Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 415527 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2625 on: November 21, 2021, 08:44:46 PM »

Haha, I said average. Calm your tits Flo.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2627 on: November 21, 2021, 11:21:37 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2628 on: November 22, 2021, 02:55:00 AM »
It's already been shown that the unvaccinated are 200 times more likely to spread the virus. What further evidence is needed?

Not entirely

The vaxed are 2 times more likely to be asymptomatic vs unvaxed.

The vaxed are allowed more freedoms than unvaxed and therefore logically have more movement and are therefore considerably higher contact.

The vaxed in most countries we discuss make up the majority of the population, the majority of positive cases, the majority of hospitalisations and majority of deaths. The idea that the unvaxed pose a threat is at absolute odds with the data available.

This doesn't require phd maths. Even the initial mortality rate was totally fucked up because they used the wrong data. You need to measure incremental deaths, not normal deaths because the world are saying, here is an abnormality and it's killing everybody..... fine, we will see the incremental deaths. The actual death rate in the US decreased when i looked at it in 2020..... and people wonder why all those street hospital tents vanished......

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2629 on: November 22, 2021, 02:58:58 AM »
The math behind Viruses and vaccines is extremely complicated. It needs to be calculated by someone with a PHD in statistics with many years of experience.

If you have “simple math” explaining things, it means your math is wrong.

Are Statistics Reliable? 73.6% of statistics are false. ... This is known as the “misuse of statistics.” It is often assumed that the misuse of statistics is limited to those individuals or companies seeking to gain profit from distorting the truth, be it economics, education or mass media.
https://www.datapine.com/blog/misleading-statistics-and-data/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2630 on: November 22, 2021, 08:06:25 AM »
The math behind Viruses and vaccines is extremely complicated. It needs to be calculated by someone with a PHD in statistics with many years of experience.

If you have “simple math” explaining things, it means your math is wrong.

Viruses can be explained with reverse transcriptase, sequence spacing, and population dynamics.

Go get that 5th shot.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2631 on: November 22, 2021, 08:37:51 AM »
Australia is really messed up.

"The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified in the community of Binjari. The move comes after hard lockdowns were instituted in the communities of both Binjari and nearby Rockhole on Saturday night.

"Residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the five reasons to leave their homes," said Northern Territory chief minister, Michael Gunner, referring to the country's five allowable reasons to avoid lockdown (buying food and supplies, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, work or education if it can't be done from home, and to get vaccinated at the nearest possible location).

"They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law."

"It's highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts," he continued, adding "We have already identified 38 close contacts from Binjari but that number will go up. Those 38 are being transferred now."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/australian-army-begins-transferring-covid-positive-cases-contacts-quarantine-camps

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2633 on: November 22, 2021, 02:43:17 PM »
Croatia is doing it well with chants of "we are not giving you our children". AP stories call all these people "far right".  ::)

Similar protests in Italy, Australia, France, N Ireland, UK, Germany, Netherlands.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/100000-citizens-rise-up-in-zagreb/

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-austria/fact-check-photo-shows-thousands-of-people-at-a-moscow-rally-in-1991-not-vienna-in-2021-idUSL1N2SD1DP

Hahahaha....too funny!

Antivaxxers obviously don't have enough evidence to back up their claims so they have to make stuff up. Can you say DESPERATE.

😆😆😆

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2634 on: November 22, 2021, 03:59:58 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-austria/fact-check-photo-shows-thousands-of-people-at-a-moscow-rally-in-1991-not-vienna-in-2021-idUSL1N2SD1DP

Hahahaha....too funny!

Antivaxxers obviously don't have enough evidence to back up their claims so they have to make stuff up. Can you say DESPERATE.

😆😆😆

Great. Except the picture is of people at Zagreb Croatia, not Vienna - so your article is unrelated to my post.

Reading comprehension matters. This is a sign of average intelligence.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2635 on: November 22, 2021, 04:51:42 PM »
Was at a huge family wedding on Nov 13th. My symptoms started the 14th. Nine days later only one other person has covid. My cousin and he probably got it from a coworker. Were talking about a 300 person wedding. I can't speak for everyone there but literally every member of my family there from siblings to aunts, uncles, cousins and 2nd cousins is vaccinated. Seems to be more than a coincidence that the event wasn't a super Spreader event.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2636 on: November 22, 2021, 05:05:17 PM »

Great. Except the picture is of people at Zagreb Croatia, not Vienna - so your article is unrelated to my post.

Reading comprehension matters. This is a sign of average intelligence.

Hey you're right!

There's sooo many fake protest pics it's hard to keep track.

Here's one that antivaxxers made from France.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-france-worldcup-idUSL1N2OW0WN

😆

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2637 on: November 22, 2021, 09:04:41 PM »
Australia is really messed up.

"The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified in the community of Binjari. The move comes after hard lockdowns were instituted in the communities of both Binjari and nearby Rockhole on Saturday night.

"Residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the five reasons to leave their homes," said Northern Territory chief minister, Michael Gunner, referring to the country's five allowable reasons to avoid lockdown (buying food and supplies, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, work or education if it can't be done from home, and to get vaccinated at the nearest possible location).

"They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law."

"It's highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts," he continued, adding "We have already identified 38 close contacts from Binjari but that number will go up. Those 38 are being transferred now."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/australian-army-begins-transferring-covid-positive-cases-contacts-quarantine-camps

Yeah just be careful about some of the ozzie stuff. I knew straight away those are aboriginal communities and those places are a different kettle of fish.

Population of 195 with 38 cases. The population in those communities are pretty much 100% welfare, removing them to another place is an upgrade as the facility will be WAY better equipped with better food and care available. Plus if there are kids and women involved, it is a much safer environment for them to be moved and under care.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2638 on: November 22, 2021, 09:17:17 PM »
The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified

removing them to another place is an upgrade

phaggots like u r the reason tyranny is steamrolling humanity, at the moment.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2639 on: November 22, 2021, 09:33:37 PM »
Fully vaccinated Canadian senator dies shortly after a long struggle with COVID

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fully-vaccinated-canadian-senator-dies-shorty-after-a-long-struggle-with-covid/?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa

'A fully jabbed Canadian senator who died as a result of a monthlong battle with COVID continued to promote the “protection” of the injections only shortly before her death.

Despite dying due to her struggle with the virus even though she had two full jabs... her office released a statement praising the injections.

“Senator Forest-Niesing would like to remind all Canadians of the importance of vaccination,” her office said.

“(She) remains convinced her fight would have been much different if it had not been for this protection.”'

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2640 on: November 23, 2021, 12:17:00 AM »

Proud, natural immunity Antivaxxers made in France.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2641 on: November 23, 2021, 12:45:28 AM »
I'm gonna tell you a side effect of the vaccination people tend to forget. Once people get their jab they become careless, high five and hug everybody because they think they're safe. Last february at my job, some scared old people went for the jab and when they came back they were all so confident that they'll never get the virus, shook hands with everyone, hugged their homies, wandered in crowded places and ended up getting the covid.  ;D

Those worthless shots gave to people the illusion of not getting covid or at least not getting badly sick from it and it's what drove cases high.

My aunt criticized me for not getting the vaxx, did the same careless BS everybody did and her 70yo ass ended up on a hospital bed crying for oxygen.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2642 on: November 23, 2021, 03:22:35 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2643 on: November 23, 2021, 03:28:24 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2644 on: November 23, 2021, 04:23:09 AM »
Snowball of COVID jab injuries reported as ICU physicians blow whistle on dangers of the shot

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/snowball-of-covid-jab-injuries-reported-as-icu-physicians-blow-whistle-on-dangers-of-the-shot/

'One act of bravery begins to snowball. Dr. Patricia Lee “risked it all” to step forward, after being ignored by public health officials, to reveal the serious series of harms she witnessed from COVID-19 vaccines in her intensive care unit. With that one act, my firm has now been contacted by more than a dozen other physicians. Attached are 11 declarations from physicians across the country attesting to serious harms from COVID-19 vaccines.

Public health authorities tell us to trust doctors. If individuals have concerns about the vaccine, they say: “speak with your doctor.” These very doctors are now telling health authorities there is a serious problem. They have been telling these health authorities for months in myriad correspondences.

And the eleven declarations attached are likely a small sampling – after all, Dr. Patricia Lee’s letter was released on this Substack when it only had a few hundred subscribers. It nonetheless started a snowball of physicians reaching out with similar stories which is growing by the day.

It should not be that public health authorities listen to physicians only if they parrot their preferred messaging regarding COVID-19 vaccines. To the contrary, physicians should especially be listened to when their clinical experience directly opposes that messaging. But the experience of these physicians, and the many more who have contacted my firm, evidences that precisely the opposite is true.

These doctors, like most doctors, are the last individuals that want to admit that a COVID-19 vaccine caused their patients or their own injuries. And they are the last to want to publicly make such an admission. Truly.

But reality does not afford them these luxuries. The injuries they report are all too real and devastating. As detailed in the attached declarations (click image below), most of the injured physicians can no longer work or are severely restricted in their ability to work.

The lesson yet again is that civil and individual rights should never be contingent upon a medical procedure. Never. Requiring informed consent – which means giving every American the ability to give or withhold consent without coercion – is the last and final backstop to the dangers that result when we permit the government to decide what must be injected or placed into, or onto our bodies.

This is no hyperbole, since the current state of affairs is that you cannot sue the manufacturers for COVID-19 vaccine injuries; cannot see the data underlying the licensure of the vaccine; cannot discuss COVID-19 vaccine injuries on social media; and cannot say no to the vaccine if you want to keep your job or attend many universities. Whatever your views are on the COVID-19 vaccine itself, every American should reject letting the government decide what medical procedures they must engage in to participate in civil society.'

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2645 on: November 23, 2021, 06:10:22 AM »
Was at a huge family wedding on Nov 13th. My symptoms started the 14th. Nine days later only one other person has covid. My cousin and he probably got it from a coworker. Were talking about a 300 person wedding. I can't speak for everyone there but literally every member of my family there from siblings to aunts, uncles, cousins and 2nd cousins is vaccinated. Seems to be more than a coincidence that the event wasn't a super Spreader event.

Kinda like the Sturgis bike rally, the George Floyd protests, spring break in Miami and the Trump rallies? Oh wait, nobody was vaccinated at those that events which never became super spreaders.

Is there any point when you admit that some of this shit is not on the up and up?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2646 on: November 23, 2021, 10:05:28 AM »
Kinda like the Sturgis bike rally, the George Floyd protests, spring break in Miami and the Trump rallies? Oh wait, nobody was vaccinated at those that events which never became super spreaders.

Is there any point when you admit that some of this shit is not on the up and up?

Wow. Just shameless.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2647 on: November 23, 2021, 10:27:53 AM »
All you need to know is that there are more cases of the Chinavirus now than before the “vaccine” ever came out. I just got my refill of hydroxycholroquin for the next 6 months

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2648 on: November 23, 2021, 10:39:44 AM »
Not surprised. We are fully open again and still too many people aren't taking any precautions. Hospitalizations and deaths are better than a year ago. Are you taking hydroxy as a preventive or do you have it as a stand by?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2649 on: November 23, 2021, 11:55:47 AM »
All you need to know is that there are more cases of the Chinavirus now than before the “vaccine” ever came out. I just got my refill of hydroxycholroquin for the next 6 months

And ironically the greater the Covid-19 numbers the lower the influenza numbers.

On the Ozzie data it states the information on influenza for 2021 is severely impacted by Covid-19 data therefore they cannot get a picture of the severity of our flu season.

Yet further into detail they then claim due to the massive low numbers of influenza, it means the flu vaccines are working…….

Ummm, no. It means your Covid-19 positives are influenza positives but you can see the message here in plain sight. Once they change the testing method, Covid-19 will go down and they will say ‘the vaccines are working’ meanwhile influenza goes back up and magically the flu vaccine stops working.