Author Topic: Going to Wrestlemania!!!!  (Read 2186 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Going to Wrestlemania!!!!
« on: March 10, 2011, 07:19:25 AM »
*Sigh*

Yeah, my two nieces want to go and my sister can't take them.  So I will be heading up to Atlanta to take them myself.  They want to go so bad, I was hoping they would rather just come down here and go when it is in Miami next year.

Anyway....  Not exactly a wrestling card worth getting excited about.

Taker vs HHH - I don't give a dogshit about either of these two.  I lost interest in Taker back when he got into his little MMA obsession and brought all the little MMA crap and manners to the ring.  HHH isn't much better.  Same boring ass ring entrance, same boring ass water spitting, same boring ass everything.  I mean.... really.  All the talk about the streak and it's importance..   ::)  and this is the only wrestler they can come up with to threaten it?  And HHH saying that he is the only one in the locker room that is a threat is laughable.  The biggest threat to that streak would be Cena.  But they are not going to give us that one are they because then it would be a lose/lose situation for WWE no matter who won.

The fact they made this a street fight only further shows how lackluster the entire thing is going to be.  Street fights are for people who don't know actual wrestling holds.

Cena vs Miz

I hope Miz wins it because Cena has had his chance too many times.

Edge vs Alberto Dellllllllllllll Rioooooooooooooo

Hope to God Alberto wins this one for no other reason than the fact that Edge is a 10x multi World Heavyweight Champ is atrocious.  That boy would be lucky to get the TV Title belt back in the 80s and early 90s.  Belts don't mean shit nowdays.  10x world heavy weight champ?  Hell, Flair once held the belt for YEARS on time before.  These champs nowdays ain't shit.

Orton vs Punk w/ 0, 1, 2 Nexxus members in his corner.
 ::)
Orton regularly gets jumped by 2-3 members at a time and still comes up with the upperhand each time.  So really... what difference is this stipulation going to make?  Nexxus is done and over with at this point.  Orton has effectively killed what little momentum they had left after Cena dismantled them.  Only Punk makes it worth watching for his imprompt comedy spots.

Lawler vs Cole - who the hell cares?  And the GM bullshit needs to go.

Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane and Kofi Kingston
Let me guess.  Kofi will be the fall guy so the heels can win.  I think I will spend my time here in the restroom washing my hair.  (Inside joke to where I once went to a card and saw Tommy Rich in the public restroom washing the blood out of his hair in the nasty restroom sink with hand soap after getting busted open in the ring)

Cody vs Mysterio - praying Cody wins for no other reason than Mysterio would celebrate his Wrestlemania win by getting another dumb tat on himself.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Going to Wrestlemania!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 07:22:09 AM »
LOL.....funny analysis of the matches.....and I agree with you on all points.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 07:54:45 AM »
*Sigh*

Yeah, my two nieces want to go and my sister can't take them.  So I will be heading up to Atlanta to take them myself.  They want to go so bad, I was hoping they would rather just come down here and go when it is in Miami next year.

Anyway....  Not exactly a wrestling card worth getting excited about.

Taker vs HHH - I don't give a dogshit about either of these two.  I lost interest in Taker back when he got into his little MMA obsession and brought all the little MMA crap and manners to the ring.  HHH isn't much better.  Same boring ass ring entrance, same boring ass water spitting, same boring ass everything.  I mean.... really.  All the talk about the streak and it's importance..   ::)  and this is the only wrestler they can come up with to threaten it?  And HHH saying that he is the only one in the locker room that is a threat is laughable.  The biggest threat to that streak would be Cena.  But they are not going to give us that one are they because then it would be a lose/lose situation for WWE no matter who won.

The fact they made this a street fight only further shows how lackluster the entire thing is going to be.  Street fights are for people who don't know actual wrestling holds.

Cena vs Miz

I hope Miz wins it because Cena has had his chance too many times.

Edge vs Alberto Dellllllllllllll Rioooooooooooooo

Hope to God Alberto wins this one for no other reason than the fact that Edge is a 10x multi World Heavyweight Champ is atrocious.  That boy would be lucky to get the TV Title belt back in the 80s and early 90s.  Belts don't mean shit nowdays.  10x world heavy weight champ?  Hell, Flair once held the belt for YEARS on time before.  These champs nowdays ain't shit.

Orton vs Punk w/ 0, 1, 2 Nexxus members in his corner.
 ::)
Orton regularly gets jumped by 2-3 members at a time and still comes up with the upperhand each time.  So really... what difference is this stipulation going to make?  Nexxus is done and over with at this point.  Orton has effectively killed what little momentum they had left after Cena dismantled them.  Only Punk makes it worth watching for his imprompt comedy spots.

Lawler vs Cole - who the hell cares?  And the GM bullshit needs to go.

Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane and Kofi Kingston
Let me guess.  Kofi will be the fall guy so the heels can win.  I think I will spend my time here in the restroom washing my hair.  (Inside joke to where I once went to a card and saw Tommy Rich in the public restroom washing the blood out of his hair in the nasty restroom sink with hand soap after getting busted open in the ring)

Cody vs Mysterio - praying Cody wins for no other reason than Mysterio would celebrate his Wrestlemania win by getting another dumb tat on himself.

You're going to have a BLAST!! I can promise you. I went to WrestleMania 24 three years ago, along with my son for his birthday. It was fantastic, although I was in the nose-bleed seats and was a few feet away from that pyro accident, after the Edge-Undertaker title match.

You'll love it (and you won't even have rain falling on you, like me).  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 07:58:30 AM »
I am not sure where our seats are.  Not yet anyway.  My sister paid $75 each but she also got a pretty hefty discount off the price due to being a police officer.

Now I just have to dig up my 4 Horseman cap, my Dudes With Attitudes tshirt and get ready to tell these two little girls about how wrestling was "back in the old days".

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 08:17:21 AM »
Don't bring any anti-Cena signs...they will be confiscated.  ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 08:28:13 AM »
Don't bring any anti-Cena signs...they will be confiscated.  ;)

What about that guy on the front row with the "We hate Cena" shirt, the one with whom Cena was posing at the last two WrestleManias, when he won the World and WWE titles respectively?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 08:29:30 AM »
I am not sure where our seats are.  Not yet anyway.  My sister paid $75 each but she also got a pretty hefty discount off the price due to being a police officer.

Now I just have to dig up my 4 Horseman cap, my Dudes With Attitudes tshirt and get ready to tell these two little girls about how wrestling was "back in the old days".

$75? Then you probably have some fairly good seats. I got the nose-bleed seats in the Citrus Bowl and those costs me $55 each.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 11:36:11 AM »
$75? Then you probably have some fairly good seats. I got the nose-bleed seats in the Citrus Bowl and those costs me $55 each.

I think the cheapest seats were at the top of the arena - like another zipcode away from the ring it seems - and they started at $50.  $75 was the next step up in viewing.  But she could have gotten the $50 tix for $14.  So I imagine the $75 tix is actually something like $250 seating area. 

But my game plan overall is to jump the rail while Shawn Michaels is talking, hit him with the "Cobra" that Santino does and then sit back and wait for Vince to offer me a contract.  I mean, after all... everyone would want to see Shawn get his revenge right?  (Yeah.... I know.  But I have seen worse plans.  LOL)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 11:44:07 AM »
I think the cheapest seats were at the top of the arena - like another zipcode away from the ring it seems - and they started at $50.  $75 was the next step up in viewing.  But she could have gotten the $50 tix for $14.  So I imagine the $75 tix is actually something like $250 seating area. 

But my game plan overall is to jump the rail while Shawn Michaels is talking, hit him with the "Cobra" that Santino does and then sit back and wait for Vince to offer me a contract.  I mean, after all... everyone would want to see Shawn get his revenge right?  (Yeah.... I know.  But I have seen worse plans.  LOL)

Then you REALLY GOT OVER. And, unlike me, you'll stay dry and hopefully won't have any pyro falling on you or your neighbors.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 11:52:33 AM »
What about that guy on the front row with the "We hate Cena" shirt, the one with whom Cena was posing at the last two WrestleManias, when he won the World and WWE titles respectively?

People still sneak shit into arenas. I saw a guy at a live raw with bristol board sign rolled and tucked into his pants covered by his jacket. Negative signs DO get confiscated.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 04:50:42 PM »
People still sneak shit into arenas. I saw a guy at a live raw with bristol board sign rolled and tucked into his pants covered by his jacket. Negative signs DO get confiscated.

How do you sneak something in the stadium and sit right in the front row, with the cameras on him. I've seen that guy at the last THREE WrestleManias, including seeing that dude LIVE at WrestleMania 24. He hopped around like a out-of-water fish, when Orton pinned Cena to retain the WWE title.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 04:48:42 AM »
How do you sneak something in the stadium and sit right in the front row, with the cameras on him. I've seen that guy at the last THREE WrestleManias, including seeing that dude LIVE at WrestleMania 24. He hopped around like a out-of-water fish, when Orton pinned Cena to retain the WWE title.
Good for you, have a bannana  ::)