Author Topic: Obama's 17-minute, 2,500-word response to woman's claim of being 'over-taxed'  (Read 14623 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Coach ...are you out of your mind?????????? A traitor??? For what ...for actually killing or capturing more enemies in the first year than W did in 8?? You said yourself ...W had Bin Laden in his sights ..why exactly did he let him escape? I'm trying to find an answer to that one yet....Dude you 're starting to sound a little out there calling the President of your country a traitor....just sayin.  ;)

ps. and just in case you are referring to Clinton , let's not forget the Twin Towers happened under Bush and not Clinton.

Did you forget the bombing in 1993? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Where are you getting your news from? Honestly, what do you listen to , what do you read? I'm curious, straight question. And dont give me the "I read everything and anything I get my hands on" Sarah Palin type of answer.  ;D

"Under the new plan, the U.S. promises not to use nuclear weapons against countries that don't have them. The policy would not apply to states like North Korea and Iran, however, because of their refusal to cooperate with the international community on nonproliferation standards".

What if say we were bombed with a massive chemical, EMP, or biological attack?   

Stark

• Getbig V
But but.... we is president now!!!!

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Did you forget the bombing in 1993? 

My mistake. I guess when you talk about the Twin Towers in general people are thinking 9/11. You are correct.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
" A quotation is the repetition of one expression as part of another one, particularly when the quoted expression is well-known or explicitly attributed (as by citation) to its original source, and it is indicated by (punctuated with) quotation marks."  ::) ::) ::) Just to make sure you finally understand that wasn't my point of view.

::) ::) ::)

Please don't lie. You were attempting to get me to define you.

Clearly, you have numerous conflicts about who you are and what you believe.

If you've had a change of belief on some issues, well, that's fine. But don't imply that the party is moving away from you. It has not changed despite numerous attempts from pseudo-conservatives like John McCain.

Just to make sure you finally understand that wasn't my point of view.  :-*

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
I love it when people actually believe that this guy doesn't want to dismantle our entire nuclear arsenal. :D

For chrissakes, he doesn't even believe in the Second Amendment. ::) And that is just guns. Can you imagine how he feels about nukes?

What one has to understand in studying Obama is that he and 99% of his administration hate this country and everything it stands for.

The man simply loathes The United States of America.

Loathes it.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
I don't minding paying a little extra if it means the less fortunate have access to health care

Wish everyone thought this way. Most people only give a shit about themselves, yet these are the people who go to Church on Sunday, or at least claim to. Definition of hypocrisy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Wish everyone thought this way. Most people only give a shit about themselves, yet these are the people who go to Church on Sunday, or at least claim to. Definition of hypocrisy.

What part of the health care scam are you guys seriously missing? Obama is going to absolutely RAPE EVERYONE in tax increases to pay for something that no one knows anything about. The poor and middle class are going to be even more f**ked than they already are!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
What part of the health care scam are you guys seriously missing? Obama is going to absolutely RAPE EVERYONE in tax increases to pay for something that no one knows anything about. The poor and middle class are going to be even more f**ked than they already are!

haha whatever rush and beck say  ;D  Only reason you try and convince people of middle and lower class that their taxes will go up ( a lie by the way) is because you don't want your own taxes to do up because you are in the upper class.
TEAM Nasser

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
We aren't overtaxed.  Look at other countries in the west.  We get off fucking easy...Yes the rich pay more but you have a moral obligation to pay more if you make more.  It's not like they get taxed into the poor house and these dirty motherfuckers move and hide money anyway. ::)

right...next smart people will have a moral obligation to hand over a few test points if they score a 100 so that the guy getting 55 can get a 60 and pass  ::)

when u take away the insentive to work hard and be better than everyone else....you take away desire to do jack shit....good luck convincing smart rich chemists and virologists to come up with cutting edge drugs then
carpe` vaginum!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
right...next smart people will have a moral obligation to hand over a few test points if they score a 100 so that the guy getting 55 can get a 60 and pass  ::)

when u take away the insentive to work hard and be better than everyone else....you take away desire to do jack shit....good luck convincing smart rich chemists and virologists to come up with cutting edge drugs then

so your saying money is their motivation?  That really isn't much of a motivation.  When you were a kid you said I want to be a rocket scientist, a astronaut, a football player, not because of how much money you would make, back then you didn't even comprehend the money part of the equation, that is just what you imagined being passionate about.  You should be passionate and interested in your work, that will create innovative and new things, not more money incentives.

TEAM Nasser

StuartR

• Getbig III
Even if you ascribe no moral value to helping the less fortunate, the rich have an instrumental obligation to pay a larger share of taxes because the state does more to protect their "right" to be rich. The state's law enforcement apparatus is proportionally much more important to an individual making 300k/year than to an individual making 30k/year, due to the value of their respective property that the state protects through its monopoly on violence. Hope this helps.
:D