Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418566 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2575 on: November 20, 2021, 11:29:24 AM »
Fucks sake bruv, I firstly hope you make a full recovery because you are a good lad. Surely this makes you question all this 'vaccine' bollocks? I am amazed a person of your caliber had fallen for this horse-shit. What do you think now?

It's lucky he got the vaccine, he'd be MUCH worse off if he didn't (I can't believe you're shaming him).

You probably believe that if someone who's vaccinated gets COVID that PROVES the vaccine doesn't work (like most antivaxxers). This is false logic and is wrong.

Finally, odds are he got COVID from someone who's unvaccinated.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2576 on: November 20, 2021, 01:10:43 PM »
Thanks Oak. Have had a cold and been tired since Sunday. Didn't think it was covid. Got tested yesterday and indeed it is covid. Hopefully it starts getting better soon.

Hope you feel better as well.

That’s sad, anyone with a cold is probably going to come up positive on these tests which check for viral load. Had you taken this test with a cold five years ago you probably would’ve come up positive too.

It was the same thing back in the 80s with aids. Anyone with a compromised immune system was coming up positive. That’s why all the junkies were labeled as aids victims. As if being a heroin addict by itself isn’t a life-threatening condition.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2577 on: November 20, 2021, 01:20:34 PM »

Are you sexual..?  (Sorry, couldn't resist! ;D)

Is the blood group thing significant then?  I'm type B - full sheep - so vaxxed and boosted - felt absolutely nothing at any point.  But I'm convinced we all had the thing way back at the beginning anyway, so an anti-body test would be interesting, just a tad expensive IIRC (in the UK at least)

Taf, why would the antibody test be expensive if healthcare is “provided” by the government?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2578 on: November 20, 2021, 01:56:52 PM »
Hope you feel better as well.

That’s sad, anyone with a cold is probably going to come up positive on these tests which check for viral load. Had you taken this test with a cold five years ago you probably would’ve come up positive too.

It was the same thing back in the 80s with aids. Anyone with a compromised immune system was coming up positive. That’s why all the junkies were labeled as aids victims. As if being a heroin addict by itself isn’t a life-threatening condition.

Wow. It looks like you've been questioning how the government handles virus pandemics for a very long time.

Respect!

:)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2579 on: November 20, 2021, 05:03:16 PM »
Taf, why would the antibody test be expensive if healthcare is “provided” by the government?

Oh you can get one for free Dave, but you have to have a positive lateral flow test, followed by a positive PCR test to qualify

And although I suspect I've had it, I've never triggered a lateral flow to start the sequence - back at the beginning when I think I had it (around Feb last year) the tests weren't really around then for me to take one

Full disclosure though:  Have to confess I'm being a bit tight-fisted really, they're only £65 ($87) a time! ;D

T

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2580 on: November 20, 2021, 06:20:43 PM »
full sheep - so vaxxed and boosted

self serving piece of shit coward sheep, to b more precise. 

phaggots like u r the reason tyranny is steamrolling humanity, at the moment.

u r also unwittingly suicidal, lol.. a common tard phenomenon.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2581 on: November 20, 2021, 06:51:15 PM »
self serving piece of shit coward sheep, to b more precise. 

phaggots like u r the reason tyranny is steamrolling humanity, at the moment.

u r also unwittingly suicidal, lol.. a common tard phenomenon.

Full throttle meltdown. No cocks to suck tonight?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2582 on: November 20, 2021, 07:12:26 PM »
Full throttle meltdown. No cocks to suck tonight?

heard u were ill... don't worry – your soon to b fruitful and healthy lifespan is just a booster shot away.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2583 on: November 20, 2021, 11:44:05 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2584 on: November 21, 2021, 12:27:21 AM »
'A concerned Physician Assistant, Deborah Conrad, convinced her hospital to carefully track the Covid-19 vaccination status of every patient admitted to her hospital.  The result is shocking.

As Ms. Conrad has detailed, her hospital serves a community in which less than 50% of the individuals were vaccinated for Covid-19 but yet, during the same time period, approximately 90% of the individuals admitted to her hospital were documented to have received this vaccine.
'

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/whistleblower-fda-and-cdc-ignore-3e2

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2585 on: November 21, 2021, 01:05:05 AM »
Wow. It looks like you've been questioning how the government handles virus pandemics for a very long time.

Respect!

:)

There is enough data available now to see what is really going on.

The rapid tests and basic everyday tests do not split Covid-19 from other Covid and influenza viruses. They only give - not sick / common cold / Covid responses.

The highest vax rate countries in the world are seeing yet another seasonality wave Inline with general flu season.

Vax has shown to reduce chance of death and make cases more mild. However, we also have data showing people who have a short 2nd dose vax window like Oz which was 3 weeks, we see a result of 95% of hospitalisations being people who are vaxed. This means, give your body a good rest between shots.

People thought being vaxed meant back to normal and we know it’s about case numbers which when spike, cause a lock down. The vax screamers blame the 5% unvaxed for this new lockdown….. 🤦‍♂️

Testing changes in early 2022 which has everyday basic tests split out influenza. Therefore Covid-19 positives will drop as an outcome of maths, nothing else.

This is what Thin Lizzy was talking about. In the 80s initially everybody had aids then suddenly hardly anyone had it after they adjusted testing criteria.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2586 on: November 21, 2021, 08:48:30 AM »
Croatia is doing it well with chants of "we are not giving you our children". AP stories call all these people "far right".  ::)

Similar protests in Italy, Australia, France, N Ireland, UK, Germany, Netherlands.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/100000-citizens-rise-up-in-zagreb/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2587 on: November 21, 2021, 09:11:10 AM »
Croatia is doing it well with chants of "we are not giving you our children". AP stories call all these people "far right".  ::)

Similar protests in Italy, Australia, France, N Ireland, UK, Germany, Netherlands.

People were caught  by surprise initially by this. That’s why there was so little resistance at the start. Now we’re coming up on two years of this bullshit with the inconsistencies piling up on top of each other and more and more people have had enough.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2588 on: November 21, 2021, 09:29:11 AM »

The rapid tests and basic everyday tests do not split Covid-19 from other Covid and influenza viruses. They only give - not sick / common cold / Covid responses.

The highest vax rate countries in the world are seeing yet another seasonality wave Inline with general flu season.

Vax has shown to reduce chance of death and make cases more mild. However, we also have data showing people who have a short 2nd dose vax window like Oz which was 3 weeks, we see a result of 95% of hospitalisations being people who are vaxed. This means, give your body a good rest between shots.

People thought being vaxed meant back to normal and we know it’s about case numbers which when spike, cause a lock down. The vax screamers blame the 5% unvaxed for this new lockdown….. 🤦‍♂️

Testing changes in early 2022 which has everyday basic tests split out influenza. Therefore Covid-19 positives will drop as an outcome of maths, nothing else.

This is what Thin Lizzy was talking about. In the 80s initially everybody had aids then suddenly hardly anyone had it after they adjusted testing criteria.

Great post. I agree with alot of what you are saying here.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2589 on: November 21, 2021, 09:31:21 AM »

Those protesters, packed like sardines, are demonstrating EXACTLY why we need these mandates.

::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2590 on: November 21, 2021, 11:21:15 AM »
People were caught  by surprise initially by this. That’s why there was so little resistance at the start. Now we’re coming up on two years of this bullshit with the inconsistencies piling up on top of each other and more and more people have had enough.

It's getting to the point where most people personally know somebody who was "fully vaccinated" but still got sick with covid.

A buddy of mine's parents both got it early this month. Both two shot peeps that were not due for their booster yet.

That info going around has quietly switched a few light bulbs on out there.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2591 on: November 21, 2021, 11:24:31 AM »

It's getting to the point where most people personally know somebody who was "fully vaccinated" but still got sick with covid.

A buddy of mine's parents both got it early this month. Both two shot peeps that were not due for their booster yet.

That info going around has quietly switched a few light bulbs on out there.

Yes. If you are fully vaccinated you can still get COVID. This has been a well published fact for months now.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2592 on: November 21, 2021, 11:43:44 AM »
Yes. If you are fully vaccinated you can still get COVID. This has been a well published fact for months now.

Yes, but the silent majority who were told they were "fully vaccinated" had to see it for themselves -  and now they have.

Holiday dinners are going to be information sharing parties about how they were lied to and how ineffective pharma-gov has been.

It's going to be glorious.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2593 on: November 21, 2021, 11:56:37 AM »
after the 12th booster you should be fine

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2594 on: November 21, 2021, 12:01:35 PM »

Yes, but the silent majority who were told they were "fully vaccinated" had to see it for themselves -  and now they have.

Holiday dinners are going to be information sharing parties about how they were lied to and how ineffective pharma-gov has been.

It's going to be glorious.

What exactly were people lied to about? I don't think this is correct.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2595 on: November 21, 2021, 12:02:23 PM »
after the 12th booster you should be fine

Haha....maybe. Still better than doing nothing at all to stop the spread of the virus.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2596 on: November 21, 2021, 12:29:18 PM »
What exactly were people lied to about? I don't think this is correct.

There are about a million people demonstrating in the streets of Europe today. Pretty sure they've figured out something you have not.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2597 on: November 21, 2021, 12:31:04 PM »
Haha....maybe. Still better than doing nothing at all to stop the spread of the virus.

Net actual result of all action by big pharma and govt in stopping the spread of the virus?.

Nothing. Zero. Ziltch. Nada.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2598 on: November 21, 2021, 01:22:37 PM »

Great post. Thanks for the props. Last stats I saw, testing accounts for about a third of the medical industries revenue. Once this vaccination scam runs it’s course, testing is still going to be around. A place opened up near me looks like big bucks behind it. They rented out a very large space just to do testing.

As I’ve said, the scam is in the testing. People with compromised immune systems are more likely to come up positive. After that, regardless of how they die it’s labeled as Corona..

It was the exact same thing with aids back in the 80s. We were also told that it was going to explode into the general population. Meanwhile, 35 years later Ron Jeremy is still alive.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2599 on: November 21, 2021, 03:01:13 PM »
There are about a million people demonstrating in the streets of Europe today. Pretty sure they've figured out something you have not.

They are protesting the government mandates (probably having a fun social experience as well).

Again, can you explain how the government lied to us about the vaccine?