Author Topic: Hypicritical Liberals: Oh How Soon You Forget...  (Read 4374 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Hypicritical Liberals: Oh How Soon You Forget...
« on: March 25, 2010, 10:24:50 AM »
I remember 2004 through 2008 Bush was blasted day in and day out about the high costs of gasoline. The war in Iraq has caused OPEC to punish us..., big oil are in kahoots with Bush, bla bla bla...
Pelosi was on Larry King in 2007 blaming republicans and their "chronies in big oil" for the rising costs, and America can not afford their corrupt dealings."

Remember this, libs??

Here we are, some 14 months after the messiah has come to save us and gasoline is wha??!!!!! AT OVER $3/Gal in most states, and an ave of $2.91 for a stinking gallon of reg. unleaded...in NY...

But... NOT A PEEP! NOT A FRIGGIN PEEP from you liberals in the mainstream media. NOT A GOD DA%$ PEEP!!!!
You liberals are soo much a bunch of hypocritical slugs it goes to show you care the less of what happens to America, unless it affects your pocket, and sustains your drive for more power.
SO, now we have the coordinated effort amongst the lib media and the modern democratic party regarding the "death threats" they are facing after passing that POS bill. Yet, we forget about the the threats against Bush, the screen plays written about his assassination, the likes of so-called comdians who made buckets ful of cash blasting him on stage, the masing of two McCain workers in 2008, the constent attacks on Palin, Code Pink protesters interrupting Rumsfeld in the house... But, it's the right wing TEAA PARTY wackos who are inciting "HATE!!!! OMG this would be laughable if it wasn;t true about the hypocracy and blatent politicizingg of what will amount to be nonesense.

Guess what, the truth is America is mad. And your lib party is damaged and will pay the price in November. That, you will not hear on GMA... or the View.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hypicritical Liberals: Oh How Soon You Forget...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 10:30:18 AM »
Gas will be over 4 dollars by end of summer.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 10:33:10 AM »
Gas will be over 4 dollars by end of summer.
and will go down after the Labor Day vacation weekend.
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 10:35:47 AM »
and will go down after the Labor Day vacation weekend.

+1

Such is the cycle of economic supply vs demand.  Vacations, teens borrowing the family car more, etc..

You would think it would be clear to every one.  Apparently not.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 10:47:46 AM »
The price of oil will only ever continue to go up.  I see the benefits of it being greater investment in alternative fuels.  I have yet to see where Americans have a right to cheap oil.  Or oil at all.  Sorry but it doesn't exist.  Better green tech is the future, everyone is moving towards that even the oil companies themselves.  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 10:47:58 AM »
+1

Such is the cycle of economic supply vs demand.  Vacations, teens borrowing the family car more, etc..

You would think it would be clear to every one.  Apparently not.

It wasnt clear to you idiots when bush was president.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 11:12:08 AM »
Then it was a ploy by Bush to lower the prices before the elections.My bet is by next summer it will be at 5 dollars a gallon.Just more Obama planning to wreck the economy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 11:14:21 AM »
The predictions around here are awesome.

Palin's death panel tweet just sank healthcare.  Brown41 owns Obama.  Mccain is going to destroy Obama in the debates.  UE will be at 14% by summer 2010.  Healthcare will be Obama's waterloo. 

let's hear your victory chants for cap/trade and amnesty now, since we probably won't hear them later :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 11:16:30 AM »

Palin's death panel tweet just sank healthcare.  Brown41 owns Obama.  Mccain is going to destroy Obama in the debates.  UE will be at 14% by summer 2010.  Healthcare will be Obama's waterloo. 

let's hear your victory chants for cap/trade and amnesty now, since we probably won't hear them later :(

Un/Under Employment is at 20% 240.   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 11:17:31 AM »
It wasnt clear to you idiots when bush was president.
not being an idiot, it was clear to me. I have never complained about the price of gas.  Even when I fill my '70 Caddy Deville convertible.  when it gets too hot, just turn on the AC, gets about 9 miles a gallon that way, but its about traveling in style...... ;)
w

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 11:27:52 AM »
The price of oil will only ever continue to go up.  I see the benefits of it being greater investment in alternative fuels.  I have yet to see where Americans have a right to cheap oil.  Or oil at all.  Sorry but it doesn't exist.  Better green tech is the future, everyone is moving towards that even the oil companies themselves.  
NOT THE POINT of this post... I don't want to debate the thought of who has a right to this or that. I want to debate the hypocracy of those on the left and why are they NOT BLAMING THE MIGHTY OBAMA for the $3/gallon of gas the same way they blamed Bush?? Where's Chuck Shumer and his senate hearings on price fixing? Bush's involvment in oil companies... etc..

WHERE IS THIS? I choose you kc...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 11:29:49 AM »
NOT THE POINT of this post... I don't want to debate the thought of who has a right to this or that. I want to debate the hypocracy of those on the left and why are they NOT BLAMING THE MIGHTY OBAMA for the $3/gallon of gas the same way they blamed Bush?? Where's Chuck Shumer and his senate hearings on price fixing? Bush's involvment in oil companies... etc..

WHERE IS THIS? I choose you kc...

$4.00 a gallon a gas collapses the econmy.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 11:32:57 AM »

240 - The democrats have hung themselves with this bill... You don't believe me? Then why is the president doing his selling tour AFTER the bill was passed? I have never heard this sort of thing before. That is because they are scared to death? Hum... I wonder why? I thought the country loved this bill??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 11:34:20 AM »
240 - The democrats have hung themselves with this bill... You don't believe me? Then why is the president doing his selling tour AFTER the bill was passed? I have never heard this sort of thing before. That is because they are scared to death? Hum... I wonder why? I thought the country loved this bill??

Deere, Verizon, and CAT obviously hate it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 11:36:01 AM »
He's helping his congress keep their jobs.  The Repubs are waging a VERY EFFECTIVE PR battle against them.  They're earning money.  He's looking to diffuse it, I don't think anyone denies that.

He's gone UP since the bill passed.

Obama Job Approval at 51% After Healthcare Vote
March 25, 2010President Barack Obama's job approval rating has not fundamentally changed after passage of healthcare reform, but at 51% is slightly more positive than the ratings Obama had been getting for most of this month.
www.gallup.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 11:37:16 AM »
'Deere, Verizon, and CAT obviously hate it.  "

Why do they hate it?
What effects will it have on their bottom line$, and what effects will it have upon the healthcare of its employees.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 11:38:33 AM »
Democrats' health bill costly for John Deere Company
www.johndeere.com ^ | March 25,2010 | From The Deer Stand

Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 1:56:56 PM by From The Deer Stand

Deere Says New Health Care Reform Law Will Increase 2010 Expense By $150 Million After-Tax

MOLINE, Illinois (March 25, 2010) — Deere & Company announced today that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act signed into law this week will adversely impact its expenses for fiscal 2010. As a result of the legislation, the company's expenses are expected to be about $150 million higher on an after-tax basis, primarily in the second quarter. This impact was not included in the 2010 outlook for net income attributable to Deere & Company of approximately $1.3 billion disclosed in the company's first-quarter earnings report on February 17th.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 11:40:16 AM »
He's helping his congress keep their jobs.  The Repubs are waging a VERY EFFECTIVE PR battle against them.  They're earning money.  He's looking to diffuse it, I don't think anyone denies that. WHY?? I THOUGHT THE POLLS SAID AMERICA LIKED THE BILL? If that is the case then why is Obama out defending what was already passed? So you agree, they have their jobs on the line... Which was my point. They hung themselves going against the will of the people. Regardless of any republican PR battle, it is up to the dems to disprove them. They haven't Even after 1,000 speaches by Obama and America STILL did not want it. Yet, they voted on it and it passed. May the seat change begin.

He's gone UP since the bill passed.

Obama Job Approval at 51% After Healthcare Vote
March 25, 2010President Barack Obama's job approval rating has not fundamentally changed after passage of healthcare reform, but at 51% is slightly more positive than the ratings Obama had been getting for most of this month.
www.gallup.com
This would be expected. But face facts. His approval rating was 79% a year ago. He has hit a low of 43% a few weeks ago. It spiked and this will be short lived when he tackles his next issue, amnesty for illegals. We'll see how he fairs there...  ::)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 11:41:32 AM »
BACK TO MY POINT FOR THIS POST:

WHERE IS THE LIBERAL MEDIA ON THE PRICE OF GAS AND THEIR BLAMING OBAMA FOR IT?? Eh, Libs?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 11:42:07 AM »
'Deere, Verizon, and CAT obviously hate it.  "

Why do they hate it?
What effects will it have on their bottom line$, and what effects will it have upon the healthcare of its employees.

They say it will cost them 100,000,000 dollars.I wonder  how many employess will be let go to make up for the cost?Well,as long as a few have health care.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 11:42:56 AM »
Democrats' health bill costly for John Deere Company
www.johndeere.com ^ | March 25,2010 | From The Deer Stand

Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 1:56:56 PM by From The Deer Stand

Deere Says New Health Care Reform Law Will Increase 2010 Expense By $150 Million After-Tax

MOLINE, Illinois (March 25, 2010) — Deere & Company announced today that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act signed into law this week will adversely impact its expenses for fiscal 2010. As a result of the legislation, the company's expenses are expected to be about $150 million higher on an after-tax basis, primarily in the second quarter. This impact was not included in the 2010 outlook for net income attributable to Deere & Company of approximately $1.3 billion disclosed in the company's first-quarter earnings report on February 17th.

Obama is Carter #2...