Author Topic: ABCs...  (Read 2772 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ABCs...
« on: January 25, 2006, 06:56:51 AM »
A
Aesthetics: Judging criteria for pro bodybuilding contests. This bird went extinct in 1999.

B
BSN: Company whose association with, could cost a man his Sandow. Or, overpriced sugar water.

C
Chick: The man with your girl when you're training, sleeping, blinking… (Note: Not Bob Chick, as I don't want to die)

D
Deltoid- primary shoulder hyperextensor muscles. Often seen in groups of 4 to 5 per side on athletes like Caprise Murray.

Denial: It's a river in Egypt. To the pro and amateur Bbers risking their lives to cut water: Stop living in it!

E
Extradition: Method employed by US DEA agents to "bump into" Dennis James should he not make it to this year's Mr. Olympia contest.

F
"Flea": Common nickname for famous rock bassist, or man who fell victim of robbery at 1990 Mr Olympia.

G
Gear: Nectar of the Gods.
GH Fountain of youth
Gravity: Slowly catching up with you, Mr. Coleman.

H
Health Insurance: This is bodybuilding! Who the hell needs insurance?

I
Insulin: Tasty condiment found in Jay Cutler's fridge. Recent shortage of insulin in Las Vegas resulted in large decline of Nevada's diabetic population. RIP.

J
"Jodels": Nickname commonly attributed to fitness tramps objectified on Internet by 15th place Nationals competitors.

K
Kidney: Appetizer commonly consumed by pre-contest vulture nutritionist.

L
Libel: Use of undocumented truth in humor for narration or print. See www.240orbust.com for numerous examples

M
Mayhem: State of obedience and compliance. Often associated with lack of testosterone and personal liberties. See Massive G for details.

N
Nascar: Where Lee Priest would be working if it wasn't for that pesky weight class limit.

O
Obituary: Handy way to see how your favorite early 1990s bodybuilder is doing these days.

P
Prison: Off-season habitat for bodybuilders with an entrepreneurial streak

Prostate: Jumbo, please get yours checked. Between your years of gh feasting and recent late-night non-voluntary prison probes, your Vegas odds on cellular disruption issue are on par with a 2005 Coleman O victory.

Q
Queef: Ask Howie about his Monica Brant story on this one…

R
Renee Toney: Male? Female? Who the hell knows…

R.I.P.: Phrase commonly seen written next to the name of any bodybuilder over the age of 48 who competed as a pro in the 1990s.

S
Schmoe: Male spectator often spotted at female bodybuilding shows, playing a quick game of pocket 2-ball.

Synthol: Keeping Ruhl competitive since 2002.

T
Tranny: See 'Shawn Ray' for more details

U
Undercover: Adjective used to describe Craig Titus' writing style.

V
Vic's gym: New York fitness establishment that served as Vic Martinez' precontest petty cash jar in 2004.

W
"Westside": Gang phrase commonly shouted by a bandana-toting Jason Arntz. Commonly accompanied with gang hand signals and an artificial sneer, phrase is shouted onstage at bodybuilding competitors, at blenders while making protein shakes, and at his wife during lovemaking sessions.

X
X-stacy: See Dennis James for definition, pricing guide, and denial of any involvement in its sale.

Y
Yates: Mathematical definintion- Anything that is greater than Coleman. IE: Yates > Coleman.

Z
Zubaz: Clothing manufacturer single-handedly kept in business by the Visa cards of early 1990s bodybuilders.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: ABCs...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 07:09:03 AM »
I realised I wasn't the only (correct) opinion on what was funny when I spent some time with a girl who thought it was hilarious if anyboy fell over in a tv show.  Even in sport when guys dived for balls she laughs, even when the guys are doing it on purpose..  ???

I hate slapstick and wisecrack one liners.  Some people love that stuff.