Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418547 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2250 on: November 07, 2021, 07:02:24 AM »
Let me guess….this “study” popped up your Facebook feed?

🙄🙄🙄🙄

OAK, please follow the science. This should have only been given to the old and infirm, same as regular flu shots. Will require a booster forever to work. Question is, will OAK be taking a booster the rest of his life pretending he made the correct decision?

"We report SARS-CoV-2 vaccine effectiveness against infection (VE-I) and death (VE-D) by vaccine type (n = 780,225) in the Veterans Health Administration, covering 2.7% of the U.S. population. From February to October 2021, VE-I declined from 87.9% to 48.1%, and the decline was greatest for the Janssen vaccine resulting in a VE-I of 13.1%. "

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2021-11-04/study-shows-dramatic-decline-in-effectiveness-of-covid-19-vaccines

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abm0620

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2251 on: November 07, 2021, 07:48:12 AM »
Let me guess….this “study” popped up your Facebook feed?

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yeah, FB could be too complicated so I simplified it for you.  ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2252 on: November 07, 2021, 08:10:52 AM »

OAK, please follow the science. This should have only been given to the old and infirm, same as regular flu shots. Will require a booster forever to work. Question is, will OAK be taking a booster the rest of his life pretending he made the correct decision?

"We report SARS-CoV-2 vaccine effectiveness against infection (VE-I) and death (VE-D) by vaccine type (n = 780,225) in the Veterans Health Administration, covering 2.7% of the U.S. population. From February to October 2021, VE-I declined from 87.9% to 48.1%, and the decline was greatest for the Janssen vaccine resulting in a VE-I of 13.1%. "

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2021-11-04/study-shows-dramatic-decline-in-effectiveness-of-covid-19-vaccines

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abm0620

Sorry, what you are saying isn’t correct.

The flu shot is recommended for all ages. My family gets it every year. Why would the COVID vaccine be given only to people who are old? Also, how would you define “old”.?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2255 on: November 07, 2021, 05:44:32 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2257 on: November 07, 2021, 07:00:41 PM »

The flu shot is recommended for all ages. My family gets it every year. Why would the COVID vaccine be given only to people who are old? Also, how would you define “old”.?

Did they change that on the CDC site this year as well?

In other news, Coca-Cola says buy more soda.

Giving flu shots to children and young adults is very odd where I live. I would assume you were a family of hypochondriacs if you told me you were giving them to your children.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2258 on: November 07, 2021, 07:04:56 PM »

Did they change that on the CDC site this year as well?

In other news, Coca-Cola says buy more soda.

Giving flu shots to children and young adults is very odd where I live. I would assume you were a family of hypochondriacs if you told me you were giving them to your children.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/flu-influenza/get-your-flu-shot.html

Everyone 6 months and older should get the flu shot
The flu shot is your best defence against the flu. The flu shot is recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older.

It can save lives by:

protecting you, if you're exposed to the virus
preventing you from getting very sick
protecting people close to you:
because you're less likely to spread the virus
who are at higher risk of serious flu complications if they get the flu
reducing additional burden on the health care system during the COVID-19 pandemic
reduce your chances of being infected with COVID-19 and the flu at the same time, which could lead to more serious complications

8)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2259 on: November 07, 2021, 07:08:34 PM »
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/flu-influenza/get-your-flu-shot.html

Everyone 6 months and older should get the flu shot
The flu shot is your best defence against the flu. The flu shot is recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older.

It can save lives by:

protecting you, if you're exposed to the virus
preventing you from getting very sick
protecting people close to you:
because you're less likely to spread the virus
who are at higher risk of serious flu complications if they get the flu
reducing additional burden on the health care system during the COVID-19 pandemic
reduce your chances of being infected with COVID-19 and the flu at the same time, which could lead to more serious complications

8)

If you think that is necessary you really are living life scared of the air.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2260 on: November 07, 2021, 07:15:35 PM »
So you are saying the government of Canada is wrong? Can you explain?

Only a statist worm would ask this sort of question. If you think govt is right about everything then do everything they say to do.

Not everybody wants to, and up until this year that was not even an issue.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2261 on: November 07, 2021, 07:52:15 PM »

If you think that is necessary you really are living life scared of the air.

🙄🙄🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2262 on: November 07, 2021, 08:06:11 PM »
"The Summit caught a fascinating story out of Italy: the Italian Higher Institute of Health decided it had miscounted COVID deaths.  Instead of looking at people who died with COVID, as it once did, it looked only at people who died from COVID — leading to a 97% decrease in Italy's COVID death count.  So far, the CDC shows no signs of following suit."

"Parse your way through all of this, and it becomes clear that COVID, because it is a new and highly adaptable coronavirus, hastened the deaths of those with one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peel by increasing their vulnerability to the things that were already killing them.  This is sad, for every minute, day, or week spent with a loved one matters.  Additionally, the extreme lockdowns consigned so many to heartbreakingly lonely deaths.

However, if you do as the Italian government did and strip away age and comorbidities from the death count, COVID is just another flu for most people.  The economy does not need to stop; people do not need to be locked up; the disease is treatable; and mass vaccination mandates are unnecessary, ineffective, and totalitarian."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/when_will_the_cdc_correct_its_covid_death_counts_as_italy_just_did.html

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2263 on: November 07, 2021, 09:43:30 PM »
"The Summit caught a fascinating story out of Italy: the Italian Higher Institute of Health decided it had miscounted COVID deaths.  Instead of looking at people who died with COVID, as it once did, it looked only at people who died from COVID — leading to a 97% decrease in Italy's COVID death count.  So far, the CDC shows no signs of following suit."

"Parse your way through all of this, and it becomes clear that COVID, because it is a new and highly adaptable coronavirus, hastened the deaths of those with one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peel by increasing their vulnerability to the things that were already killing them.  This is sad, for every minute, day, or week spent with a loved one matters.  Additionally, the extreme lockdowns consigned so many to heartbreakingly lonely deaths.

However, if you do as the Italian government did and strip away age and comorbidities from the death count, COVID is just another flu for most people.  The economy does not need to stop; people do not need to be locked up; the disease is treatable; and mass vaccination mandates are unnecessary, ineffective, and totalitarian."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/when_will_the_cdc_correct_its_covid_death_counts_as_italy_just_did.html

This has been shown to be a hoax.

Tell me….ever get tired of being WRONG?

😎😎😎

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2264 on: November 08, 2021, 04:18:12 AM »

the average age of covid death is age 82, the average life expectancy for a person is 81

Go figure....

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2265 on: November 09, 2021, 06:06:03 PM »
The FDA would like those that recovered naturally from covid to donate blood plasma to help others trying to recover.

Wonder why they aren't asking for blood plasma from people with the vaxxxxxxxxxx??????

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/donate-covid-19-plasma#:~:text=Individuals%20must%20have%20had%20a,to%20qualify%20for%20donation

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2266 on: November 09, 2021, 06:17:04 PM »
the average age of covid death is age 82, the average life expectancy for a person is 81

Go figure....

8 billion people on the planet....we got here with our own immune systems that have been perfected over tens of thousands of years. Talk about playing god.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #2267 on: November 09, 2021, 08:20:53 PM »
"Singapore Won’t Foot Bill for ‘Unvaccinated by Choice’ COVID Patients Anymore"

they really ought to do something like this in the states and just say fuck it to stupid mask mandates
https://www.thedailybeast.com/singaporean-residents-unvaccinated-by-choice-guy-eligible-for-free-covid-19-treatment

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2268 on: November 09, 2021, 08:36:54 PM »
"Singapore Won’t Foot Bill for ‘Unvaccinated by Choice’ COVID Patients Anymore"

they really ought to do something like this in the states and just say fuck it to stupid mask mandates
https://www.thedailybeast.com/singaporean-residents-unvaccinated-by-choice-guy-eligible-for-free-covid-19-treatment

As noted earlier, Singapore is almost completely vaxxed but their numbers are not looking good.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2269 on: November 09, 2021, 08:41:24 PM »

Go figure....

Life expectancy is 81 but that’s “from birth”. Life expectancy from 82 is 92.

So by your own admission on average people are losing 10 years of their life to the virus. That’s a lot!

🙁

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2270 on: November 09, 2021, 09:15:22 PM »
Life expectancy is 81 but that’s “from birth”. Life expectancy from 82 is 92.

So by your own admission on average people are losing 10 years of their life to the virus. That’s a lot!

🙁

What?

Where did you get that stat? If you live to 82 you're expected to make it to 92? EVERYONE I know that has lived to see 82 has made it to 104. Literally EVERYONE, even the 85 year that died from suicide of a brokenhearted would have easily made it to 104 according to the coroner. These numbers are concrete.

Your stat is shorting them 12 years.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2271 on: November 09, 2021, 09:32:18 PM »
What?

Where did you get that stat? If you live to 82 you're expected to make it to 92? EVERYONE I know that has lived to see 82 has made it to 104. Literally EVERYONE, even the 85 year that died from suicide of a brokenhearted would have easily made it to 104 according to the coroner. These numbers are concrete.

Your stat is shorting them 12 years.

It’s from the government of Canada.

Stats can be crazy!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2272 on: November 09, 2021, 09:35:49 PM »
82 is a gateway age to harder, riskier, unhealthier ages like 92.   :P :D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2273 on: November 10, 2021, 12:39:58 AM »

I've never had a flu shot.

Only had the flu once when i was 25.

Does that hurt your feelings?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2274 on: November 10, 2021, 04:42:22 AM »
Oklahoma court overturns $465 million opioid judgment against J&J

(Reuters) - The Oklahoma Supreme Court on Tuesday overturned a $465 million judgment against Johnson & Johnson in a lawsuit by the state alleging the drugmaker fueled the opioid epidemic through the deceptive marketing of painkillers.

The decision marked the latest setback for states and local governments pursuing lawsuits to hold pharmaceutical companies responsible for a drug abuse crisis the U.S. government says led to nearly 500,000 opioid overdose deaths over two decades.

Nice timing, right!  Can't possibly let JnJ's Janessen blood clotting, neuropathy experimental compound be associated with another one of their crippling products. At least 250m is less than 5 billion for their cancer powder.

FOH!