Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418690 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1925 on: September 10, 2021, 07:45:37 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1926 on: September 10, 2021, 07:49:10 AM »
No O type. A+ from memory.

My worry is if the RNA one fucks you up from developing future immunity so you will always be reliant on the latest vax and can't produce your own immunity. This is why i went for Astra, yes risks upfront (so does pfizer though) but no risk of permanent immune fuckup.

Interesting about the blood type. My theory is still holding up.

This would seem to be a hack on human biology...look at the people involved, not exactly that great of a track record in the last 10 years esp Gates and his eugenics depop speeches...the chances of this being purely incompetence not that great when they were running exercises for this very thing.

They need to get as many shots in people before they have to admit the shots will continue forever due to whatever mechanism is in the two shot vaccine...best guess. The unvaxxed are lowest on the totem pole for the social credit score that we seem headed for. Why is it that we are becoming so much like China so fast?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1927 on: September 10, 2021, 07:51:13 AM »

Epic retard, epic retard (Pervy Joe B)^^^^^

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1928 on: September 10, 2021, 05:18:19 PM »
Current list of states where the Governor has expressed that the Biden executive order on vaccines is not going to work for their state or legal action has been threatened.

So for the Grinch, here is where you can start looking to move.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1929 on: September 10, 2021, 05:36:31 PM »
Current list of states where the Governor has expressed that the Biden executive order on vaccines is not going to work for their state or legal action has been threatened.

Cue Biden's "Neanderthal thinking" comment.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1930 on: September 10, 2021, 06:39:56 PM »

Interesting about the blood type. My theory is still holding up.

This would seem to be a hack on human biology...look at the people involved, not exactly that great of a track record in the last 10 years esp Gates and his eugenics depop speeches...the chances of this being purely incompetence not that great when they were running exercises for this very thing.

They need to get as many shots in people before they have to admit the shots will continue forever due to whatever mechanism is in the two shot vaccine...best guess. The unvaxxed are lowest on the totem pole for the social credit score that we seem headed for. Why is it that we are becoming so much like China so fast?

Gates’ wife divorced only after this Pandemic and when Gates went hard into it. There’s something in that as when you have ultimate wealth and freedom and you choose to divorce…….

China was demonised for decades but their model is strong. Their strategy dwarfs everyone else but people are too redarded to see it. Look at their progression this last decade, it’s beast mode.

Ultimate democracy creates ultimate division because you allow for so many fractures of probability.

I used to tell the MD in the last company I worked for, this isn’t a democracy, you’re a leader or you have mutiny. Navy does this. Pirates even had a code because they know without it you have mutiny and chaos. Yet in 2021 we think going from 2 genders to 37 is progression. We think social media influencers should possess the power to move financial markets 😂

I didn’t think the US would fall behind so badly but the pandemic has really bled the country of focus. US Left Afghanistan now. China merely said ‘oh hey, we’ll recognise Taliban and we can help build your infrastructure if you give us rights to mine your land’ and literally that is all it took in 1 fucking week. Meanwhile US was there for 20yrs and forgot to ask for mining rights…. Oops….. what a colossal fuckup.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1931 on: September 10, 2021, 07:14:07 PM »
Inability and/or unwillingness to answer simple logical questions. This administration is a complete mess. We are serving them not the other way around.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #1932 on: September 11, 2021, 09:07:16 AM »
You know, every time this vaccine is talked about in the media -instead of acknowledging the valid reasons why people might be skeptical or critical, they just steam roll on and make them sound irresponsible and stupid

Government institutions and the media are undoubtedly going to get and have gotten some things wrong and are going to contradict themselves and make mistaken given the novelty/uncertainty but instead of having some humility and being forth coming with this, they go on preaching from a unfounded position of certainty and authority and act as if nothing had happened.   

Not being genuine with people is a great way to create distrust and disdain

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1933 on: September 11, 2021, 09:17:47 AM »

Awesome thanks!!

Any Governor who doesn't come out against this should be tried and hung for treason... doesn't matter D or R next to their name.. this is CLEARLY unconstitutional.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: September 11, 2021, 09:18:15 AM »
Vaccinating under 16 year old enmass is illegal
Each case should be individually assessed
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4962726/
The Gillick Competent Child
The right of a child under 16 to consent to medical examination and treatment, including immunization was decided by the House of Lords in Gillick v West Norfolk and Wisbech AHA [1986] where a mother of girls under 16 objected to Department of Health advice that allowed doctors to give contraceptive advice and treatment to children without parental consent.5 Their Lordships held that a child under 16 had the legal competence to consent to medical examination and treatment if they had sufficient maturity and intelligence to understand the nature and implications of that treatment.5

as for informed consent no one has had it, because no one is being given the other side of the story regards vaccines

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1935 on: September 11, 2021, 09:22:56 AM »

You are not an O blood type I take it? Everyone I know that has taken the shot that was A, B, AB has had a similar strong reaction. So far all of the O types that I know first hand did not have this sort of reaction.

Type B

Pfizer

Felt nothing either time - literally a 2 hour mild ache where the shots went in (nowhere near as bad as a Primo shot ;D)
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1936 on: September 11, 2021, 10:05:01 AM »
What more do you need to know?

"President Joe Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal court system."

https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1631289096

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1937 on: September 12, 2021, 11:25:48 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1938 on: September 12, 2021, 12:10:14 PM »
You know, every time this vaccine is talked about in the media -instead of acknowledging the valid reasons why people might be skeptical or critical, they just steam roll on and make them sound irresponsible and stupid

Government institutions and the media are undoubtedly going to get and have gotten some things wrong and are going to contradict themselves and make mistaken given the novelty/uncertainty but instead of having some humility and being forth coming with this, they go on preaching from a unfounded position of certainty and authority and act as if nothing had happened.   

Not being genuine with people is a great way to create distrust and disdain

If you watch the commercials, about 50% of them are for prescription drugs. Big Pharma is the media’s  best customer.

At this point, anybody who has a level of trust in government and the media greater than zero is a marker, an idiot, or both.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1939 on: September 13, 2021, 08:35:40 AM »
Panel of scientists published in The Lancet that boosters are mostly worthless. Two of the scientists are the ones who stepped down from the FDA recently.

Whoops Moderna stock price...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/panel-scientists-determines-most-people-dont-need-boosters

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1940 on: September 13, 2021, 01:51:39 PM »
Had my second Pfizer vaccine.

No side effects except some temporary stiffness in the shoulder muscle from the needle.

Was told there might be a third vaccine shot on the way.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1941 on: September 13, 2021, 02:00:46 PM »
They keep pushing. Sooner or later someone pushes back.

I'm way too old.

Please, somebody push back.
a

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1942 on: September 13, 2021, 03:04:07 PM »
Say what??

Pfizer CEO said in December 2020 that for him, healthy at only 59 years of age, the vaccine is not recommended.

What would it take for the media-entranced, rootless, childless sheep, whose lifetime memories are mainly from tv shows, tv sports and movies, to understand what is going on? You've been played. Now, go watch another rerun.

here at 1:40

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1943 on: September 13, 2021, 03:15:15 PM »
What more do you need to know?

"President Joe Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal court system."

https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1631289096

That's absolutely outrageous - how can they justify such a 'do as we say, not as we do' situation..? 

Hoping someone can explain the logic to me here, perhaps it's a US legal/governmental thing?  (But I can't think what)
T

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1944 on: September 13, 2021, 10:26:21 PM »
wooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhh

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1945 on: September 13, 2021, 10:27:59 PM »
Love when the comment section on an MSM post doesn't go as planned.

waiting for the social media guy to be getting fired.

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/photos/a.461583946134/10158207966696135/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1946 on: September 14, 2021, 01:38:48 AM »
Onion
 layers keep getting peeled on the fake Scamdemic...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1947 on: September 14, 2021, 03:18:11 AM »
Love it when healthcare worker chimes in.

Mattelyn Cassels Chatham
I am a Physical Therapist with almost 30 years’ experience. In the nursing home /rehab where I work, we have had a higher number of residents with the shot than without the shot to contract the delta variant. 100% of those cov-positive residents without the shot have experienced anywhere from light cold-like symptoms to pneumonia requiring either no hospitalization to 3 days, none requiring ICU, and are all now asymptotic. 100% of those cov-positive residents who took the shots have died in a manner similar to that which we saw during the original onset last year. We had no known delta variant in our building until the shots started. The residents had it first and have spread to a handful of employees who provide hands-on care. Our latest cov-positive is 57 years old who took the second shot, immediately had falls, fractures, surgeries, and strokes. Previously, patient lived at home alone and was totally independent. 😢

Repeat after me.  Monotein shots teach the immune system to look for a protein THAT DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE and disregards the varying polyteins.  RIP O Gs

Had to pull out one of my classics.  8) I can just me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1948 on: September 14, 2021, 03:53:08 AM »
wooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhh

That data is per million. So, we’re not talking about a massive number of people. The population is in the 8-9 million range. It’s also during the hottest months when deaths increase due to heat related illnesses.

Basically the vaccines makes no difference and are simply a wealth transfer to the medical establishment.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1949 on: September 14, 2021, 09:37:36 AM »
Even The Atlantic is starting to get into truthiness. Hospitalizations have been the gold standard by which we are told the severity of the spread is happening. Turns out half of the people in the hospital either were there for something else and tested positive or were there with minor symptoms, not barely alive on respirators as they would have everyone up to this point believe.

"The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease."

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/09/covid-hospitalization-numbers-can-be-misleading/620062/