Author Topic: Kamala jumps to VP, choking on hypocrisy (and her chicken)  (Read 197 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Kamala jumps to VP, choking on hypocrisy (and her chicken)
« on: September 27, 2020, 04:33:03 AM »
 ::)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/12/kamala-harris-jumps-vp-attention-choking-hypocrisy/

Sen. Kamala Harris is Joe Biden’s pick for vice president. But Sen. Kamala Harris thinks Joe Biden is a woman-groper. So much for women’s rights?

“I believe them,” Harris said in April of 2019, of the women who came forward to accuse the former vice president of inappropriate touching.

“I respect them for being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris told reporters, of the women who came forward to accuse Biden of inappropriate touching.

She was speaking of Caitlyn Caruso, of Amy Stokes Lappos, of Vail Kohnert-Yount, of D.J. Hill, of Lucy Flores — that last, a former Democratic state legislator who put her accusation against Biden in print. In a story for “The Cut,” Flores described how Biden placed his hands on her shoulders, breathed in deep on her hair and “proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”

Gross.

There were eight women whose stories of uncomfortable Biden associations were told.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Kamala jumps to VP, choking on hypocrisy (and her chicken)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 04:41:27 AM »
Sleepy Creepy thought he was kissing and fondling his wife.