Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418503 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2300 on: November 13, 2021, 06:49:03 AM »
Austrian govt(not the people) is deciding to single out the unvaxxed as lesser citizens that will be subject to their own lockdowns. Millions will be subject to this...how would they enforce it?

I am a bit surprised they have admitted that recovery is at least equal to the shot but at this level of desperate coercion I wonder if people would rather just get a shot with covid in it rather than the vaxxx?  :D

“Our aim is clear: we want on Sunday to give the green light for a nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated,” Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg told a press conference.

This would mean people without proof of 2G (full vaccination or recovery from Covid-19) would be unable to leave their homes except for essential reasons.

He described Austria’s vaccination rate - just 65% of the population is fully vaccinated against Covid-19 - as “shameful”."

https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/austria-set-to-impose-lockdown-for-those-not-vaccinated-against-covid-19-20211112

https://www.thelocal.at/20211111/upper-austria-to-introduce-lockdown-for-the-unvaccinated-from-monday/

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2301 on: November 13, 2021, 09:04:27 AM »
Austrian govt(not the people) is deciding to single out the unvaxxed as lesser citizens that will be subject to their own lockdowns. Millions will be subject to this...how would they enforce it?

I am a bit surprised they have admitted that recovery is at least equal to the shot but at this level of desperate coercion I wonder if people would rather just get a shot with covid in it rather than the vaxxx?  :D

“Our aim is clear: we want on Sunday to give the green light for a nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated,” Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg told a press conference.

This would mean people without proof of 2G (full vaccination or recovery from Covid-19) would be unable to leave their homes except for essential reasons.

He described Austria’s vaccination rate - just 65% of the population is fully vaccinated against Covid-19 - as “shameful”."

https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/austria-set-to-impose-lockdown-for-those-not-vaccinated-against-covid-19-20211112

https://www.thelocal.at/20211111/upper-austria-to-introduce-lockdown-for-the-unvaccinated-from-monday/

people just don't get the fact that if you keep complying these "rules" will never end...

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2302 on: November 13, 2021, 09:13:32 AM »

The government has to do something. Austria is getting over 13,000 new COVID cases per day! That's insane!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2303 on: November 13, 2021, 09:15:35 AM »

people just don't get the fact that if you keep complying these "rules" will never end...

Quite the opposite actually. If everyone had gotten the vaccine...the virus wouldn't be surging in Austria.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: November 13, 2021, 09:23:20 AM »

“You’re a Schmuck”: Arnold Schwarzenegger Tells People Refusing to Get Vaccinated and Mask Up to Go F--k Themselves

“Screw your freedom…with freedom comes obligations and responsibilities.”

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2305 on: November 13, 2021, 09:51:14 AM »

“You’re a Schmuck”: Arnold Schwarzenegger Tells People Refusing to Get Vaccinated and Mask Up to Go F--k Themselves

“Screw your freedom…with freedom comes obligations and responsibilities.”

He's hoping to be woke enough for his legacy to remain intact. Lots of skeletons in that closet.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2306 on: November 13, 2021, 09:52:56 AM »
The government has to do something. Austria is getting over 13,000 new COVID cases per day! That's insane!

No. No they don't. They've done enough.

At the point they admitted you can be "fully vaccinated" yet still catch and spread this thing this all should have been over.

They failed and their plans failed...pharma and their marketing and bribing and lying....ALL FAILED.

This is akin to stopping all car crashes by taking everybody's right to drive away.

IDIOTIC!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2307 on: November 13, 2021, 09:55:14 AM »

He's hoping to be woke enough for his legacy to remain intact. Lots of skeletons in that closet.

Haha…yes

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2308 on: November 13, 2021, 09:55:28 AM »
Quite the opposite actually. If everyone had gotten the vaccine...the virus wouldn't be surging in Austria.

Nearly 70% vaxxx rate exceeds herd immunity if the vaxxx actually worked.

For a vaxxxx that doesn't work well, more than 90% as there are going to be about 1/3 of those that are subject to reinfection.

If you look at the overlap of the numbers it is clear that herd immunity is still a thing -  the old number 60ish %not the Fauci 90%+ number he pulled from his old, crooked ass.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: November 13, 2021, 09:59:38 AM »
If it’s been 2 weeks since he had the booster it’s HIGHLY UNLIKELY that was the cause of death.

🙄

You base this on what medical evidence?

Besides the fact it’s common for people of that doctors age rage, and profession, to pass away suddenly.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: November 13, 2021, 10:00:44 AM »

This is akin to stopping all car crashes by taking everybody's right to drive away.

IDIOTIC!!!

Of course they’re not taking EVERYONES license away.

If you get into a car accident and kill someone…they’ll take your license away. This is basically the same thing.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: November 13, 2021, 10:07:49 AM »
You base this on what medical evidence?

Besides the fact it’s common for people of that doctors age rage, and profession, to pass away suddenly.

Odds of having a “serious” reaction to the vaccine are 0.01%. Add in the fact that he died 2 weeks later  means the odds are astronomical.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: November 13, 2021, 10:22:58 AM »
Of course they’re not taking EVERYONES license away.

If you get into a car accident and kill someone…they’ll take your license away. This is basically the same thing.

It's not, why? It's pre-emptive action based on an assumption that those who are not vaxxxed are somehow guilty of spreading something they had and got over, don't have or may not even get.

Like I said, exactly like taking away everyone's right to drive to save lives on the road. But - it fails the test of simple logic. Yes, some people are going to die while the world operates, that was life before 2020. Most don't want to be subject to Minority Report tactics.

Meanwhile we know that the leaky vaxxxed freely get it, spread it and mutate it - yet are to be celebrated and rewarded by these same rulemakers. Again, fails any test of logic.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2313 on: November 13, 2021, 10:23:51 AM »
Odds of having a “serious” reaction to the vaccine are 0.01%. Add in the fact that he died 2 weeks later  means the odds are astronomical.

Can you state the odds of dying from Covid, just so I can see that you understand how low it is?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: November 13, 2021, 10:28:29 AM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2315 on: November 13, 2021, 10:37:46 AM »

Can you state the odds of dying from Covid, just so I can see that you understand how low it is?

COVID death rate is 2% (200 times higher). But this is just the tip of the iceberg.

If the healthcare system gets overwhelmed hundreds of millions WILL die.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: November 13, 2021, 10:52:06 AM »
COVID death rate is 2% (200 times higher). But this is just the tip of the iceberg.

If the healthcare system gets overwhelmed hundreds of millions WILL die.

Source for 2%? What is that for 65 years old and up?  ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2317 on: November 13, 2021, 11:01:45 AM »

Source for 2%? What is that for 65 years old and up?  ;D

Are you questioning the 2% statistic?

Why do you want to know specially the death rate for 65 and older?

Obviously these are well published stats. I won’t bother to post sources.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2318 on: November 13, 2021, 11:11:59 AM »

What independent study is providing these odds?

What are the odds a doctor would make a comment about the vaccine and then die after receiving the booster shot?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2319 on: November 13, 2021, 11:20:00 AM »
What independent study is providing these odds?

What are the odds a doctor would make a comment about the vaccine and then die after receiving the booster shot?

The odds of a 52 year old with no comorbidities dying of a heart attack is approximately 3%. If he had predisposing factors it would be much higher. It’s possible that he died from the vaccine, but as I stated earlier…HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

Also, 98% of Doctors have gotten the vaccine so it’s very likely that he would have made pro vaccine comments.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: November 13, 2021, 11:27:42 AM »
The odds of a 52 year old with no comorbidities dying of a heart attack is approximately 3%. If he had predisposing factors it would be much higher. It’s possible that he died from the vaccine, but as I stated earlier…HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

Also, 98% of Doctors have gotten the vaccine so it’s very likely that he would have made pro vaccine comments.

Why are avoiding my question. I know 3 doctors , our of 10, that did not get the vaccine. So your 98% is incorrect.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: November 13, 2021, 11:31:14 AM »
Why are avoiding my question. I know 3 doctors , our of 10, that did not get the vaccine. So your 98% is incorrect.

What’s your question? I thought I answered it?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2322 on: November 13, 2021, 11:34:57 AM »
What’s your question? I thought I answered it?

Oak = joke.

I wanted the odds of a 52 year old doctor who spoke against anti vaxxers dying with in 2 weeks of recieving a booster shot.

How many 52 year olds died after getting a booster?
Out of those how many were MD's?
Out of those how many issued public statements against anti vaxxers?

Get me those odds please.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2323 on: November 13, 2021, 11:38:40 AM »
Oak = joke.

I wanted the odds of a 52 year old doctor who spoke against anti vaxxers dying with in 2 weeks of recieving a booster shot.

How many 52 year olds died after getting a booster?
Out of those how many were MD's?
Out of those how many issued public statements against anti vaxxers?

Get me those odds please.

🙄

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2324 on: November 13, 2021, 11:47:53 AM »
Stop feeding the troll.
T