Author Topic: LeBron's Image  (Read 177698 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: LeBron's Image
« Reply #275 on: July 21, 2021, 09:38:00 AM »
Big time choke job by the Suns.  Outstanding performance by the Greek Freak.
Yep, Milwaukee dominated after the first couple games.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #276 on: July 21, 2021, 03:42:36 PM »
i didn't follow the league at all this year after the blm nonsense

i thought the suns were heavy favorites, it seemed to be a coronation for chris paul yet they lost 4 in a row

did they get tired or what?  normally in the nba the best team wins so what happened?

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #277 on: July 21, 2021, 06:50:44 PM »
Yep, Milwaukee dominated after the first couple games.

Always impressive when a team wins 4 in a row in the Finals. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: July 21, 2021, 06:54:45 PM »
i didn't follow the league at all this year after the blm nonsense

i thought the suns were heavy favorites, it seemed to be a coronation for chris paul yet they lost 4 in a row

did they get tired or what?  normally in the nba the best team wins so what happened?

E

I think it's as simple as failing to take the ball out of The Greek Freak's hands.  He dominated them in the last four games, including 50 yesterday.  That's really on Monty Williams for not making adjustments.  Plus CP3 was terrific in games 1 and 2, then disappeared in games 3-5.  Booker went cold the last two games too.

The Suns had the best record in the NBA the second half of the season.  But for what it's worth, LA was handling them in the playoffs before AD got hurt.  I think LA would have beaten the Suns and the Bucks if they were healthy.  Oh well.  On to football season. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2021, 07:00:25 PM »
I'm still wrestling with the Russell Westbrook trade, but overall it's definitely a talent upgrade.  I like the intensity he brings. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2021, 10:39:31 AM »
I'm still wrestling with the Russell Westbrook trade, but overall it's definitely a talent upgrade.  I like the intensity he brings.
They are even worse as a shooting team now.  IF AD stays healthy they will be alright.  That's a big IF.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2021, 02:25:38 PM »
They are even worse as a shooting team now.  IF AD stays healthy they will be alright.  That's a big IF.

If you just look at shooting percentages, they actually got better with Carmelo, Wayne Ellington, Kent Bazemore, and Malik Monk. 

I do agree that AD staying healthy is key.