Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418542 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2350 on: November 14, 2021, 08:15:44 AM »
Singapore - over 85% of the TOTAL population(all ages) vaxxed...all time highs in cases as vaxxx proves ineffective.

But by all means continue to blame the unvaxxed even though the math is clear here that breakout cases are just the new normal.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2351 on: November 14, 2021, 08:18:24 AM »
Vermont, highest US State rate at 71% FULLY vaxxxinated....all time highs in covid cases as vaxxx proves ineffective.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2352 on: November 14, 2021, 08:21:10 AM »
Iceland....reinstating strict mandates as cases skyrocket. Vaxxx rate in Iceland...76% "fully" vaxxxxed. Health Minister says they need 3rd shot ASAP!  ??? Only govt could be that dumb.

The vaxxxx doesn't work folks, and neither do the protocols that govt has put in place...everyone is going to get the Chinavirus eventually.

https://www.icelandreview.com/society/covid-19-in-iceland-restrictions-tightened-again-following-sharp-increase-in-infections/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2353 on: November 14, 2021, 08:53:51 AM »
Forbes.
SAS Increases Winter Flights From Scandinavia To U.S.
2 days ago

Aviacionline.com
Scandinavian Airlines SAS increases operations to the United States for the 2021/2022 winter season
2 days ago

NewsInEnglish.no
SAS taking off for USA again

I'd advise SAS to hold all flights to the USA. 

All they need is a bunch of super strain-carrying vaxxed Americans reinfecting their country.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2354 on: November 14, 2021, 09:00:01 AM »
7.5 billion doses given to date. If the vaccine is so deadly where’s all the body bags?

🙄🙄🙄

You’re not that bright are you?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2355 on: November 14, 2021, 09:02:38 AM »
You’re not that bright are you?

It’s a simple question. Why are you dodging it?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2356 on: November 14, 2021, 09:07:36 AM »
When the Nordics have a spike in cases from accepting fucboi vaccinated passengers, I want the fucbois over at the CDC to track the exact strain/generation given they were able to identify the strains from Germany to NYC at the beginning of the pandemic.  I will puy up money with the bookies a USA vector will be identified.  Don't give me unvax.  They can only travel with 2 negative tests.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2357 on: November 14, 2021, 09:08:35 AM »
It’s a simple question. Why are you dodging it?

You think the documented reports of dead people are fake? Or do you want to see actual body bags? Lol

Btw, I don’t believe you’re Howard, he’s not this stupid. Strawman yes, Howard no

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2358 on: November 14, 2021, 09:33:13 AM »
You think the documented reports of dead people are fake? Or do you want to see actual body bags? Lol

Btw, I don’t believe you’re Howard, he’s not this stupid. Strawman yes, Howard no

If the vaccine is anywhere NEAR as deadly as you claim, there would be at least 300 or 400 million extra dead bodies. That's 10 times more deaths than normal.

So I ask you again, where are all the body bags?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2359 on: November 14, 2021, 09:44:26 AM »
Vermont, highest US State rate at 71% FULLY vaxxxinated....all time highs in covid cases as vaxxx proves ineffective.

A 71% vaccination rate is terrible (it's over 90% where I live). If nearly 30% of the state is unvaccinated OF COURSE cases will surge. Also, post the ICU stats too, you'll see they are filled with the unvaccinated.

What you posted here provides evidence of why EVERYONE needs to be vaccinated.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2360 on: November 14, 2021, 10:03:31 AM »

If the vaccine is anywhere NEAR as deadly as you claim, there would be at least 300 or 400 million extra dead bodies. That's 10 times more deaths than normal.

So I ask you again, where are all the body bags?

And I’ll say it again, you’re not very smart when you have more deaths do to one vaccine in the last 9 months than any vaccine in the last 10 years with people still dying from….is this too much for you to understand? We’re well over the 100k mark

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2361 on: November 14, 2021, 10:11:37 AM »
A 71% vaccination rate is terrible (it's over 90% where I live). If nearly 30% of the state is unvaccinated OF COURSE cases will surge. Also, post the ICU stats too, you'll see they are filled with the unvaccinated.

Canada is only 75% fully vaccinated.  Stay in your house then it'll be 100% where you live.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2362 on: November 14, 2021, 10:12:57 AM »

Also impossible for Howard to be posting so much without fart references.  I agree, sounds like Strawmask

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2363 on: November 14, 2021, 10:24:23 AM »
And I’ll say it again, you’re not very smart when you have more deaths do to one vaccine in the last 9 months than any vaccine in the last 10 years with people still dying from….is this too much for you to understand? We’re well over the 100k mark

Nope. You’re still not answering the question. That means what your saying is total nonsense.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2364 on: November 14, 2021, 10:25:02 AM »
Canada is only 75% fully vaccinated.  Stay in your house then it'll be 100% where you live.

Haha…check again.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2365 on: November 14, 2021, 10:29:08 AM »

I mean 300 million COVID vaccine deaths (your stat not mine) and not a single picture of mass graves?

🙄

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2366 on: November 14, 2021, 10:34:33 AM »
I mean 300 million COVID vaccine deaths (your stat not mine) and not a single picture of mass graves?

🙄

Good point.

Where are all the covid mass graves? Such a deadly virus, but where are the photos of the body bags stacked up?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2367 on: November 14, 2021, 10:41:02 AM »
Good point.

Where are all the covid mass graves? Such a deadly virus, but where are the photos of the body bags stacked up?

Umm…there’s lots of photos.🙄

Also there’s been 5,000,000 COVID deaths not 350,000,000.

🙄

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2368 on: November 14, 2021, 10:42:58 AM »
Umm…there’s lots of photos.🙄

Also there’s been 5,000,000 COVID deaths not 350,000,000.

🙄

5 million is more than 3 million. Post a photo.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2369 on: November 14, 2021, 10:43:56 AM »
5 million is more than 3 million. Post a photo.

🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2370 on: November 14, 2021, 11:07:10 AM »

Yes, let's return to a sane world where sick people stay home and really sick people go to the hospital while healthy people run the world and live their lives.

And before dickface says something about overrun hospitals...they haven't been. They'll find some place in bumfuckegypt and do a story about it but most of these hospitals are ghost towns and the only reason they have issues is due to staff not wanting the shot. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2371 on: November 14, 2021, 11:13:01 AM »

Weak. Yes, the answer has to be 100% with the shot even though ones with the shot are shedding most of the virus out there.

Then when it's 100% but the cases are still there it's the fault of the person not taking the booster, not the vaxxxx.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2372 on: November 14, 2021, 11:51:33 AM »
Time for a logic bomb.

In a country with say 20% unvaccinated, but all time high cases which is statistically more likely?

1) the remaining 20% un-vaccinated(minus those that already had it and are already naturally immune) are all getting sick. All of them at once for all time highs.

2) the vaccinated 80% are getting sick in numbers equal to or higher than the dwindling number of un-vaccinated, pushing the numbers to all time highs.

If the answer is #1, then there's no need to further vaxxxxx mandates as everyone will be immune shortly - the situation meeting even Fauci's new definition of 90% for herd immunity.

If the answer is #2 ....... ?????

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2373 on: November 14, 2021, 12:10:48 PM »
ITS all about your health and the health of everyone around you.

oh wait.... what?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2374 on: November 14, 2021, 12:25:33 PM »

Yes, let's return to a sane world where sick people stay home and really sick people go to the hospital while healthy people run the world and live their lives.

And before dickface says something about overrun hospitals...they haven't been. They'll find some place in bumfuckegypt and do a story about it but most of these hospitals are ghost towns and the only reason they have issues is due to staff not wanting the shot.

https://www.politico.com/news/agenda/2021/10/26/lack-hospital-space-crisis-covid-517219

The pandemic has killed over 700,000 Americans, but it has indirectly killed many more — all the people with treatable health emergencies who were unable to obtain care at hospitals overwhelmed with Covid patients.

Don't you EVER get tired of being proven wrong?

😆😆