Author Topic: I Wore a Wire to Probe Biden’s Fundraising  (Read 203 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
I Wore a Wire to Probe Biden’s Fundraising
« on: September 27, 2020, 04:40:19 AM »
 ???

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/07/21/christopher-tigani-joe-biden-fundraising-373724

As the first caucuses drew near, Joe Biden himself emailed Tigani, writing, “I know you did a tremendous amount last week, thank you. As we close in on Iowa, we are trying to get any and all contributions still outstanding into our headquarters by COB tomorrow. At your convenience, could you please let me know if you believe you will be able to collect any checks by COB tomorrow. If so, it would go a long way towards helping us increase our media buy in Iowa. I am on the ground here now, and with the cash we can surprise a lot of people.”

Biden concluded his note with “Thanks for all the help, I wont forget it” and signed it “Joe.”

In total, Tigani made $72,000 in illegal contributions to the Biden campaign through straw(lol) donors, according to the report, but the Delaware senator never hit his stride. Biden placed fifth in Iowa in early January 2008 and promptly dropped out.

Tigani, who has expressed support for Trump on social media, said he also wanted to tell his story because he felt the Bidens had abandoned him, calling them “fair weather friends.” For the first time, he said, he will not be voting for Biden in November.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: I Wore a Wire to Probe Biden’s Fundraising
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 04:52:25 AM »
The guys at the top are smart.  They always have a layer or two of people between them and the money so they can deny knowledge.  Tigani had no such protection.