Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Ass but BB related - glute training
« Last post by herne on Today at 04:49:35 PM »
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Coronavirus - am I missing something?
« Last post by OAK on Today at 04:48:49 PM »
Itís like youíre a completely different person in less than 2 years.

And going through your posts there is no mention of you being a medical professional for a quarter of a century. That must be a recent reveal.

I don't care what all the other ANTIVAXXERS say (they're all SHEEP anyways).

It's definitely NOT normal to spend several hours reading 18 years of my posts to "prove me wrong" (you didn't by the way).

Gossip & Opinions / Re: What was Jaggers routine?
« Last post by BB on Today at 04:46:50 PM »
He has the same trainer as some of the Spice Girls and a few other dancers and singers. A guy named Torje Eike. It was and might still be tons of stretching and endurance work, plus general dance related to the stage show. Not a tremendous amount of strength work.

He was a big runner years ago, before Eike.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Anything Selfie...
« Last post by herne on Today at 04:43:56 PM »
Gossip & Opinions / Re: New covid omicron variant
« Last post by OAK on Today at 04:43:45 PM »
This is from Oakís link. Same in Canada as it is everywhere else. People already on their deathbed testing positive and then labeled Covid. The working age population and younger not affected at all.

I suspect all of these unvaccinated deaths were extremely old people who just couldnít get out of the house to get vaccinated.

Of course this is 100% false. The average 80 year old will live to 90 (half will live longer).

10 years of life is a LONG time to lose....IMHO.

Gossip & Opinions / Re: 🎇 Random pics 🎇
« Last post by herne on Today at 04:42:27 PM »
Hey you poke fun but my inner autist doesnít even need to stretch itís legs to come up with the below.

UK median life expectancy 81.2 years
UK Covid death median age 81.2 years

In 2019 Approx 5.4M people aged 75+
In 2020 approx 5.8M people aged 75+
In 2024 approx 7M people aged 75+

We have 200k+ number of people entering the death zone each year and yet when deaths go up everybody freaks out.

When 200k more entered the death zone in 2020 and deaths increased by 50k from the previous year itís a correlation. And guess what? this year 200k more on top of the previous entered the death zone and deaths will increase 50k againÖ.. oh and then in 2022 another 200k (thatís 600k total now in the death zone from 2019) will enter and deaths will increase again.

Oh the fucking horror of living to the median death age of 81.2yrs and then actually dyingÖÖ

This is why outliers win and middle IQ loses. I donít need to be worried about a virus and instead I am busy front running dwindling inventories and price hikes.

Meanwhile Middle IQ still thinks we go back to normal and is getting angry over people who havenít got 8 jabs a day lol

81.2 years is the average life expectancy from birth. The average life expectancy from age 81.2 is over 90 (half will live longer).

Statistics much?

8) 8) 8)
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 🎇 Random pics 🎇
« Last post by Cook on Today at 04:40:57 PM »
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Anything Selfie...
« Last post by herne on Today at 04:40:18 PM »
Gossip & Opinions / Re: So many hot Asian chicks around here...
« Last post by herne on Today at 04:36:21 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10