Author Topic: 40 y/o track coach marries 16 y/o student athlete...  (Read 14582 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: 40 y/o track coach marries 16 y/o student athlete...
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 01:02:53 PM »
Big freaking deal. At least their daughter is alive and happy and not on drugs. She'll leave the guy in a couple of years anyway.
hahahahaha, exactly but to "men' like "rearden metal" it's "sick", hahahaha, oh brother, these 16 year old nowadays are just big 'ol sluts anyway, i say let the guy have his fun busting a few nuts on this "womans" face and ass and then cut it loose.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 01:05:57 PM »
hahahahaha, exactly but to "men' like "rearden metal" it's "sick", hahahaha, oh brother, these 16 year old nowadays are just big 'ol sluts anyway, i say let the guy have his fun busting a few nuts on this "womans" face and ass and then cut it loose.

You certainly have a way with words.  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 01:09:51 PM »
what would happen if a 40 year old female had sex with your 16 year old kid...

Probably this:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/297115/south_park_nice/

(South Park clip)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 01:11:11 PM »

I didn't say I wouldn't fuck a 16 y/o, but I sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone, much less marry her.

If you don't think it's sick Magnum, that's cool. I'll just keep my little sisters faaaaaaaaaaaar away, mmmkay?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 01:17:51 PM »
I didn't say I wouldn't fuck a 16 y/o, but I sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone, much less marry her.

If you don't think it's sick Magnum, that's cool. I'll just keep my little sisters faaaaaaaaaaaar away, mmmkay?
16, 18, 20, 22, who cares? they all end up succking penis and taking it up the butt eventually so why not break them in a little early?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 01:20:07 PM »
I bet he is having fun with that tight little pussy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 01:20:32 PM »
hahahaha, damn straight. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 01:21:02 PM »
16, 18, 20, 22, who cares? they all end up succking penis and taking it up the butt eventually so why not break them in a little early?

Those 15 year olds are looking like little fucksluts these days, is that our problem?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 01:23:05 PM »
Those 15 year olds are looking like little fucksluts these days, is that our problem?

If you are one of thier teachers and you end up marrying them, FUCK YEAH IT'S YOUR PROBLEM!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 01:23:24 PM »
hahahahaha, exactly, lower back tattoos, belly rings, tongue rings, clit rings, nipple rings, big tits, round asses, makeup, pedicures, etc., these "girls" are ready to fucck. ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 01:23:37 PM »

Haha, listen bro, if these two are really in love then more power to them. Personally if it was my daughter I would not be too happy about it, BUT if I had no choice in the matter as far as the law then you could be damn sure I would have a sit down with this guy. Hell, if I did have a daughter I would be havin a sit down with him no matter what the ages were, even if they were both 25! I would get my point across believe me!

If I was to have a daughter she would most likely be home schooled. Most girls today learn all this shit in school. Have you seen how most of them dress? It's hard for me to tell how old some of these girls are that  you see walking around the mall for example. Most don't even wear any panties? They are all a bunch of clones that want to be like Paris Hilton and I blame the freakin parents.

I was sitting in a food court one day and this girl sits down in front of me with her back to me. I look up and I see about 3 inches of her ass crack. I guess the thong thing is now out of style since she had none on.  I'm guessing that she was maybe 19 but hell she could have been 16 or 21? So I'm thinking yep this looks real good, everyone is going to think that I sat down AFTER her. So I got up and moved. My point is what kind of up bringing did this girl have to be able to feel comfortable walking around like that.

I'm not a liberal as I may sometimes seem , especially when it comes to young kids. I take each situation at face value. These two people have no better odds than anyone one else as far as staying married forever, hell most likely less.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 01:24:21 PM »
Because I know what you will say if I ask the standard wuastion what would happen if a 40 year old female had sex with your 16 year old kid...

What if your son's soccer coach had sex with him.......  But he loves him and wants to marry him?....?

Now I know you are thinking but my son isn't gay, but you have to think that way. WHY?

As a father of 2 boys and a girl, if some 40 year old put his hands on any of my kids (REGARDLESS of the Sex), I would put that person in the hospital or in the east river.

The only crime I can not forgive is taking the innocence from a child.
This is disgusting, and an abuse of position and trust by the "coach".

Beat me too it BDG. I've got a little girl of my own and I would have the same thoughts/intentions.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 01:24:44 PM »
hahahahaha, exactly, lower back tattoos, belly rings, tongue rings, clit rings, nipple rings, big tits, round asses, makeup, pedicures, etc., these "girls" are ready to fucck. ;D

Oh yummmm...

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 01:28:22 PM »
The FREAKY thing that nobody mentioned is that... They look a lot alike, this dude isn't just old enough to be her Dad... He looks like he could be!

Same shaped head, light hair, same nose, same chin, similar smile... more than a little freaky!!!

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 01:28:30 PM »
The more important point to this story is that this girl is not old enough to make a huge decision like that. I couldn't believe that "after much anguish and the daughter not talking to them" the parents relented and signed an agreement for her to get married. Bullshit parents. Deadbeat parents. Take a stand, grab her by the fucking hair and tell her to listen to what you have to say. Tell her about the up and downs of marriage, show her a goddamn childbirth video...whatever. I would lock her in the goddamn basement to keep her from making this choice.

Hopefully the parents will be smart enough to catch her when she falls.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2007, 01:28:40 PM »
Haha, listen bro, if these two are really in love then more power to them. Personally if it was my daughter I would not be too happy about it, BUT if I had no choice in the matter as far as the law then you could be damn sure I would have a sit down with this guy. Hell, if I did have a daughter I would be havin a sit down with him no matter what the ages were, even if they were both 25! I would get my point across believe me!

If I was to have a daughter she would most likely be home schooled. Most girls today learn all this shit in school. Have you seen how most of them dress? It's hard for me to tell how old some of these girls are that  you see walking around the mall for example. Most don't even wear any panties? They are all a bunch of clones that want to be like Paris Hilton and I blame the freakin parents.

I was sitting in a food court one day and this girl sits down in front of me with her back to me. I look up and I see about 3 inches of her ass crack. I guess the thong thing is now out of style since she had none on.  I'm guessing that she was maybe 19 but hell she could have been 16 or 21? So I'm thinking yep this looks real good, everyone is going to think that I sat down AFTER her. So I got up and moved. My point is what kind of up bringing did this girl have to be able to feel comfortable walking around like that.

I'm not a liberal as I may sometimes seem , especially when it comes to young kids. I take each situation at face value. These two people have no better odds than anyone one else as far as staying married forever, hell most likely less.

I figured this is how you REALLY felt.

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2007, 01:29:25 PM »

If I was to have a daughter she would most likely be home schooled. Most girls today learn all this shit in school. Have you seen how most of them dress? It's hard for me to tell how old some of these girls are that  you see walking around the mall for example. Most don't even wear any panties? They are all a bunch of clones that want to be like Paris Hilton and I blame the freakin parents.

Amen bro. It's 100% parental.

Master Blaster

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »

BOOM!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2007, 01:57:13 PM »
Shut up Howie, you're just pissed that none of your students likes physics geeks.  ;D

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2007, 01:58:54 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!

Did you see the bullshit propaganda advertisement before the clip played by http://www.theantidrug.com ?

What a fucking joke.

Please advise your moron US government officials that you CAN'T STOP DRUG SUPPLY.  Time to work on educating people and stopping demand you dumb fucks.  Hope this helps.

EDIT:

http://www.theantidrug.com/drug_info/drug_info_alcohol.asp

At least these pieces of shit didn't try to justify the most dangerous drug in history as being safe just because it was legal.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2007, 02:05:47 PM »
When you guys get older you are going to love stories like these.  It is great that a younger girl likes this guy.  My girlfrend when I was 38 was 19.  She was great.  I wanted to take her to my 20 year reunion so bad but I know my friends would have thought I rented her.  When I was in high school we had three male teachers that were probably in their low 30's and the girls loved these guys.  I know for a fact two of them fucked as many girls as they could and nothing happened.  The funny thing is they both married their teacher assistants after they graduated.  Dr. Jerry Buss (Lakers owner) ONLY went out with girls 18 to 21 years old.  He felt anything over that was too old and he was over 60 when I knew him. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »
When you guys get older you are going to love stories like these.  It is great that a younger girl likes this guy.  My girlfrend when I was 38 was 19.  She was great.  I wanted to take her to my 20 year reunion so bad but I know my friends would have thought I rented her.  When I was in high school we had three male teachers that were probably in their low 30's and the girls loved these guys.  I know for a fact two of them fucked as many girls as they could and nothing happened.  The funny thing is they both married their teacher assistants after they graduated.  Dr. Jerry Buss (Lakers owner) ONLY went out with girls 18 to 21 years old.  He felt anything over that was too old and he was over 60 when I knew him. 

A guy who owns a local gym who is 40 only dates girls who are 18-21 too.  I actually think making that age group the ONLY one you will date is kind of pathetic - in most cases I mean.  The reason being because most guys I know who ONLY date girls in that age do so because they know girls that age are less experienced and because they can't get a girl who is their age.  This is so true of the gym owner I'm talking about - he is a huge cocaine addict and could NEVER get any girl other than one who is extremely naive.  He also ends his gym membership package with "Yours in good health" and once told me that protein shakes tasted as good as orange julius' and were healthier because they had less sugar.  Yeah, I want to take fucking health advice from a cocaine foiley addict.  ::)

That said, isn't it possible that in other cases a young girl CAN fall in love with an older guy?  Should a person feel bad if a young girl approaches them?  It is a different story entirely if you are preying on them but news pieces like this one make it seem as if it is impossible that a 16 year old could ever love a 40 year old and that is simply untrue.  I could definitely have had sex with a much older woman when I was 13 or even younger and it would not have had a negative impact on my development.  This issue is not as black and white as the American media seems to suggest.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2007, 02:17:47 PM »
They look similar as fuck to me, father-daughter stylie.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2007, 02:25:21 PM »
The FREAKY thing that nobody mentioned is that... They look a lot alike, this dude isn't just old enough to be her Dad... He looks like he could be!

Same shaped head, light hair, same nose, same chin, similar smile... more than a little freaky!!!

I was thinking the same thing, creepy that.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2007, 02:25:39 PM »

HAHAHA...I noticed that too. Maybe it's really his daughter and rather than fight for custody, he just took the easy way out.
BigNationRadio.com