Author Topic: So Barron Trump is Autistic, right?  (Read 32548 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: So Barron Trump is Autistic, right?
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2016, 11:29:30 AM »
I think you're a hack, but I've don't recall seeing you post any racist stuff on the board. 
No, he is a racist. Just doesn't use the derogatory language but he most certainly is one. Pretty obvious.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2016, 11:54:16 AM »
No, he is a racist. Just doesn't use the derogatory language but he most certainly is one. Pretty obvious.

I haven't seen it, so not sure what you're talking about? 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2016, 02:04:14 PM »
From the CDC website:
Screening and Diagnosis. Diagnosing autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can be difficult, since there is no medical test, like a blood test, to diagnose the disorders. Doctors look at the child's behavior and development to make a diagnosis.
www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/screening.html

So what are you saying, Al boy? There are no medical records for Barron? Donald Trump couldn't afford to pay for the best doctors for his son? Cut the shit! If Barron was sick in anyway, it would have been dealt with PDQ.

The guy who is being sued, was lying! No lawyer wants to take the case, because they know, once they get Barron's medical records, there will be no diagnosis of Autism there. Otherwise the Trump's wouldn't have sued to begin with.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2016, 08:20:54 PM »
So what are you saying, Al boy? There are no medical records for Barron? Donald Trump couldn't afford to pay for the best doctors for his son? Cut the shit! If Barron was sick in anyway, it would have been dealt with PDQ.

The guy who is being sued, was lying! No lawyer wants to take the case, because they know, once they get Barron's medical records, there will be no diagnosis of Autism there. Otherwise the Trump's wouldn't have sued to begin with.

???  The point is the diagnosis of autism is subjective. Trump could get a doctor to say literally anything. It also isn't that easy to have medical records submitted to trial.  

The bigger issue here though is: what would be the benefit for a guy who posted a video to youtube to go to trial? Even if he won, he'd be out of the cost of the lawsuit.  And the lawyer in this case is a guy famous for intentionally driving up attorney fees. The video producer wouldn't be allowed to sue for reimbursement unless he countersued.  This is an example of how money is often times more important in litigation than the truth. People retract true statements constantly to avoid lawsuits.

Your post just shows you don't know much about autism or how litigation works.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2016, 10:06:43 PM »
???  The point is the diagnosis of autism is subjective. Trump could get a doctor to say literally anything. It also isn't that easy to have medical records submitted to trial.  

The bigger issue here though is: what would be the benefit for a guy who posted a video to youtube to go to trial? Even if he won, he'd be out of the cost of the lawsuit.  And the lawyer in this case is a guy famous for intentionally driving up attorney fees. The video producer wouldn't be allowed to sue for reimbursement unless he countersued.  This is an example of how money is often times more important in litigation than the truth. People retract true statements constantly to avoid lawsuits.

Holy fucking shit. Four damn pages and you're still to defend your stance that Trumps kid is autistic. Do you have any kids you marixist loon? Do you know how kids are like when they get tired? Do you really think this kid is thinking anything else but "I just want to sleep"? This is why your party for their asses handed to them in the election. They got sick of the lefts bullshit rhetoric and lies that they still haven't learned their lesson on, yet still spew it and numb nuts like you fall for it.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2016, 10:46:44 PM »
Holy fucking shit. Four damn pages and you're still to defend your stance that Trumps kid is autistic. Do you have any kids you marixist loon? Do you know how kids are like when they get tired? Do you really think this kid is thinking anything else but "I just want to sleep"?

Of course he's autistic. An 11-year old billionaire's son in the 4th grade? His mother won't leave NYC because his schedule can't be disrupted? He was stimming even more noticeably at the RNC than on election night and the convention didn't end at 3 am. No, this isn't just typical 10-year old behavior.

This is why your party for their asses handed to them in the election. They got sick of the lefts bullshit rhetoric and lies that they still haven't learned their lesson on, yet still spew it and numb nuts like you fall for it.

::) Elections go back and forth all the time. Repugs have had their asses handed to them in quite a few elections. If bullshit rhetoric played into it at all, it had more to do with the fake news idiots like you fell for and circulated so feverishly.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2016, 10:54:53 PM »
Of course he's autistic. An 11-year old billionaire's son in the 4th grade? His mother won't leave NYC because his schedule can't be disrupted? He was stimming even more noticeably at the RNC than on election night and the convention didn't end at 3 am. No, this isn't just typical 10-year old behavior.

::) Elections go back and forth all the time. Repugs have had their asses handed to them in quite a few elections. If bullshit rhetoric played into it at all, it had more to do with the fake news idiots like you fell for and circulated so feverishly.

How the fuck would know what "typical 10 year old behavior" is? Jesus Christ, your trolling is amazing, 240-like. No wonder why no one takes you Marxists seriously.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2016, 03:10:00 AM »
???  The point is the diagnosis of autism is subjective.
Your post just shows you don't know much about autism.

You don't know much either.
Becuase Autism is so subjective chances are we all fall some where on the autism scale
Or at the least some of our Behaviours do.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2016, 06:55:46 AM »

A diagnosis of ASD is not difficult, the ADOS is the tool. I work mainly with neurodevelopmental disorders. There is variation from Aspergers to classical autism but the core deficits remain. No developmental pediatrician would miss obvious ASD. His grimacing, repetitive body movements are self stimming behaviours, there are other conditions which present with sensory dysfunction, like disintegration disorder (was on the ASD spectrum before DSM5), rett disorder, ADHD, tourettes, sensory processing disorder etc however, if autistic he would have social deficits, stereotypy, restricted interests, degrees of verbal ability etc. there are diagnostic criteria one must meet.

All psychiatry and some of neurology is subjective in a sense, but it's quite obvious when someone has schizophrenia, you don't need to measure dopamine or serotonin to see it. Just like diabetes has diagnostics, but if someone comes in with the triad, weight loss, you have suspicion that is usually correct as those things are pathognomonic.

Google has made everyone an expert on nothing, a quote out of context (not saying you are doing this) without an educated eye is useless, that's not how medicine works, otherwise no one would go to school.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2016, 08:53:45 AM »

Counter suits are common. So are triple damages awards for filing frivolous, but damaging lawsuits, plus cost of legal fees.

Why would Trump tell a doctor treating his son what to say. Medical records are evidence, in these type of law suits. "You say your kid doesn't have autism. OK, then his medical records will tell the truth." Not hard to find out what kind of specialties each doctor he saw does, and getting those doctors on the witness stand is no problem either.

Your posts show that you're just a negro boy racist, based on your jealousy and envy of successful White people.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2016, 09:09:07 AM »
Just like a lib, lose on all counts then go after a 10 year old. Go back to your crisis counselor and cry room. 

Did everyone forget about the rights attacks on Obamas kids...

I can post them if we need a refresher..

See I don't care about people having opinions.. but just be consistent.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2016, 10:29:01 AM »

So you don't care if someone attacks people's kids, so long as they attack everyone's kids? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2016, 11:29:43 AM »

Trumps daughter is hot and obama's smoke weed and twerk parties.   ;)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2016, 12:15:52 PM »
I hate Trump 100% from skin to bone.

However, his boy should be off limits, especially if Barron is autistic.  I always thought his son might have some sort of special disability from the way he spoke about him even before these rumors came out. 

I read Trump didn't raise his kids directly (blue collar nanny immigrants), but he always struck me as a man who cared for his children.  Or at least that's the impression I got from the media. 

Bottom line, people with disabilities deserve extra respect, care and compassion -- even if their last name is Trump.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2016, 12:25:36 PM »
So you don't care if someone attacks people's kids, so long as they attack everyone's kids? 

no I don't attacking kids or personal life in any way... but the same people saying its not cool too involve Barron on account of him being a kid were mighty quiet when the identical was going on with the Obama kids...

Not you.. you've always had a strong stance on kids... but some have very selective opinions when it comes to whos kids are involved in politics.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2016, 12:55:36 PM »
How the fuck would know what "typical 10 year old behavior" is? Jesus Christ, your trolling is amazing, 240-like. No wonder why no one takes you Marxists seriously.

Yeah. 10 year olds are so rare. How could anyone possibly know what a typical 10 year old is like?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2016, 01:03:30 PM »
A diagnosis of ASD is not difficult, the ADOS is the tool. I work mainly with neurodevelopmental disorders. There is variation from Aspergers to classical autism but the core deficits remain. No developmental pediatrician would miss obvious ASD. His grimacing, repetitive body movements are self stimming behaviours, there are other conditions which present with sensory dysfunction, like disintegration disorder (was on the ASD spectrum before DSM5), rett disorder, ADHD, tourettes, sensory processing disorder etc however, if autistic he would have social deficits, stereotypy, restricted interests, degrees of verbal ability etc. there are diagnostic criteria one must meet.

All psychiatry and some of neurology is subjective in a sense, but it's quite obvious when someone has schizophrenia, you don't need to measure dopamine or serotonin to see it. Just like diabetes has diagnostics, but if someone comes in with the triad, weight loss, you have suspicion that is usually correct as those things are pathognomonic.

Google has made everyone an expert on nothing, a quote out of context (not saying you are doing this) without an educated eye is useless, that's not how medicine works, otherwise no one would go to school.

I think this is directed at what I posted. In an earlier post I talked about a co-worker who had a tedious experience having her son diagnosed. She first suspected he was autistic prior to him turning one. She had to go through several doctors and didn't get a solid diagnosis until he was around 6. And the way he ended up getting that diagnosis was sort of fucked up. He was dealing with another issue ( i forget exactly what, it was behavioral) and he was not responsive to that treatment, so that doctor suggested autism testing. The process for that took almost a year. I also talked about the family  who were my neighbors who pretty much ignored the obvious signs of autism in their son. They had a doctor who ushered them through naturalistic/holistic approaches. Even among adults, diagnosis is not always simple.

The point I was making wasn't really whether or not it's easy to diagnose someone as autistic, but what the legal standards would be. From a psychological/psychiatric standpoint, diagnosing a mental disorder like schizophrenia might be obvious, but how that stood legally is a different story.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2016, 01:07:11 PM »
Counter suits are common. So are triple damages awards for filing frivolous, but damaging lawsuits, plus cost of legal fees.

Why would Trump tell a doctor treating his son what to say. Medical records are evidence, in these type of law suits. "You say your kid doesn't have autism. OK, then his medical records will tell the truth." Not hard to find out what kind of specialties each doctor he saw does, and getting those doctors on the witness stand is no problem either.

Your posts show that you're just a negro boy racist, based on your jealousy and envy of successful White people.

No. Medical records don't exist in some magical realm, all bundled together and easily accessible.
The opposing party is not obligated to provide you a complete medical history, even if it is pertinent to the case. You have to have a fairly specific idea of what records you'd need. And even then, they are highly subjective and, in many cases, crafted to fit one party's narrative.Why do you think there are so many cases with in which people who have questionable injuries win?

If the Trumps visited 100 doctors and all of them said Barron was autistic except 1, they could choose to submit the records of that visit. And they don't even have to provide that information. They can hire a doctor specifically for the trial, and even if every doctor Barron has ever seen claimed he was autistic, the one medical opinion they hired to speak under oath would be admissible.

Getting a lawsuit declared frivolous is an incredibly high hurdle. Not common at all. Sure counter suits are common, but what realistic counter suit could the video producer possibly bring? He has had no contact or dealings with the Trumps prior to them threatening to sue him? What you are saying just makes no sense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2016, 01:23:54 PM »
no I don't attacking kids or personal life in any way... but the same people saying its not cool too involve Barron on account of him being a kid were mighty quiet when the identical was going on with the Obama kids...

Not you.. you've always had a strong stance on kids... but some have very selective opinions when it comes to whos kids are involved in politics.

Roger.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2016, 01:25:16 PM »
Al boy, you can't face the truth.

The Trumps are suing the video producer, not the other way around. They'll have to prove he is wrong, and lied about their son being autistic. They'll present proof. The video producer's lawyer will demand from the court, the right to discovery, that they produce all of the son's medical records, so he can have them reviewed by experts. That is what will happen. So obviously, the Trumps know there is zero proof that Barron is autistic. Can you imagine if the Trumps were lying about this? Imagine the bad publicity. Bet you'd have something nasty to say about the Trumps, if they are lying, as usual Al boy.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2016, 02:21:02 PM »
Al boy, you can't face the truth.

The Trumps are suing the video producer, not the other way around. They'll have to prove he is wrong, and lied about their son being autistic. They'll present proof. The video producer's lawyer will demand from the court, the right to discovery, that they produce all of the son's medical records, so he can have them reviewed by experts. That is what will happen. So obviously, the Trumps know there is zero proof that Barron is autistic. Can you imagine if the Trumps were lying about this? Imagine the bad publicity. Bet you'd have something nasty to say about the Trumps, if they are lying, as usual Al boy.

As stated above:

a)they can fake proof. Autism is not a binary condition.

b)there would be no legal obligation for them to present ALL of Barron's medical records. That is not how the law works when it comes to medical records.

c)You obviously don't know how the law works. You don't have to bother trying to find out, but I'm not going to waste anymore time trying to enlighten you.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2016, 02:57:19 PM »
a)they can fake proof. Autism is not a binary condition.

b)there would be no legal obligation for them to present ALL of Barron's medical records. That is not how the law works when it comes to medical records.

c)You obviously don't know how the law works. You don't have to bother trying to find out, but I'm not going to waste anymore time trying to enlighten you.

How can the Trumps fake proof that Barron is not autistic? The would be proving a negative, as in when idiot religious people, tell you to prove there is no god.

The defense lawyer can demand that discovery all of Barron's medical records are necessary, to form a medical time line, so that experts can review it in context, since it is assumed that Barron was diagnosed as autistic at an early age, and subsequent treatments and therapies would be clear proof as to if, or if not, Barron was autistic. It would be a reasonable request, and nothing a judge would object to.

Clearly, it is you who is ignorant of the legal process. But you're a negro, so we knew that. So it is good that you don't waste any more time posting your ignorant racist nonsense on Getbig, since we all know you can't disguise the fact that you are as dumb as the average tree stump.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2016, 08:22:36 PM »
Donald Trump defamation suit:

Trump sued a book author for $5 billion when author cited sources who said Trump was not a billionaire. During a deposition, Trump said that his financial worth varies depending on how he feels day-to-day. Suit was tossed out of court.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/donald-trump-loses-libel-lawsuit-232923

If Trump was going to admit he exaggerates his wealth under oath, why did he sue?  

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2016, 08:23:50 PM »
Tom Cruise defamation lawsuit:

A tabloid accused him of abandoning his daughter and not seeing her for 40 days. He files the tabloid for defamation. During a deposition , Cruise admits that he hasn't seen her for 110 days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2494158/So-WHY-didnt-Tom-Cruise-little-Suri-110-days-Actor-refuses-accept-blame-abandoning-lawyer-asks-make-time-Scientology-meet-up.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/21/showbiz/tom-cruise-suri-defamation/

Why did Cruise sue if he was just going to admit the truth under oath? Why did the Tabloid agree to settle and keep the settlement confidential if Cruise admitted he hadn't seen his daughter under oath.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2016, 08:25:29 PM »
Answer: Because people do this all the time, whether it's for public relations purposes or out of vengeance. You can google dozens of cases where celebrities and business people sued when they didn't have much of a case. Look up "patent trolls", an entire sector of the economy built out of legally shaking people down.  ::)