms.

Then the 5 girls here can be quiet for a while:

Howard "Fart-Man, wife recycler"
Straw
JAGO
Dearth
Silian

LOL,  Howard " Fart Man" wife recycler  ;D ;D   good zinger . This kind of funny stuff is why getbig entertains me. Thanks.

No question, Uncle Joe has made his share of gaffes and rambling quotes, etc.

However, much to my surprise , Biden is on his all time " A game" now.
He's been clear, on message and showing plenty of passion with a healthy dose of decency.
Biden's been on point when it comes to : health care, environmental concerns , race relations and foreign policy.

By contrast, Trump has slipped a bit from this 2016 campaign performances.
He seems defensive and easy to annoy now. 4 years ago, he was unflappable and stayed on message.
Trump is strong with his "law and order" message, but he's a train wreck on Covid, climate change and health care.

I honestly think many Trumpers will be shocked at how good Biden is now. 100% serious.
Oh well, will all know in 9 days.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2020, 02:19:02 PM »
It must be brutal working for this guys’ campaign. Every day he fucks up and makes an idiot of himself and they have to pretend it isn’t happening:

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2020, 05:24:10 PM »
Biden's not perfect but he's gonna surprise Trump and his supporters in 9 days.

I suspect The Trumpers thinking ' he'll destroy Biden in the 1st debate will be bummed out.

The Trumper line will then be : 'debates don't matter'

In other words, when things go bad, they'll just "move the goal posts" as usual. ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2020, 05:33:22 PM »
Biden's not perfect but he's gonna surprise Trump and his supporters in 9 days.

I suspect The Trumpers thinking ' he'll destroy Biden in the 1st debate will be bummed out.

The Trumper line will then be : 'debates don't matter'

In other words, when things go bad, they'll just "move the goal posts" as usual. ;)

Unless some sort of fix (and we all know what that would mean) is in for "Strokin' Joe" Biden, he will falter.  If you are for him, you are against these United States and in that case I wish you nothing but the worst. 

First and foremost, I am American. Democrats are NOT.  They are the problem and have been for decades.  The same is true for RINOs. 

You children playing at being adults are so simple minded. You feel you are "upsetting" the sentient among you but reality is you are like a sunbathing vampyre. 

A moment in the sun and...POOF!  And like Dracula you'll make a return if only to remind us all of just why inbreeding is wrong. 

Typist.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2020, 09:54:50 AM »
Hey "Scott" what exactly is "a typist" ?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2020, 01:25:11 PM »
It must be brutal working for this guys’ campaign. Every day he fucks up and makes an idiot of himself and they have to pretend it isn’t happening:

Ha ha, what a raging lunatic!!   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2020, 01:33:11 PM »
There are no shortage of example of THE TRAITOR reminding us all that he probably had a series of mini-strokes (he was the first person to mention it so you know it almost certainly happened)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2020, 07:21:52 PM »
Hey "Scott" what exactly is "a typist" ?

Simply put it is what most of us, myself included, do when we express ourselves.  Any monkey can "type".  It takes zero talent to bang on a keyboard or make divots in a cuneiform tablet.  Don't believe me?

Just try to read the Queeron by schMohammed the pedophile.  Ugh.  As John said, phraseology is key.

Be well.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2020, 02:54:29 AM »
This awesome US Vet (not a looting, rioting, burning, attacking the weak, ANTIFA, BLM, man-bun-kuntt) did up his yard.
And the 40-fr Trump is great, hopefully armed guards there so the cowardly, face-covered, soy-boy, Karen-kuntt, tough-guy man-bun heads, dont burn their place.
Guard your castle, and shoot.