Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418543 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2500 on: November 18, 2021, 01:22:17 PM »
it doesnt matter, and we also dont know, but more and more and more are going into the hospital vaccinated. Thats not SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN with this vaccine. It doesnt matter what % more unvaxxed are going into the hospital in this case, they are Im not arguing that. What I a arguing is this vaccine is not doing what its supposed to do. A LOT of people are ending up really sick and admitted after taking a vaccine that is not supposed to let this happen. If it happened to 3% of the people who took it sure I can see it, but 33%? Cmon man, get a grip, thats not good

geezus people who dont see both sides
People can't, won't admit their mistakes. Human nature unfortunately. I have always lived my life on instinct and it's served me well. The sheep in this World will suffer.
T

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2501 on: November 18, 2021, 01:26:17 PM »
People can't, won't admit their mistakes. Human nature unfortunately. I have always lived my life on instinct and it's served me well. The sheep in this World will suffer.

why is it so hard for people like oak and straw man to admit being wrong? Ill gladly admit when Im retarded. This vaccine is not doing what its supposed to as time goes on. 30% hospitalization rate? How can anyone in their right mind say its working at that rate, a rate which is rising daily?

i actually got vaccinated but holy fuk was that ever a waste of time
"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2502 on: November 18, 2021, 01:51:37 PM »
why is it so hard for people like oak and straw man to admit being wrong? Ill gladly admit when Im retarded. This vaccine is not doing what its supposed to as time goes on. 30% hospitalization rate? How can anyone in their right mind say its working at that rate, a rate which is rising daily?

How many times have the goalposts been moved? First it was supposed to stop you from getting it and from spreading it and that turned out to be false. Then it was supposed to have lasting protection. That turned out to be false. They are left with that you won’t get as sick as you would’ve gotten and that can’t be proven. Even if it’s true, that so called protection is only good for a few months.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2503 on: November 18, 2021, 01:52:41 PM »
How many times have the goalpost been moved? First it was supposed to stop you from getting it and from spreading and that turned out to be false. Then it was supposed to have lasting protection. That turned out to be false. They are left with that you won’t get as sick as you would’ve gotten and can’t be proven. Even if it’s true, that’s only good for a few months.

I agree 100%, it changes all the time. What a joke this vaccine has turned into
"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2504 on: November 18, 2021, 01:54:42 PM »
All is forgiven, Pfizer.  Go and sin no more.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2505 on: November 18, 2021, 01:55:00 PM »
This short 2 minute video is definitely worth a watch.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2506 on: November 18, 2021, 02:33:47 PM »

EVERY issue that you've brought up has been explained in great detail months ago by scientists. I take it you don't follow the news...at all.

You seem to have NO knowledge of the COVID virus whatsoever......I'm not sure why you got the vaccine in the first place?

🙄🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2507 on: November 18, 2021, 02:39:50 PM »

Hahahaha.....this is soooo true.

😆😆😆

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2508 on: November 18, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »

EVERY issue that you've brought up has been explained in great detail months ago by scientists. I take it you don't follow the news...at all.

You seem to have NO knowledge of the COVID virus whatsoever......I'm not sure why you got the vaccine in the first place?

🙄🙄🙄

follow the news,.....lol ,......ya cause msm really is honest
anyways, I ad you on ignore cause you just troll so back to ignore
"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2509 on: November 18, 2021, 04:09:22 PM »

But here is the twist…..

The standard method of testing is being changed at year end which means the basic tests will be able to single out Covid-19 from flu+Covid-19. Currently the basic tests detect you have nothing, common cold, Covid. That’s it. Influenza is included in the Covid metric.

Therefore in 2022 the data will show an extreme drop of Covid-19 cases as we begin to see that the majority of positives are actually for the usual influenza. Therefore the message is the vaccines do in fact work.

It’s real fucked up. But prepare yourself for the incoming data that shows they work…..

In a discussion the other night I brought up this all feels like govt has used all our social media algos and have it in play. We are 18 months into a pandemic and everyone is glued to it for every waking second. Since when has anything topic ever last eat more than 2 weeks???? 

The data, constant goalpost moving, changing messages, unclear plans are all there to keep us occupied and engaged to follow the rules while we transition.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2510 on: November 18, 2021, 04:36:25 PM »

The irony.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2511 on: November 18, 2021, 05:37:27 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2512 on: November 18, 2021, 06:24:12 PM »

Hahahaha.....this is soooo true.

😆😆😆

It is a great comparison.

Covid kills 100% of the unvaccinated.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2513 on: November 18, 2021, 06:32:36 PM »
It is a great comparison.

Covid kills 100% of the unvaccinated.

what? are you high? I can name 3 people on this forum who had it and are/were unvaccinated
"

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2514 on: November 18, 2021, 07:05:26 PM »
what? are you high? I can name 3 people on this forum who had it and are/were unvaccinated
sarcasm?
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2515 on: November 18, 2021, 07:06:16 PM »

Pretty sure that is sarcasm from Dave D.  :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2516 on: November 18, 2021, 07:07:31 PM »
This short 2 minute video is definitely worth a watch.

Ireland is 94% vaxxed because you couldn't enter a pub without it.  Truly devious. ;D

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2517 on: November 18, 2021, 07:07:52 PM »

Pretty sure that is sarcasm from Dave D.  :D

I think Dave D needs to meet Option D  :D :D :P
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2518 on: November 18, 2021, 07:32:35 PM »

Classic!

😆😆😆

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2519 on: November 18, 2021, 09:40:38 PM »
Pfizer CEO calls people who spread “Misinformation”: CRIMINALS

Has King Fucboi taken his 2 shots and 2 boosters yet?

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2520 on: November 19, 2021, 12:44:41 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2521 on: November 19, 2021, 12:46:54 AM »
 ::)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2522 on: November 19, 2021, 12:48:38 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2523 on: November 19, 2021, 01:14:56 AM »
FDA Documents Show CV19 Vax Produces a Bioweapon – Karen Kingston

https://usawatchdog.com/fda-documents-show-cv19-vax-produces-a-bioweapon-karen-kingston/

'Karen Kingston is a former Pfizer employee and top biotech analyst who has researched and written about many cutting edge pharmaceutical issues.

Kingston contends the so-called vaccines are in fact bioweapons and she can prove it with the FDA’s own data

Kingston also says the FDA’s own research shows they have known it is the vax bioweapons that have caused all the deaths and injuries.

The FDA document is incriminating evidence. If Janet Woodcock (Janet Woodcock is the Acting Commissioner of the FDA) would read this in front of the Senate, she should be put in handcuffs for conspiring to commit aggravated assault and murder of American children and adults through poison. . . .

They are calling them side effects. When you have a meeting two months before you approve and you list a bunch of severe chronic diseases that induce morbidity and mortality in children and adults, and you say you know this is going to happen, that is not a side effect.  That is an intended consequence.

That is the effect of the vaccines.  The effect of the vaccines is to cause havoc within your immune system

heart attacks, heart inflammation; it results in neurological disorders ranging from fatigue to paralysis to brain fog to rapid onset to disorders, to narcolepsy, to death, to pregnancy stillborns, birth defects and miscarriages.

They knew this was going to happen.

In the FDA data for Pfizer, they say, look, more people got Covid 19 that got vaccinated.

They said that was a side effect.  It is not a side effect – it is the effect. . . .

The majority of people are in agreement that the Wuhan lab spike protein that was put up on the genome web January 10th of last year is a bioweapon. 

If you read the FDA approval letter, what is the vaccines’ ingredients?  It is the synthetic mRNA code, the computer generated artificial intelligence generated code, which was injected in your body that produces, and I am telling you this verbatim, it says it produces the ‘Wuhan-Hu-1 full sequence spike protein from genome web.’

It says in the (FDA) approval letter the vaccine produces the bioweapon. 

People say I should be an expert witness. I don’t need to be an expert witness.  We just need the FDA to read their own documents.”'

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2524 on: November 19, 2021, 01:22:50 AM »
::)

;D
You really can't make this stuff.  Didn't someone say, they changed the definition of a vaccine in Webster's?

I prefer fucboi experimental compounds untested on animals but that's just me.