Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 391136 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 10:02:38 PM »
You can use products to prevent/maintain hair that you have and also hair loss is genetic

but don't forget guys... if you experience hair loss go get a blood test... low test/high estrogen can lead to hair loss, so can hypothyroidsm

some people's lives are like shit because there's something wrong with them and don't seek treatment

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 10:54:46 AM »
Well, I did look up the Japanese study on Nizoral. I hate to say it but it doesn't seem as convincing when you actually read it. First, they didn't use the shampoo but rather a ketoconazole cream. Also, they only did it on six subjects. Two had great results, one had OK results after a year and the other three had no results.

So, like all things dealing with this condition. It works for some but not for others. As of now, there seems to be no "cure" and for most people, if your genetic makeup tends towards baldness, you're going to go bald.

ya it is a cream and small study but try it out. Like any hairloss program it takes months. But I guarantee weeks ull see a differance. I will try and post my pics. I had a very bad hairline very. And I look great now.

and about niz making your scalp dry to the other guy. I had dry and itchy scalp first 2 to 3 weeks of use. After that it seems to do oppisite. I put it on my scalp feels very refreshed and actually. And you wake up with a very fresh head actually and clean and soft loking hair. All users only have problem first month or less on niz than ur body loves it it seems lol.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »
You can use products to prevent/maintain hair that you have and also hair loss is genetic

but don't forget guys... if you experience hair loss go get a blood test... low test/high estrogen can lead to hair loss, so can hypothyroidsm

some people's lives are like shit because there's something wrong with them and don't seek treatment

I am a family of baldys myself and it hit me like all sevre cases at 19ish.

also steroids never helped. But if you try all of the balding you can hopfully regrow hair cause I've grown alot. I hope some others try it cause it works amazing guys. The few poducts without side effects.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2011, 11:56:23 AM »
I noticed in the past few months grocery stores and pharmacies stopped selling Niz. ???
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 12:44:07 PM »
ya it is a cream and small study but try it out. Like any hairloss program it takes months. But I guarantee weeks ull see a differance. I will try and post my pics. I had a very bad hairline very. And I look great now.

and about niz making your scalp dry to the other guy. I had dry and itchy scalp first 2 to 3 weeks of use. After that it seems to do oppisite. I put it on my scalp feels very refreshed and actually. And you wake up with a very fresh head actually and clean and soft loking hair. All users only have problem first month or less on niz than ur body loves it it seems lol.

OK, so do you use the Nizoral cream or shampoo that you leave overnight. Right now I have the 2% shampoo. Can I use that as a cream? Sometimes when I get home real late I'm too tired to take a shower. Instead of shampooing my hair with the Niz can I just massage it in with my hair dry and leave that in overnight?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2011, 12:46:50 PM »

I am a family of baldys myself and it hit me like all sevre cases at 19ish.

also steroids never helped. But if you try all of the balding you can hopfully regrow hair cause I've grown alot. I hope some others try it cause it works amazing guys. The few poducts without side effects.

I'm sold. I'm not balding yet but I'm 51 and there has been some thinning. My brother who's a four years older just started balding. It's getting pretty thin on top. I figure it's better to try to keep your hair then try to regrow it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2011, 01:08:33 PM »
I noticed in the past few months grocery stores and pharmacies stopped selling Niz. ???

Read somewhere online that they relocated their manufacturing plant and are waiting for fda approval of their new site.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2011, 02:41:12 PM »
OK, so do you use the Nizoral cream or shampoo that you leave overnight. Right now I have the 2% shampoo. Can I use that as a cream? Sometimes when I get home real late I'm too tired to take a shower. Instead of shampooing my hair with the Niz can I just massage it in with my hair dry and leave that in overnight?

shampoo. Exactly what I do. I put aprox a nickel size amount in the palm of my hand. Use other hand with my finger to dab the little puddle in my the hand and rub it in on differarnt spots. Temple gets a little dab and all over the top scalp. If nizoral still irrtaes you when it doesn't ur hair feels really fresh and clean all night and in morning conditioner it out over sink. My hair is super soft and shiney after to and noticeably thicker.

I regrow most my hair. I got lazy with doing this and didn't for weeks at a time. Did a cycle and almost lost it all again. aso I am regaining it back again now. Working great.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2011, 02:42:57 PM »
Read somewhere online that they relocated their manufacturing plant and are waiting for fda approval of their new site.

in canada seems to be np. If ur having trouble try canadian websites. Canadian wal mart. Shoppers drug mart or canadian costco.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2011, 05:20:29 PM »
I got some but I noticed some people online saying it was discontinued. As lyquid mentioned you guys can get it online if you can't find it a your local stores.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 06:43:50 PM »
I'm sold. I'm not balding yet but I'm 51 and there has been some thinning. My brother who's a four years older just started balding. It's getting pretty thin on top. I figure it's better to try to keep your hair then try to regrow it.

I see the shampoo just as good as the cream I mean its the saem chemical just some added shampoo crap. On the hairloss forums there are other guys that do this as well I have found. Claiming complete stopage of shedding. But no regrowth. All I know I that mine ha regrown. Either the nizoral or emu oil. But as you can ee they both play a good role but he nizoral alone I'm impressed at all its feats. Since the emu oil can't clear the sebum and hairloss doctors and scientist are paying alot of attention to sebum now discoering that it harbours the dht and possibly makes it on its own.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2011, 06:47:45 PM »
I see the shampoo just as good as the cream I mean its the saem chemical just some added shampoo crap. On the hairloss forums there are other guys that do this as well I have found. Claiming complete stopage of shedding. But no regrowth. All I know I that mine ha regrown. Either the nizoral or emu oil. But as you can ee they both play a good role but he nizoral alone I'm impressed at all its feats. Since the emu oil can't clear the sebum and hairloss doctors and scientist are paying alot of attention to sebum now discoering that it harbours the dht and possibly makes it on its own.

Thanks again for all the help and advice.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2011, 07:17:19 PM »

np. Make sure you pot back with some updates and which products yu went with.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2011, 08:55:59 PM »
Your hair looked thick in one of the pics you posted.
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2011, 09:25:19 PM »
np. Make sure you pot back with some updates and which products yu went with.

I'm still have some Nizoral 2% from way back and I'm just going to use that and the emu oil. There won't be much to report because I have bushy type almost kneegrow hair that I keep short and it's still pretty much all there. I just got paranoid when I saw how much and how fast my older brother started losing his hair. And I am 51. I wouldn't mind be bald at all but I have big Obama ears and I just can't pull off the look. In fact, if I could pull it off I would much rather be bald.

Here's a pic taken a few weeks ago.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2011, 09:44:51 PM »
I'm still have some Nizoral 2% from way back and I'm just going to use that and the emu oil. There won't be much to report because I have bushy type almost kneegrow hair that I keep short and it's still pretty much all there. I just got paranoid when I saw how much and how fast my older brother started losing his hair. And I am 51. I wouldn't mind be bald at all but I have big Obama ears and I just can't pull off the look. In fact, if I could pull it off I would much rather be bald.

Here's a pic taken a few weeks ago.

Nothing wrong with using propecia, it works and the sides are overstated imo.
T

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2011, 08:28:25 AM »
Some great info here

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2011, 12:48:29 PM »
Nothing wrong with using propecia, it works and the sides are overstated imo.

mind giving me some personal experience with it and how good it worked. Not only did the reviews online scare me out of using it. But even on test saw palmetto alone will give me really wimpy soft boners and hard to cum. But soon as I stop I'm super hard all the time beat off 10 times a day. I add saw palmetto next thing you know sex drive is I can go days without it.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2011, 01:39:23 PM »
mind giving me some personal experience with it and how good it worked. Not only did the reviews online scare me out of using it. But even on test saw palmetto alone will give me really wimpy soft boners and hard to cum. But soon as I stop I'm super hard all the time beat off 10 times a day. I add saw palmetto next thing you know sex drive is I can go days without it.
Decided to start taking it just for maintenance. I have pretty good hair. No problem with my sex drive and my dick gets hard when I want it to get hard. Not all will experience sides and I can say that I haven't noticed anything while taking it for the past year that would cause me to stop.
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2011, 01:57:18 PM »
Lyquid,

I saw on another thread that you did infact start shedding on your 400 mg a day of test. Just wondering if you stuck with the npp or if you just went back on the test.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2011, 07:25:37 PM »
Lyquid,

I saw on another thread that you did infact start shedding on your 400 mg a day of test. Just wondering if you stuck with the npp or if you just went back on the test.

heres the catch after I regrew my hair of months of my hairlos products I stopped for months got super lazy. No niz maybe once a week during shower. No nothing I start cycle of 400 test and I start the products but they obv didn't have time to work.

I am not gonna be lazy with it anymore I am using them to regrow right now with little test still in me. Than once I'm on em steady I will try again in 6 weeks or so time.

all about experimenting with this stuff. So right now no test and just npp with the products. So far hair is regrowing in hairline ill let you know how it goes and what's safe. 500 test 400 npp is safe on products. Well see what else since I'm back on. I regrow my hair fully on test n npp but lower doses right

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2011, 07:27:15 PM »
Decided to start taking it just for maintenance. I have pretty good hair. No problem with my sex drive and my dick gets hard when I want it to get hard. Not all will experience sides and I can say that I haven't noticed anything while taking it for the past year that would cause me to stop.

are you on gear and finasteride year round?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2011, 09:50:52 AM »
are you on gear and finasteride year round?
Yes. I will have to leave it at that.
T

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2011, 08:44:42 PM »
how do you sleep on your pillow with a head of shampoo though?  Doesn't that make a wet mess? What am I missing here?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2011, 09:08:55 PM »
how do you sleep on your pillow with a head of shampoo though?  Doesn't that make a wet mess? What am I missing here?

lol. Well if you plan ofgetting ur hair soaking wet than putting shampoo in it. Sure. But nizoral is very thin and dry shampoo. You put a nickl size amount on for your whole head it drys in instantly your skin absorbs it. Not slightest bit wet nor irritated. Ur head feels really fresh and clean actually.

unless ur a first time user of nizoral its itchy even just showering. After few wks ur fine.