Author Topic: Official Baltimore Ravens 2023 🏈 Superbowl thread  (Read 47951 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Officail Baltimore Ravens 2018 🏈 Superbowl thread
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »
Man, spanked by  Cincy at cincy, so nothings changed there.  I guess it's not as bad as tying the Browns.

we're undefeated bitch

E
E

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2018, 03:19:21 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2018, 03:34:05 AM »
Anyone watch anything interesting on tv last night? Earl?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2018, 07:54:40 PM »
Anyone watch anything interesting on tv last night? Earl?

yes i watched the season premiere of the simpsons

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2018, 02:35:44 PM »
Man, spanked by  Cincy at cincy, so nothings changed there.  I guess it's not as bad as tying the Browns.

what is worse than tying the browns?

losing to the browns HAHAHAHAHA ;D

E
E

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2018, 01:44:38 PM »
what is worse than tying the browns?

losing to the browns HAHAHAHAHA ;D

E

Joe looking bad. I thought he’d make it through this year and get benched or traded next year but I think they put in Lamar within two weeks of coming out of the bye.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2018, 03:39:00 PM »
Joe looking bad. I thought he’d make it through this year and get benched or traded next year but I think they put in Lamar within two weeks of coming out of the bye.

lamar is as dumb as a rock, i promise you he is not a franchise qb

E
E

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2018, 05:49:21 PM »
lamar is as dumb as a rock, i promise you he is not a franchise qb

E

I believe this. Them letting Harbaugh go is a mistake as well. Harbaugh and Flacco head to Denver in 2019?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2018, 04:52:51 PM »
Wow what a difference a few weeks makes. Four seed and an unstoppable run game. I don’t know how far I see it going but I do have a $100 bet I made at Caesar’s in June at 50:1 they win the Super Bowl.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2019, 01:28:15 PM »
Wow what a difference a few weeks makes. Four seed and an unstoppable run game. I don’t know how far I see it going but I do have a $100 bet I made at Caesar’s in June at 50:1 they win the Super Bowl.

i'm thinking it's time the steelers rebuild, i move on from everybody older than 26 and fire the entire coaching staff

your ravens have zero shot at the super bowl, i'm not being a dick just telling it how it is

jackson won't be the first rookie running qb to play well as a rookie and then be cut 3 years later

E
E

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
Re: Officail Baltimore Ravens 2019 🏈 Superbowl thread
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2019, 06:58:28 AM »
Thread title edited for accuracy.

Back for this year baby! See if Lamar took a step forward of if Trace will becomes the new starter mid season. Go Ravens, no kneelers!

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2019, 10:15:52 AM »
Thread title edited for accuracy.

Back for this year baby! See if Lamar took a step forward of if Trace will becomes the new starter mid season. Go Ravens, no kneelers!

You're kidding, right?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2019, 07:44:17 PM »
You're kidding, right?

Check the date. I posted that Saturday before we saw him on Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised, even if Miami is awful.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2019, 07:22:52 AM »
Check the date. I posted that Saturday before we saw him on Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised, even if Miami is awful.

Doubt Trace will see the field this Sunday as the 3rd stringer. An injury to RG3 would have to happen. RG3 is proving to be a very capable backup because of his similar skill set to Lamar in their offense.

Miami is probably the worst team in the NFL right now, so I'm not drinking the kool-aid just yet. The real test will be Kansas City on the road in week 3. They should dominate Arizona against a rookie QB in week 2.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2019, 03:41:52 PM »
Doubt Trace will see the field this Sunday as the 3rd stringer. An injury to RG3 would have to happen. RG3 is proving to be a very capable backup because of his similar skill set to Lamar in their offense.

Miami is probably the worst team in the NFL right now, so I'm not drinking the kool-aid just yet. The real test will be Kansas City on the road in week 3. They should dominate Arizona against a rookie QB in week 2.

Lamar looked good today, and seems to have real chemistry with Andrews. It’ll be interesting to see next week against the Chiefs if they can keep this up.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2019, 04:44:48 PM »
Lamar looked good today, and seems to have real chemistry with Andrews. It’ll be interesting to see next week against the Chiefs if they can keep this up.

8 touchdown passes through 2 games. That's 2 more than he had in all of last season. His passing has improved so much since his rookie year. That 3rd down throw to Hollywood Brown was a thing of beauty in the 4th quarter and it helped seal the win. I'm curious as to how the Ravens will try to defend Mahommes. That dude is unbelievable. But the Chiefs' defense isn't that strong in my opinion. I think Andrews and the other TE's can give them problems.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2019, 11:48:43 AM »
Roethlesberger out for the season.  Ravens just won the division.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2019, 11:56:09 AM »
Roethlesberger out for the season.  Ravens just won the division.

Season is a long way from over. 14 games to go and I never would count out the Steelers as a Ravens fan. The Ravens have lost to the Steelers when Charlie Batch was the QB.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2019, 12:06:18 PM »
Season is a long way from over. 14 games to go and I never would count out the Steelers as a Ravens fan. The Ravens have lost to the Steelers when Charlie Batch was the QB.
Yeah but the Steelers are already in a 2 game hole.  Browns are overrated with a team that will gel later but too many free agents to win for awhile.  Bengals defense is awful and will not get any better this year.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2019, 12:37:46 PM »
Yeah but the Steelers are already in a 2 game hole.  Browns are overrated with a team that will gel later but too many free agents to win for awhile.  Bengals defense is awful and will not get any better this year.

Jury is still out on the Browns. Curious to see how they play tonight against the Jets. Yeah Bengals are terrible.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2019, 12:41:54 PM »
Jury is still out on the Browns. Curious to see how they play tonight against the Jets. Yeah Bengals are terrible.
I think the Browns will be good by the end of the season after free agents gel as a team but they will be too far behind to catch up to the Ravens. The Browns did lose their best O lineman and their line is weak.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2019, 04:40:34 PM »
i'm thrilled ben is out for the year, team was going nowhere with him and hopefully he won't ever return and hopefully it gets tomlin fired too, though i worry they'll excuse his record this year since ben got hurt

time to start the rebuild with a new qb, coach, and gm

rudolph looked pretty good, time will tell how good he really is and i'm excited to see how it plays out, i wasn't excited at all before ben got hurt

E
E

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2019, 02:38:09 AM »
i'm thrilled ben is out for the year, team was going nowhere with him and hopefully he won't ever return and hopefully it gets tomlin fired too, though i worry they'll excuse his record this year since ben got hurt

rudolph looked pretty good, time will tell how good he really is and i'm excited to see how it plays out, i wasn't excited at all before ben got hurt

E
It is a great spot for Rudoph and the Steelers.  He can prove his worth as a starter and if he isn't any good the Steelers will draft a QB in the draft.  There are a lot of good QB's coming out next year.  This is how the Steelers got Roethlesberger to start with.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2019, 08:03:45 AM »

E

Ben has already gone on record saying that he intends to return for the 2020 season. He recently signed an extension that he says he will play out. I think Mason looks ok so far.

The Browns definitely have talent. Even though the Jets suck I thought the Browns looked good Monday night. OBJ showed why he's still a top 5 receiver and Myles Garrett is a monster. If Baker can cut down on the interceptions the Browns will do some damage.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2019, 10:05:59 AM »
It is a great spot for Rudoph and the Steelers.  He can prove his worth as a starter and if he isn't any good the Steelers will draft a QB in the draft.  There are a lot of good QB's coming out next year.  This is how the Steelers got Roethlesberger to start with.
Updating my own quote.  Steelers trade next year's first round draft pick for safety Mikah Fitzpatrick.  They are all in on Rudolph.