Author Topic: "Blacks less intelligent"  (Read 12256 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: "Blacks less intelligent"
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 02:04:45 PM »
No I never thought it meant all whites are smarter...I figured that was pretty obvious...
no as far as social matters are in question. Ones environment and how they were raised has 100% to do with his future make up. Genetics dont play a part at all except for physical traits..

But there is no way on can be raised in beverly hills go to the best schools and be schooled on the importance of education for 20 years and on his 21st birthday he says "pass the 40" dude what ever you are exposed to is what you turn out t be.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 02:08:40 PM »
no as far as social matters are in question. Ones environment and how they were raised has 100% to do with his future make up. Genetics dont play a part at all except for physical traits..

But there is no way on can be raised in beverly hills go to the best schools and be schooled on the importance of education for 20 years and on his 21st birthday he says "pass the 40" dude what ever you are exposed to is what you turn out t be.

I agree with that. You will not find too many people with book smarts in the ghetto, but you are not going to find them in the trailer park either. It's all about education, the richer you are, the smarter and more successful you are likely to end up imo, it just happens to be that wealth in concentrated among whites for the most part, making these types of studies irrelevant.
E

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 02:09:02 PM »
Not trying to sound like a dick, but do you have any idea of what it is going to take to determine "scientific facts" supporting this "theory"?

We are talking molecular biology and genetic understanding FAR beyond what we (scientists) now know. Further, there are too many confounding factors and inconsistencies that could bias results trying to determine such a thing.

Genetics in some ways is making meat and then having the meat organize itself according to metabolism and equilibrium based on Gibb's free energy and thermodynamics. There can definitely be differences in meat quality in the beginning (myelination and maybe ion gate quality), however, one can train their meat in their heads just the same as they can do the stuff in their arms and make it perform better. Sometimes motivation to do so is lacking.

Maybe if some of these people grew up where it was cool to be smart and told they are equal rather than the ways some have to things would be different?

Again not trying to be a dick, just talking.

I dont remember saying it would happen soon.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 02:13:45 PM »
I dont remember saying it would happen soon.

Fair enough. Either way though I think that if they ever account for every variable nurture will come up as being more important.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 02:19:57 PM »

i think there is a lot of intelligent blacks outhere........... but there is also niggas, african and the unlucky one from haiti
are you delusional?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »
Those "studies" are a big joke. Even the ones where "asians" appeared smarter than others are a farce. It all comes down to which people you select for your studies.

In the "black" group they usually picked people with low levels of education. I agree though that certain groups (trailer trash white, black ghetto people, ...) seem to act more stupid but that's mainly to culture/education/bad parenting. Not genetics.

I read a comment by a genetecist on the article, and he even says that the vast majority of his collegues agree that there isn't much variation between the different so-called races considering intellegence (given the same educational levels).
$

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2007, 03:05:21 PM »
This has been studied. Environment, how you were raised, has relatively little to do with your intelligence (as defined by IQ tests).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2007, 03:08:51 PM »
I read a comment by a genetecist on the article, and he even says that the vast majority of his collegues agree that there isn't much variation between the different so-called races considering intellegence (given the same educational levels).
This is an issue that is almost impossible to discuss without bias. A scientist has to consider if his data is going to be "PC" enough to publish. What happens to a scientist who says there IS a big difference in IQ's between races? We all know what happens.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2007, 03:36:05 PM »
i don't give a fuck about his studies.

here's the facts: nigs are nigs.  they commit crimes in record numbers and 1 out of 3 nigs is in some form of a correctional program.

they're motherfucks and lazy.  my old man made the mistake of hiring one about a month ago.  all he did was bitch and complain while others did three times as much work as him.

his eyes were bloodshot, the cocksmoker couldn't lay off the weed for 5 days a week.

fuck them all.  and by all, i mean 99 percent. 

i know we got a couple chocolate faces around here like tre and big-mal and vince, etc.  these are the exception.  they joke and fuck around with us and just shake off the racism shit cuz they know it doesn't apply to them.  why?  well, cuz they probably don't dress in phat farm and wear bling.  look at big mal, he cares about his looks more than a white woman.  probably cuz he figured out at an early age that if he acted like a gangsta he'd be treated like one.  tre...well, tre knows how to use a camera, not just how to steal one.

shit, i didn't know shifted shapes was black til he posted his photo.  don't really care.  and vince, well, he's a legend.

but for those ghetto ass thugs, that comprise 99 percent of the american black race, don't worry, we'll never see them on here in a debate on race relations.  they're out keeping our prisons full and store shops shot up.

fucking monkeys.

meltdown.
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2007, 04:09:26 PM »
lol at this thread.

Like I need some scientist to tell me something, when all I have to do is open the paper, turn on the news, and it's everywhere. The general population may not want to accept it, but hey, it's the truth 99% of the time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 04:11:51 PM »
I have been smart enough to realize this for years because I am white.
$

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2007, 04:14:30 PM »
This has been studied. Environment, how you were raised, has relatively little to do with your intelligence (as defined by IQ tests).

Now this has to be the most ridiculous thing Ive heard today!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2007, 04:15:25 PM »
lol at this thread.

Like I need some scientist to tell me something, when all I have to do is open the paper, turn on the news, and it's everywhere. The general population may not want to accept it, but hey, it's the truth 99% of the time.

You got that right.  But then "they" give you the argument that the media makes it seem like it is only blacks committing crimes.  My buddy is a cop and I have heard all the stories of the hood.  Great stuff.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »
Didn't read the bullshit, probably had words outside of my ebonics vernacular. :)

Who is Hedrych(sp?)?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2007, 04:19:08 PM »
Didn't read the bullshit, probably had words outside of my ebonics vernacular. :)

Who is Hedrych(sp?)?
Don't be so hard on yourself "doc", you're one of the good ones ;D

Now don't go getting all "uppity" with me. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2007, 04:24:02 PM »
Don't be so hard on yourself "doc", you're one of the good ones ;D

Now don't go getting all "uppity" with me. ::)

Apparently I've graduated from uppity to arrogant. Some ugly, fat skank from Argentina has been complaining about my attitude.

Didn't a lot of nazis end up in Argentina?

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2007, 04:28:32 PM »
Apparently I've graduated from uppity to arrogant. Some ugly, fat skank from Argentina has been complaining about my attitude.

No I think it was Cleavland...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2007, 04:36:32 PM »

Yes they did, do you think the Argentinians learned anything from them?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2007, 04:41:29 PM »
Yes they did, do you think the Argentinians learned anything from them?

There's gotta be some reason a bitch I don't know is always talking shit. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »
There's gotta be some reason a bitch I don't know is always talking shit. :)
permanent PMS.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2007, 06:52:56 PM »
Now this has to be the most ridiculous thing Ive heard today!
Read the interview with Jensen in the links I put up to see what I mean. Let me know what you think, in detail.

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2007, 07:28:46 PM »
I dont really know man.  Now dont get me wrong, I think they are remarkably slower than the average white man.  But I dont think it has anything to do with where/how they grew up.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2007, 07:35:01 PM »
I dont really know man.  Now dont get me wrong, I think they are remarkably slower than the average white man.  But I dont think it has anything to do with where/how they grew up.

They are faster than most whites when it comes to running a hustle.  They are also not inclined to fall for scams. They also have an uncanny ability to tell which ho's are freaks even when it isn't evident to whites..  They have a different intelligence not slower.

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2007, 07:40:21 PM »
They are faster than most whites when it comes to running a hustle.  They are also not inclined to fall for scams. They also have an uncanny ability to tell which ho's are freaks even when it isn't evident to whites..  They have a different intelligence not slower.

Ok Ill go with that.  They know more about nig-ish things.